rishma roshlani to return soon!!!

rockyman09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Now before I move forward with the news I would like to make it clear that rishma is nt retuning in ccbm as many of u might get confused with the title of my post๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† The latest news is that Rishma has bagged the lead role in dheeraj kumar's  next show on imagine๐Ÿ˜Š. The show will go on floors in first week of july and will air in somewhere around end july or first week of august post Ratan ka Rishta. The channel is undergoing the changes and post ratan ka rishta the channel will launch 5 new shows in which dheeraj kumar's show would be given prime slot of 8.30pm. Dheeraj sir  on his wall has written that he founded rishma to be the best to portray the role of an airforce pilot๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ƒ as the show is the third series of saara akaash and choona hain aasman which were the trp toppers of their times. The male lead is being searched out and about 80% of caste is done.  The story will revolve around the airforce an will be a love atory including 5 protagonists. All the very best to rishma๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ and dheeraj sir's show. Thought to share this news with everyone as Rishma is returning soon.๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
waw...thankx a lot...welcome rishma...miss u...
IamSherLocked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh datz gud
all the best to her:)
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Brilliant news. Thanks for sharing. Best of luck to Rishma.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sounds like a good role -- a pilot (nice!) and five lead pairs!  Good for Rishma. Now I see why dd died in CCBM.  And what a storm she's left behind!!
Rani2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great news!
Rishma will be in a pilot roll,sounds interesting!!! Well, wish her all the luck for whatever she does.
Thanks for sharing the news!