Gulaal

25th May - Awkward & Avoiding (Kes-Gul)

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

All ladies in the kitchen minus Talli who comes in later looking all sad, Gulaal lost in thoughts about what happened yesterday with Kesar and also Kesar lashing out at her about the head of the village thing (i think this will go for a few days, thinking about what Kesar actually said and so on, certainly was impactful in many ways) you can always tell when something is off with Talli, coz she is too quiet lol, and Gulaal notices something up as she looks on at Talli and picks up on her sadness as she helps them - Gulaal doesnt look too good either, you can tell from her face as that certain colour has gone, and she even avoids looking and mcuh aware - as Paanbha asks after Kesar to Talli, when he will come down to eat  

Talli is a lonely person in a way, esp as JK does keep ribbing in that she has no one and nothing to call her own, so in that sense she alone and your heart goes out to her, so imagine what Gulaal must feel for Talli and everything

I just noticed that all the men in the family except Kesar has a tash 😆  - Raman so adamant on being the head of village and feels its his right as he is the elder son of this family, and MB says its for D, its his right as he has looked after the village for over 10 yrs and took over some responsibilities, it so great to see Gigakaka raising his voice and laying some law down as his older son and wife are somewhat out of control and speaks whatever and however they want at times

Talli is too quiet lol, Seems like Gulaal wants to avoid Kesar and so on, seeing as she didnt even answer to him when he was calling out to her as JK has to tell her, that he is calling her and as Kesar comes and says i have been calling you to bring my food and to bring it to me out here, Gulaal so wants to avoid him and so on, and i am surprised that she wants to, i dont think she is ready to see him or face him at the moment, its too awkward and JK signs for me to call on Gulal again lol, seems like the way Kesar is ordering his food and talking to Gulaal in a demanding way, only for her to bring it and she does his first etc - he is still angry and somewhat annoyed - looks like what JK has said to him, he is applying it in a way in the way he comes across to Gulaal and so on and bang on spot JK tells Gulaal to take his plate to him, that was fast of JK i thought lol 

Gulaal so doesnt need this right now and i knew she would request Talli to come along or tell Talli to take it, i dont think Gulaal can face him alone at that moment and so on or maybe in a way again ushing Talli towards Kesar, but i think its coz she cant face him at the moment adn wants to avoid him, after what happened, i am either surprised or not as Talli says no to taking it to him, making excuses Gulaal is to go and see him.  Dont think Kesar would be too happy to see Talli bringing him food and thats what happened, still so angry and his eyes seeking Gulaal and Talli is shaking in a way the way she is speaking to him, in fear of his anger. i do think Talli said the right thing that a person says the truth when in anger and now she knows that her being here or not being here, doesnt make any difference to him and so on, Poor Talli when he pushed her hand away when she tried to feed him, and tells her he doesnt want to eat anything from her hands.

You got to hand it to JK, she hat every turn is trying to get Gulaal to go to Kesar and she find a way to see that Talli isnt back and she should check on them and Gulaal so doesnt want to go, and gets water out for Gulaal to take with her, and another dig with the pati word

I feel Talli has gave Gulaal another revelation when she says that that she thinks Kesar likes someone else and that Kesar's mind is always someplace else all the time, and you saw the look on Gulaal's face, its another revelation added on her after yesterday.. and even after Gulaal tries to make it sound like Talli is talking nonsense in a way, and you saw the way Gulaal spoke after she got the chunar well thats how i feel she spoke here, all jittery and things but despite all that, she still needs to know what Kesar has said to Talli seeing as Talli was revealing bits by bits that got Gulaal's interest more like what exactly does Talli know about Kesar's state of mind and how he is being and who he wants, and she also finds out that the chunar wasnt for Talli and that he brought it was someone special and important to him and Gulaal even in a way says aisa kuch nahin hai - i found that more of a Gulaal statement from herself then about Kesar as Talli cries on, and hugs Gulaal and we see the shock on Gulaal's face on what is happening... 

