Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

25th May - Awkward & Avoiding (Kes-Gul) (Page 3)

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by praniti

Originally posted by Lennie

It is very awkward now and i do feel its a natural reaction on what Gulaal is being and doing as well, she is scared at some extent, the innr-turmoil she is going through and her and Talli's scene like i said gave her another confirmation on it.

Gulaal i feel does need to get away, coz the situation is something she cant bear and be around at the moment and the way Kesar is demanding, and i think taking D's name was just to avoid going with Kesar, as she just doesnt want to face him at this moment and be around him - but we all know from Kesar's pov that it riles him hearing D's name from her mouth and D around Gulaal

She just needs to clear her head for abit i guess - i do get her reaction and why she is doing what she is

Thanks Smile

yes she does need to get away from Kesar now that he has started to exercise his rights on her . Now that she already has knowledge of what she means to Kesar, I really don't know how she's going to deal with the situation. In my opinion, she just needs to confront him and clear all the doubts in his mind and tell him about her thoughts about Deeyarvattu. But right now Kesar is too riled up to understand anything so in a way this is going to buy her some time while "expecting" Kesar to cool down. Inspite of this, I don't think Kesar will understand and will behave maturely...he just can't when it comes to Gulaal.
 Incidentally, even at her maayka, her mother will be there talking about Kesar only. As trifolia mentioned, I think Dushyant might play some role between the two as he also is in a way in Gulaal's position and he cares for both of them.

At this stage, Gulaal i feel is right to distance herself from her pov, and she isnt ready to face him, who would be after what he declared and like i say its an natural reaction to avoid and also be awkward, and then his demanding, and you still feel his anger throughout
And yes i do believe, i dont see Kesar calming down - she is away from him even more, and he will yearn and long for her

The more he forces her the more she might distance herself and so on, yep what is the bet her mum will go on about Kesar this and that

I also agree that Gulaal does need to confront this and talk to Kesar, but i think she needs time and more of it, its a rather a big thing for her to comprehand and face as well, and what Kesar is saying to her and sees her

Edited by Lennie - 25 May 2011 at 12:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

praniti

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AzMishy

Nice post! good analysis of gulaal POV ,
Thanks dear :)
Thanks alotSmile
_Avatarana_ IF-Dazzler
_Avatarana_
_Avatarana_

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
If Gulaal goes to her Maayka, Iam expecting three things:
!. Talli finding Chunar in Gulaal's room
2. Kesar finding the diary in Gulaal's room
3. Yogesh might speak ill about Kesar where in almost in filmy fashion she might warn her brother not to say anything bad about her husband.

Whats wrong in imagining right??

Lennie

-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeySimi

3. Yogesh might speak ill about Kesar where in almost in filmy fashion she might warn her brother not to say anything bad about her husband.

Whats in the diary?? sorry i hv started watching the show recently so hv no idea abt itOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92Lennie

_Avatarana_ IF-Dazzler
_Avatarana_
_Avatarana_

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DisneyDudette

Whats in the diary?? sorry i hv started watching the show recently so hv no idea abt itOuch
Whatever has happened in her life including Dushyant's involvement in her husband's murder, Dushyant who tried to assault her after kidnapping and every other feelings of her heart is written in her diary.

Edited by MeySimi - 25 May 2011 at 12:20pm

Lennie

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

I am so thinking Talli is gonna find the chunar unless she decides to take it with her, but for some reason i dont think she will, seeing as she wants to get away lol

Maybe the diary might come into play

I can so see Yogesh speaking ill of Kesar, and so on, and Poonambha also speaking something about Kesar

sharneil92

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

OR, kesar could tag along with her.. LOL

OR, kesar talks to D about backing off.. and that it's his duty to take care of her.. LOL

you pick! LOLLOLLOL

Lennie

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
I don't think the diary will get in to anyones hand yet. I'm pretty sure Kesar's doubt about Gul-Dushyant is going to get a point where he bursts and does something which will offend Gulaal a lot. THEN he may find out the truth.

Can't Kesar go to Gulaal's maayka? How is he going to stay without her? More importantly, how will we survive without GK scenes? Tongue Pshhh!

I loved how Kesar was trying to get her attention but she was having none of it.Plenty of tension in the air now =)) Talli really should stop with her weeping and begging now. Please get the message babe :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poppinssIncense

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index