Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
[QUOTE=sujji0609]Albela tells work is done... the spy informs him yes... he tells now the game will begin... he''ll make everyone cry like anything... gosh that devious look...

coming up - Niru is leaving with Pakya... Sarja is hiding & watches her going away sadly...
[/QUOTEaww my hottie ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
darshana23 thumbnail
Sumi, Albela is arrested but he comes out of jail for 12 hours only by giving money to some policemen... Thats what I got from his and furniture dialouge
Edited by darshana23 - 12 years ago
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

Albela is faking his arrest. The man who informed Maruti about Albela's arrest is Albela's plot. Albela says he will do something big now...Grrr ..i will make that chap totally bald fr making our sarja's life a hell once again by trapping 😡

Coming - Niru is going with Pakkya and Sarjaa is watching from behind... 😭 oh man ...😭

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: usmrasul

well, Sarje and Maruti both believed that Al is in jail is so fishy...and this is police compound and Maruti is police and Sarje is goon so it shouldn't be hard for either to find the truth.and still both of them blindly believed it!!!!!!!!

maybe Niru will go and Al will catch her, dhuur...Sarje ko intelligence puri tarah se down ho gaya

Usma dont find logic in the show they have to somehow bring in the conflict between Sarja and Albela in such a short time😆
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
epi katam?

thnks guys 4 da update🤗 off2 watch da epi😆
darshana23 thumbnail
Niru comes out of house and going with Pakkya. Before going out she joins her hand in front of house... Niru starts walking with Pakkya and Sarjaa is watching her from corner. Sarjaa remembers  all moments when Niru said she hates him, he doesnt have heart...

Niru remembers all moments where Sarjaa tells her he loves her and love really changes life...

Epi ends... 😡
darshana23 thumbnail
It was really really touching episodes... specially for one who wanted to see Sarjaa Niru moments...
Edited by darshana23 - 12 years ago
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Darshu this entire wk had so many Flashbacks then how come Kapil is so busy with shooting😕
darshana23 thumbnail
Juna di, he is not busy with shooting... Shoot has been done already...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Niru is leaving with Pakya... Sarja is hiding & watches her going away sadly...

beautiful scene - i mean they captured the right moments...

sarja remembers the bus scene when Niru tells him that it's her responsibility to drop the kids home... Sarja tells why is she here... why doesn't she go back...

Niru - proposal scene - Sarja telling i love you...

Sarja - Niru telling him love cannot be forced... it happens... and Sarja doesn't have a heart...

Niru - Sarja  tells she made him feel he has a heart

Sarja - Niru telling how did you think i would fall for you...have you seen your face in the mirror...

ep ends on Sarja's sad face...