I think Talli and Gulaal's last scene was another eye-opener for Gulaal and so on, and to hear it from Talli that there is someone else in Kesar's life and so on

And i noticed that Gulaal this time, didnt give that promise of Talli/Kesar each time Talli has been insecure, she always has done but not today

Seems like Gulaal is distancing herself (Gulaal is in rather difficult position, and also one side there is Kesar and then there is Talli) and needs to get away from Kesar and what is happening , more for herself and also for Kesar in a way

PRECAP - Gulaal with her bag leaving for her parents house and Kesar demanding to know where she is going and that she didnt tell him, and says he will drop her off and Gulaal says No, that D will drop her off as he as some work on the way, and Kesar's eyes are burning with anger on hearing that last bit (and you know its the last thing Kesar wants to hear and needs to hear for the sake of his anger and for it not to increase even more) - you just know he cant handle D and Gulaal
Edited by Lennie - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ansuya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks again Lennie. 
For once I felt Talli was the more mature and perceptive one in her interactions with Gulaal.  Even though Gulaal kept reassuring her, she resisted slipping back into lala land.  Kesar is trying to find his adulthood - even if it be by paying lip service to actions such as "hakk-jamana" as advised by JK.  Gulaal's confusion has started to show.  And the pre-cap was very expected - at the first whiff of turmoil, she has turned tail and run  to her Maiykka...and of course poonambha and JK have become comrades in arms...so there is no getting away from her "pati" business.     I wonder what role Yogesh will play?  I am very sure that Dushyanth and Talli will work towards uniting Kesar and Gulaal..
Lennie thumbnail
Originally posted by: trifolia

Thanks again Lennie. 
For once I felt Talli was the more mature and perceptive one in her interactions with Gulaal.  Even though Gulaal kept reassuring her, she resisted slipping back into lala land.  Kesar is trying to find his adulthood - even if it be by paying lip service to actions such as "hakk-jamana" as advised by JK.  Gulaal's confusion has started to show.  And the pre-cap was very expected - at the first whiff of turmoil, she has turned tail and run  to her Maiykka...and of course poonambha and JK have become comrades in arms...so there is no getting away from her "pati" business.     I wonder what role Yogesh will play?  I am very sure that Dushyanth and Talli will work towards uniting Kesar and Gulaal..

Talli is sometimes perceptive and talks sense, and i have been saying for ages that why hasnt she picked up on Kesar not being interested in her when she is the one who spents most time with me, but as usual, it always makes one aware of it when they hear it loud and clear and she did today and yesterday, that Kesar doesnt hold her as important and indeed there is someone else, and that chunar was the big clue for her knowing now it must be for someone else

The more Kesar demands, the more Gulaal is distancing away and avoiding him and so on and she cant bear to be around him at the moment, and Gulaal knows JK is doing her usual digs

Not sure about Yogesh, but i wont be surprised if he starts lecturing how immature and selfish Kesar and is and so on
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The precap was amazing the anger in kesar eyes goshh neil is such an amazing actor 👏i m dissapointed with gulal today why is she giving talli false hopes why is she trying to unite two people who are not meant to be together
Love the kitchen scene where kesar comes and asks or shud i say orders gulal ( just like purffect hubby😎) to bring breakfast for him 😳but gulal avoided him again :(
whteva happened in da precap will frustrate kesar even more he might think that dushyant and gulal share a special bond and i think even gulal is trying to make him believe that
Lennie thumbnail
Originally posted by: DisneyDudette

The precap was amazing the anger in kesar eyes goshh neil is such an amazing actor 👏i m dissapointed with gulal today why is she giving talli false hopes why is she trying to unite two people who are not meant to be together
Love the kitchen scene where kesar comes and asks or shud i say orders gulal ( just like purffect hubby😎) to bring breakfast for him 😳but gulal avoided him again :(
whteva happened in da precap will frustrate kesar even more he might think that dushyant and gulal share a special bond and i think even gulal is trying to make him believe that

Yep, Kesar/Neil's eyes are burning with rage, and its increases each moment when things keep happening and now that she is leaving

