Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

25th May - Awkward & Avoiding (Kes-Gul) (Page 2)

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gauri92

while i am all gung-ho for kesar acting as a husband to gulaal, i hate his current attitude of 'ownership' which he seems to associate with his role...
jamna kaki has come and corrupted him...oh well, i hope he soon realizes that asserting himself forcefully and agrily like this will not help him...he needs to be assertive yes, but in a more laid back and nice manner...

while a lot of ppl mite have felt bad for talli today, i found her plain annoying...or maybe its just the actress...when she told gulaal that kesar has someone else in his mind...i went 'finally...'
You know i somewhat agree with you, it was kinda too much - but then again its that anger in him is making him more assertive and demanding isnt it, and coming across like that

JK has made him think and like JK says he has to asks not hope for it, and thats what he did

Kesar i do hope in time he asserts his right like you say in a nice lovely manner, when he has calmed down, coz right now he is anything but calm or normal laid backself

Like i said Talli gave Gulaal another confirmation on Kesar and his feelings

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Originally posted by trifolia

Thanks again Lennie. 
For once I felt Talli was the more mature and perceptive one in her interactions with Gulaal.  Even though Gulaal kept reassuring her, she resisted slipping back into lala land.  Kesar is trying to find his adulthood - even if it be by paying lip service to actions such as "hakk-jamana" as advised by JK.  Gulaal's confusion has started to show.  And the pre-cap was very expected - at the first whiff of turmoil, she has turned tail and run  to her Maiykka...and of course poonambha and JK have become comrades in arms...so there is no getting away from her "pati" business.     I wonder what role Yogesh will play?  I am very sure that Dushyanth and Talli will work towards uniting Kesar and Gulaal..
Talli is sometimes perceptive and talks sense, and i have been saying for ages that why hasnt she picked up on Kesar not being interested in her when she is the one who spents most time with me, but as usual, it always makes one aware of it when they hear it loud and clear and she did today and yesterday, that Kesar doesnt hold her as important and indeed there is someone else, and that chunar was the big clue for her knowing now it must be for someone else

The more Kesar demands, the more Gulaal is distancing away and avoiding him and so on and she cant bear to be around him at the moment, and Gulaal knows JK is doing her usual digs

Not sure about Yogesh, but i wont be surprised if he starts lecturing how immature and selfish Kesar and is and so on

@ RedROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Lennie this was just epic...she sometimes talks sense...and suddenly after she talks almost sense, she just again puts her foot in her mouth, which is very big by the way...Like today...she told Kesar how he speaks the truth when he is angry..and then goes on to feed him to be summarily rejectedROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lennie

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged

oh boy oh boy tension seems building in ! gulaal is nervous tensed shocked confused ...talli sad disappointed lonely ...kesar angry frustrated clueless demanding ...these behaviour indicates something big is gonna happen soon...the storm is about to come...me waiting for itEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

praniti-Azy-Lennie

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by trifolia

Thanks again Lennie. 
For once I felt Talli was the more mature and perceptive one in her interactions with Gulaal.  Even though Gulaal kept reassuring her, she resisted slipping back into lala land.  Kesar is trying to find his adulthood - even if it be by paying lip service to actions such as "hakk-jamana" as advised by JK.  Gulaal's confusion has started to show.  And the pre-cap was very expected - at the first whiff of turmoil, she has turned tail and run  to her Maiykka...and of course poonambha and JK have become comrades in arms...so there is no getting away from her "pati" business.     I wonder what role Yogesh will play?  I am very sure that Dushyanth and Talli will work towards uniting Kesar and Gulaal..
Talli is sometimes perceptive and talks sense, and i have been saying for ages that why hasnt she picked up on Kesar not being interested in her when she is the one who spents most time with me, but as usual, it always makes one aware of it when they hear it loud and clear and she did today and yesterday, that Kesar doesnt hold her as important and indeed there is someone else, and that chunar was the big clue for her knowing now it must be for someone else

The more Kesar demands, the more Gulaal is distancing away and avoiding him and so on and she cant bear to be around him at the moment, and Gulaal knows JK is doing her usual digs

Not sure about Yogesh, but i wont be surprised if he starts lecturing how immature and selfish Kesar and is and so on

@ RedROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Lennie this was just epic...she sometimes talks sense...and suddenly after she talks almost sense, she just again puts her foot in her mouth, which is very big by the way...Like today...she told Kesar how he speaks the truth when he is angry..and then goes on to feed him to be summarily rejectedROFLROFLROFL
Thats why i said SOMETIMES LOLLOLLOL    well it did confirm to her that Kesar just doesnt want anything from her LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

-Srushti-

whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Wonderful post as always Lennie.Embarrassed

I will watch the epi tomorrow and will post my views.

Lennie

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

oh boy oh boy tension seems building in ! gulaal is nervous tensed shocked confused ...talli sad disappointed lonely ...kesar angry frustrated clueless demanding ...these behaviour indicates something big is gonna happen soon...the storm is about to come...me waiting for itEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Gulaal is reacting in the way i would think anyone would after someone declares something like that to anyone lol, i would be more worried if she wasnt avoiding him and so on lol

Kesar i dont think anytime soon will calm down, seeing as Gulaal is leaving and then she takes D's name - we all know why, an excuse not to be around Kesar at the moment and face him, whilst for Kesar its like an uproar in him to hear her say D's name

As for Talli - why do i think she will find the chunar in Gulaal's room

Incense

praniti Senior Member
praniti
praniti

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged

It is very awkward now and i do feel its a natural reaction on what Gulaal is being and doing as well, she is scared at some extent, the innr-turmoil she is going through and her and Talli's scene like i said gave her another confirmation on it.

Gulaal i feel does need to get away, coz the situation is something she cant bear and be around at the moment and the way Kesar is demanding, and i think taking D's name was just to avoid going with Kesar, as she just doesnt want to face him at this moment and be around him - but we all know from Kesar's pov that it riles him hearing D's name from her mouth and D around Gulaal

She just needs to clear her head for abit i guess - i do get her reaction and why she is doing what she is

Thanks Smile

yes she does need to get away from Kesar now that he has started to exercise his rights on her . Now that she already has knowledge of what she means to Kesar, I really don't know how she's going to deal with the situation. In my opinion, she just needs to confront him and clear all the doubts in his mind and tell him about her thoughts about Deeyarvattu. But right now Kesar is too riled up to understand anything so in a way this is going to buy her some time while "expecting" Kesar to cool down. Inspite of this, I don't think Kesar will understand and will behave maturely...he just can't when it comes to Gulaal.
 Incidentally, even at her maayka, her mother will be there talking about Kesar only. As trifolia mentioned, I think Dushyant might play some role between the two as he also is in a way in Gulaal's position and he cares for both of them.

Lennie

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Nice post! good analysis of gulaal POV ,
Thanks dear :)

Lennie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index