WU 25th may 2011 - shanker likes the tea not phulw

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Phulwa says to answer someday to chehek and ran away and cries.at village chunni ask to take bag from babu as phulwas absence.babu didnt want to gives his bag and both pulls bag and phulwas photo falls in ground.chunni ask as babu remembers phulwa.babu says he didnt remember her as she left all of us.babu quite angry.some friend make fun of phulwa and babu got angry.one boy pushes babu on ground and his arm cuts.babu picks up brick and boys ran away.chunni still thinks wherever phulwa is she is ok.phulwa quietly places shanker's chapal.shanker quite suprised to see chapal is ok. He thanks to his m.i.l.m.i.l suprised.he also thanks for tea.m.i.l tells sharbati maked it.shanker he liked it as without tea leafes and sugar.m.i.l quite shocked.bpapa and phulwa smiles.shanker wants another tea like that.m.i.l says ok.phulwa goes to bpapa , bpapa ask phulwa to give tea to shankar and now stand infront.old lady quite suprised as she didnt make the tea.but she will impress him.shanker playing carrom with chehek and intentionally losing.chehek didnt like as playing normally then she would grow.shanker ask how she saying such bigwords.chehek replies coz of phulwa.shanker annoyed.sharbati serves tea but shanker didnt like it as he states that tea just like bhabi** used to made.phulwa gives that tea.chehek ask shanker to try it.shanker takes a sip and quite suprised and angry.shanker ask chehek to go inside.as chehek goes inside shanker thrashes tea glass in ground and yells phulwa that how day she could enter his room. Bpapa says he cant ignore his.shanker replies he might supporting phulwa but phulwa cant get relation to me and my family.   
PREVIEW- Bpapa says to phulwa,that shanker has some humanity left thats why he caring his brother's daughter as her own and didnt marry.
** shanker's bhabi is sharbati's elder sister,cheheks mother,shanker's late brother's late wife. * *
Oh quite shocking ,,,, I did not know this .. anyways  so shankar and phulwa will have a great bond at the end ..
i knew it bcoz  when badepapa says that in fire his big son & his big doughter in law died & 
old lady look the picture of his doughter & son in law
sankar says old lady as chahak's  nani.
.. then i am sure that chahak is not the doughter of sankar.
phulwa & sankar  bonding will be great as it is a serial.  
Cvs are smart , they changed the plot in middle,i think so reading alesha's (sharbati) interview,coz she herself says that in show her mother intend to marry her jiju how shanker became jiju if he didnt marry ? ,.read more to aleshas new avatar thread.(maybe that article fake) lol changed the plot to get more simpathy in shanker's charecter.
Thanks 👍🏼

A new turn in the storyline...