Mhaskars past (Page 2)

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

Originally posted by souroj

...show is getting so boring na ...i m just not interested in Maskare's story...LOL

Poor MaskareLOL

I think it irritates the audience when u build up a mystery ...then completely discard it ...u r not anymore interested in tht mystery ...ConfusedOuch

I wrote poor Maskare bcoz neither Avni nor Arunima is interested in himBroken HeartLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUITnb.neha

shaffa Goldie
shaffa
shaffa

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
I would like to see more storys develop not only with Maskhara but usha as well at the moment its about Avni and Bhasker and their familys and it feels like the story is not moving very fast... some good needs to happen more love and romance

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUIT

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaffa

I would like to see more storys develop not only with Maskhara but usha as well at the moment its about Avni and Bhasker and their familys and it feels like the story is not moving very fast... some good needs to happen more love and romance

ya  negativity should b balanced with nice happy sweet moments ...more of ...Abha & kartik ..they rock together EmbarrassedBig smile
Big smile
n a better guy for Aditi LOLLOLLOLLOL..even some cute romance for the brother Manohar Smile

The neeta n her pehelwaan r sooo...irritating LOLLOLLOL

shaffa

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
...@ souroj :

why I should b interested in him ..he is already in trouble n its so funny audiences dont knw why ..what is the mattter ...I dont like silly guys like him who keep talking to d mirror while someone Embarrassed...else comes n takes the girl away ...LOL

waise tumi khub bhalo kore jano amaar interest ta kothay atke gechhe ...Wink
  aami to anek agey ur shundor chokher jadu te nijeke here felechhi ...Embarrassed

souroj

shaffa Goldie
shaffa
shaffa

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shaffa

ya  negativity should b balanced with nice happy sweet moments ...more of ...Abha & kartik ..they rock together EmbarrassedBig smile
Big smile
n a better guy for Aditi LOLLOLLOLLOL..even some cute romance for the brother Manohar Smile

The neeta n her pehelwaan r sooo...irritating LOLLOLLOL

Manohar is very sweet some how i feel he will be very shy in front of any girl... would be intersting to watch him ask or try to ask a girl out Smile he might need some help!!!!!!!!

i dont like Aditi boyfriend but the story is starting to pan out Smile

arunima_LUIT

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged

...@ souroj :

why I should b interested in him ..he is already in trouble n its so funny audiences dont knw why ..what is the mattter ...I dont like silly guys like him who keep talking to d mirror while someone Embarrassed...else comes n takes the girl away ...LOL

waise tumi khub bhalo kore jano amaar interest ta kothay atke gechhe ...Wink
  aami to anek agey ur shundor chokher jadu te nijeke here felechhi ...Embarrassed

True Aru his eyes r to die for, very expressive eyesEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
@souroj and aru: 

ya neither aru nor avni is interested in maskare lolzz... our interest lies somewhere else u see...n thats interest is tooo strong to be overpowered by any maskare or any kartik ...  Wink

actually i was listening to this song n felt like dedicating it to RK:

" apki ankhon mein hazaron mehake hue se raaz hai
tujh se bhi khubsurat tere andazz hai"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojarunima_LUIT

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maayke se bandhi... Dor Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index