shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
How come mhkashars past and the girl that lives with him not been explained, it would be good to see that siad of the story shown so we can see Mhasker as a nice guy that Avni past  up for Bhasker, What you guys think

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes, ur right. both the sisters have their own track now. so now maskare's past should also be revealed a bit
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
   CVs r thinking of this being kept a suspense to hook up viewers πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nw I m not interested in why maskare is so much in trouble ...patience has endedπŸ˜•...its irritating to not hav any clue abt wy the family is in trouble

souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lol suspense thru MaskareπŸ˜†πŸ˜† but even I badly want to know abt his pastπŸ˜†πŸ˜† When Maskare was telling abt Avni after her marriage I felt the woman was listening abt maskare's feeling toward Avni somewhat sadlyπŸ€”
πŸ˜†
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
...show is getting so boring na ...i m just not interested in Maskare's story...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
souroj thumbnail
Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

...show is getting so boring na ...i m just not interested in Maskare's story...πŸ˜†

Poor MaskareπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Originally posted by: souroj

Poor MaskareπŸ˜†

I think it irritates the audience when u build up a mystery ...then completely discard it ...u r not anymore interested in tht mystery ...πŸ˜•
poojashree thumbnail
yes, it should be, agreedπŸ‘πŸΌ
souroj thumbnail
Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

I think it irritates the audience when u build up a mystery ...then completely discard it ...u r not anymore interested in tht mystery ...πŸ˜•

I wrote poor Maskare bcoz neither Avni nor Arunima is interested in himπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I would like to see more storys develop not only with Maskhara but usha as well at the moment its about Avni and Bhasker and their familys and it feels like the story is not moving very fast... some good needs to happen more love and romance