Msk ko deko, MSk ko suno, Msk ko chaaho - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for great post Veena - I am too so happy to see our angry young man MSK back again with his strength and attitude!  I can never quite understand these days where cv's are taking track and I just feel like hats off to GC and DD for taking the characters through all these strange twists and still making them come alive for us.  I feel so pity for Drashti as Geet's character has become so twisted it must be hard to understand how to play role!  Thank god we still have our MSK who is enough of reason to keep watching every day!  His acting just is so much the best...as you are saying he does not even need dialogues to command all our attention - the expression of his eyes just makes you keep staring and forget everything around you, hai na?  I am always feeling surprised when show ends and I as if wake up and see that I a still in my little ghar with all things I must go and do! ðŸ˜Š I am hoping our Dilliwalla MSK will soon take care of everything in Amritsar and maybe also teach Tej a bit about how to treat biwi!  Then he and Geet can at last go home.  Wish she hadn't said what she did to him as he has supported her through all...yeh ladki bagal hai, hai na?
Originally posted by bhakti2

Thanks for great post Veena - I am too so happy to see our angry young man MSK back again with his strength and attitude!  I can never quite understand these days where cv's are taking track and I just feel like hats off to GC and DD for taking the characters through all these strange twists and still making them come alive for us.  I feel so pity for Drashti as Geet's character has become so twisted it must be hard to understand how to play role!  Thank god we still have our MSK who is enough of reason to keep watching every day!  His acting just is so much the best...as you are saying he does not even need dialogues to command all our attention - the expression of his eyes just makes you keep staring and forget everything around you, hai na?  I am always feeling surprised when show ends and I as if wake up and see that I a still in my little ghar with all things I must go and do! ðŸ˜Š I am hoping our Dilliwalla MSK will soon take care of everything in Amritsar and maybe also teach Tej a bit about how to treat biwi!  Then he and Geet can at last go home.  Wish she hadn't said what she did to him as he has supported her through all...yeh ladki bagal hai, hai na?

Dear first of all welcome that u loved my post. Yes Poor DD her character has been assasinated after that holi. BTW i don't want to talk much about DD or Geet. As u said MSK brings much more to see this show.GC is a gem of an actor.He grabs all our attention to him and others in that frame become less. About Geet dialouge yesterday i feel woh pagal bahut pehle ban jayi hai😆
Originally posted by sara202

Wahahhh Sara Thank you for your standing ovation
i was dissappointed wid yesterdays epi
lot of drama n rona dhona
thot i wuld see msk bck to his old self
but alsa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*sigh*
GC and DD both were as usual outstanding yesterday ... some ppl dint like Geet's decision ... but her POV is also correct ... she has lost so many relations ... she knows the pain of loosing ur loved ones and her desire to make every thing alright is justified ...

beeji and the others are prolly her only family apart from Maan and dadi offcourse .. how can she move on with out clearing every MU ...

loved the episode...!!!
MSK's attitude was back...!!! but i wanna see MAAN answering Tej in his style now...!!
pata nai what does he think of himself...!!
well ab to bas MAAN hi MAAN...!!

to to gud di...!!

loved him so much...!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by silkyarora

loved the episode...!!!
MSK's attitude was back...!!! but i wanna see MAAN answering Tej in his style now...!!
pata nai what does he think of himself...!!
well ab to bas MAAN hi MAAN...!!

to to gud di...!!

loved him so much...!!!!!!!!

ya he is too good and see my new topic i have posted 
wow gr8 post di...
i just loved today's epi but wanted that tej should have got beaten up by maan...
i truly loved the intensity in maan's eyes...really GC is a master of expressions...
love you guru!!!
Edited by GClove - 12 years ago
Originally posted by GClove

wow gr8 post di...
i just loved today's epi but wanted that tej should have got beaten up by maan...
i truly loved the intensity in maan's eyes...really GC is a master of expressions...
love you guru!!!

Thank you dear u loved the post. Really great lines from u 
Thank you buddy😛
Agree with you love it after long time see MSk