Gulaal

25th May - Awkward & Avoiding (Kes-Gul) - Page 3

Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: DisneyDudette

Whats in the diary?? sorry i hv started watching the show recently so hv no idea abt it

Whatever has happened in her life including Dushyant's involvement in her husband's murder, Dushyant who tried to assault her after kidnapping and every other feelings of her heart is written in her diary. Edited by MeySimi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: MeySimi

If Gulaal goes to her Maayka, Iam expecting three things:

!. Talli finding Chunar in Gulaal's room
2. Kesar finding the diary in Gulaal's room
3. Yogesh might speak ill about Kesar where in almost in filmy fashion she might warn her brother not to say anything bad about her husband.

Whats wrong in imagining right??

I am so thinking Talli is gonna find the chunar unless she decides to take it with her, but for some reason i dont think she will, seeing as she wants to get away lol

Maybe the diary might come into play

I can so see Yogesh speaking ill of Kesar, and so on, and Poonambha also speaking something about Kesar
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

3. Yogesh might speak ill about Kesar where in almost in filmy fashion she might warn her brother not to say anything bad about her husband.

OR, kesar could tag along with her.. ๐Ÿ˜†

OR, kesar talks to D about backing off.. and that it's his duty to take care of her.. ๐Ÿ˜†

you pick! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I don't think the diary will get in to anyones hand yet. I'm pretty sure Kesar's doubt about Gul-Dushyant is going to get a point where he bursts and does something which will offend Gulaal a lot. THEN he may find out the truth.

Can't Kesar go to Gulaal's maayka? How is he going to stay without her? More importantly, how will we survive without GK scenes? ๐Ÿ˜› Pshhh!

I loved how Kesar was trying to get her attention but she was having none of it.Plenty of tension in the air now =)) Talli really should stop with her weeping and begging now. Please get the message babe :(
praniti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

lol exactly! Talli needs to see the chunar in gulaal's room since she is anyway room-less and will most likely end up sleeping in Gulaal's room. And kesar, while missing Gulaal may end up in her room and see her diary. Talli needs to understand this for a fact now that Kesar sees Gulaal as his wife and that she needs to stop imagining things and more importantly stop believing Gulaal and her promises about Kesar-Talli marriage. Then only she would be able to come to a decision and move on with her life.
As far as Yogesh is concerned...he definitely needs to see things as they are. I don't blame him for his early impressions of grown up Kesar since he has been too restless and caught up to be able to see what he was doing. But lately, Kesar has been thoughtful enough to realize his mistake n say sorry to him and even tried to mend things for Yogesh.
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Whatever has happened in her life including Dushyant's involvement in her husband's murder, Dushyant who tried to assault her after kidnapping and every other feelings of her heart is written in her diary.

Ohhh okay thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Lennie thumbnail
Yogesh needs a brain lol

Talli needs a few more clues before she gets it fully and i am hoping that she understands as well, coz she is rather close to two ppl involved her Kesar and Gulaal
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Lennie

Yogesh needs a brain lol

Talli needs a few more clues before she gets it fully and i am hoping that she understands as well, coz she is rather close to two ppl involved her Kesar and Gulaal

i think tom's show will not reveal anything major yet...

it feels too early! maybe the CVs will give more clues to those who are still clueless and then later on reveal things... i think this talli issue needs to solved first.. cos after kesar, the only person gulaal remotely cares as much she does kesar is talli... maybe a bit of harmless teasing by talli to gulaal, like friends do, will make gulaal think of kesar as a grown man and a husband... so i think the first that will be solved is  the talli issue... talli is fairly sure that kesar likes someone else, so she might start looking for answers... she's a smart girl.. we all know that except when she's around kesar...lol... so yea.. i am expecting major things happening to talli tom..
lisasandra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sooo nice today's episode .Hmm getting interesting .thanks for update.

precap :can not wait for tomorrow's episode .

Can any one plz tell me why did Gulaal forgive Dushyanth as i am watching from May.Like Kesar i do not like Dushyanth๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก.

I love kesar and gulaal jodi .unique and different .

Edited by lisasandra - 12 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lisasandra

Sooo nice today's episode .Hmm getting interesting .thanks for update.

precap :can not wait for tomorrow's episode .

Can any one plz tell me why did Gulaal forgive Dushyanth as i am watching from May.Like Kesar i do not like Dushyanth๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก.

I love kesar and gulaal jodi .unique and different .

She forgave D coz she didnt want the family to be broken and also Vasant didnt want to see his family apart and broken, his dreams were of family being together and good things happening for his village and so on

It took ages for Gulaal to even be civil with D, and so on - i think anyone who watches those episode and when she found out and everything you realise why Gulaal did what she did and why and what the situation was back then with Motabha still in coma and Paanbha recovering and so on