Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

25th May - Awkward & Avoiding (Kes-Gul) (Page 5)

-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Originally posted by lisasandra

Sooo nice today's episode .Hmm getting interesting .thanks for update.

precap :can not wait for tomorrow's episode .

Can any one plz tell me why did Gulaal forgive Dushyanth as i am watching from May.Like Kesar i do not like DushyanthAngryAngry.

I love kesar and gulaal jodi .unique and different .

She forgave D coz she didnt want the family to be broken and also Vasant didnt want to see his family apart and broken, his dreams were of family being together and good things happening for his village and so on

It took ages for Gulaal to even be civil with D, and so on - i think anyone who watches those episode and when she found out and everything you realise why Gulaal did what she did and why and what the situation was back then with Motabha still in coma and Paanbha recovering and so on

Still how can she forgive her husband's murderer ??not only she has forgiven him but also she supports him all da tym dats not right according to me moreover vasant family needs to knw abt dushyant truth  i think dushyant is still evil and will again show his true colours once gulal and kesar proximity increases may be he will try to kill kesar like he did wid vasant

Sadia.khan IF-Dazzler
Sadia.khan
Sadia.khan

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Thank u Lennie...Hug

Big question, what will Kesar do?? Shocked

Edited by Saddiakhan - 26 May 2011 at 2:35am
whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Hey LennieBig smile

Finally watched the epi.Embarrassed

Ok here are my views.
 Raman has taken completely after his mother!LOLLOL He is selfish, self pitying and will go to any lengths to get what he wants. I feel bad for his dad. Poor guy can scream and shout all he wants but neither his son or wife are going to listen to him.

Motaba was excellent. I loved what he said to Raman. He seemed so defeated when he told his brother that there was a lack in their upbringing of the children. Having teenage children myself I felt a special empathy towards him at that moment.

Ok was it me or did it seem the women were in the kitchen all day yesterday cooking.LOLLOL

Actually it was quite telling that both Gulaal and Talli were having such different thoughts about Kesar and both were disturbed for different reasons...Gulaal because she's realised  that Kesar feels something for her and Talli because she's realised he doesnt!

The way Kesar spoke to Gulaal in the kitchen in front of the woman with authority was interesting. And i just knew she would tell Talli to take Kesars food! She just cant help it can she!! Uff!! I loved it when Talli took the food and Kesars eyes searching straight away for Gulaal. But I did feel kind of bd for Talli when he pushed her hand away!

Anyway she can try and avoid him as much as she can. Kesar is not one of those whose going to let her get away with it.

Kesar is really close to exploding!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadia.khanpoppinssIncense

Sadia.khan IF-Dazzler
Sadia.khan
Sadia.khan

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farrah-

Hey LennieBig smile

Finally watched the epi.Embarrassed

Ok here are my views.
 Raman has taken completely after his mother!LOLLOL He is selfish, self pitying and will go to any lengths to get what he wants. I feel bad for his dad. Poor guy can scream and shout all he wants but neither his son or wife are going to listen to him.

Motaba was excellent. I loved what he said to Raman. He seemed so defeated when he told his brother that there was a lack in their upbringing of the children. Having teenage children myself I felt a special empathy towards him at that moment.

Ok was it me or did it seem the women were in the kitchen all day yesterday cooking.LOLLOL

Actually it was quite telling that both Gulaal and Talli were having such different thoughts about Kesar and both were disturbed for different reasons...Gulaal because she's realised  that Kesar feels something for her and Talli because she's realised he doesnt!

The way Kesar spoke to Gulaal in the kitchen in front of the woman with authority was interesting. And i just knew she would tell Talli to take Kesars food! She just cant help it can she!! Uff!! I loved it when Talli took the food and Kesars eyes searching straight away for Gulaal. But I did feel kind of bd for Talli when he pushed her hand away!

Anyway she can try and avoid him as much as she can. Kesar is not one of those whose going to let her get away with it.

Kesar is really close to exploding!!

Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index