I dont think Gulaal was giving that much of a false hope to Talli, but judging by Gulaal and what state she herself is in and then has to hear that, she is trying to pacify Talli - and it rather looked unconvincing coz of what Gulaal suspects and knows and Talli is somewhat right in what she has said

I can see why she wants Talli/Kesar and the promise she made, it blocks out her and Kesar, read my other topic i made today, i said it in there

I doubt Gulaal is even thinking of making Kesar believe anything of her and D, coz she doesnt quite see that Kesar has a problem with D or even her and D at this point, and i wont be surprise if she will find out that he doesnt like them around each other

Gulaal i feel is natural in how she is being, she cant bear to be around him and avoiding him is the natural reaction after what went down at night
praniti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was indeed awkward for both Gulaal and Kesar too to some extent  now that the things are out in the open.  I totally identified with how Gulaal didn't want Kesar to feel that he owns her being his wife and so she pretended not to give him importance. Gulaal seems literally scared (and so am I...lol) of Kesar now that he has started acting on Jamna Kaki's suggestions. The situation has become all the more tricky now that Talli has (finally!!!) started to realize Kesar doesn't like her "that" way. 
So Gulaal thinks if she'll go to her maayka things will magically solve between them...and why did she again take Dushyant's name...I guess she had a purpose there too somewhere.Anyhow, Kesar is going to surely haunt her in her maayka too.I guess things are getting too much to handle for Gulaal also and I feel she is running away (surprizingly leaving Talli alone behind to deal with Kesar ) for the time being to let the things sink in so that she would come up with another idea wherein again she will not consider herself.

Lol this time I am a bit early to reply to posts...I usually get to watch the episode only after a day or two and so usually just silently read all the posts. Nice post Lennie :).
gauri92 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
while i am all gung-ho for kesar acting as a husband to gulaal, i hate his current attitude of 'ownership' which he seems to associate with his role...
jamna kaki has come and corrupted him...oh well, i hope he soon realizes that asserting himself forcefully and agrily like this will not help him...he needs to be assertive yes, but in a more laid back and nice manner...

while a lot of ppl mite have felt bad for talli today, i found her plain annoying...or maybe its just the actress...when she told gulaal that kesar has someone else in his mind...i went 'finally...'
Lennie thumbnail
Originally posted by: praniti

It was indeed awkward for both Gulaal and Kesar too to some extent  now that the things are out in the open.  I totally identified with how Gulaal didn't want Kesar to feel that he owns her being his wife and so she pretended not to give him importance. Gulaal seems literally scared (and so am I...lol) of Kesar now that he has started acting on Jamna Kaki's suggestions. The situation has become all the more tricky now that Talli has (finally!!!) started to realize Kesar doesn't like her "that" way. 

So Gulaal thinks if she'll go to her maayka things will magically solve between them...and why did she again take Dushyant's name...I guess she had a purpose there too somewhere.Anyhow, Kesar is going to surely haunt her in her maayka too.I guess things are getting too much to handle for Gulaal also and I feel she is running away (surprizingly leaving Talli alone behind to deal with Kesar ) for the time being to let the things sink in so that she would come up with another idea wherein again she will not consider herself.

Lol this time I am a bit early to reply to posts...I usually get to watch the episode only after a day or two and so usually just silently read all the posts. Nice post Lennie :).

It is very awkward now and i do feel its a natural reaction on what Gulaal is being and doing as well, she is scared at some extent, the innr-turmoil she is going through and her and Talli's scene like i said gave her another confirmation on it.

Gulaal i feel does need to get away, coz the situation is something she cant bear and be around at the moment and the way Kesar is demanding, and i think taking D's name was just to avoid going with Kesar, as she just doesnt want to face him at this moment and be around him - but we all know from Kesar's pov that it riles him hearing D's name from her mouth and D around Gulaal

She just needs to clear her head for abit i guess - i do get her reaction and why she is doing what she is

Thanks 😊

Lennie thumbnail
Originally posted by: gauri92

while i am all gung-ho for kesar acting as a husband to gulaal, i hate his current attitude of 'ownership' which he seems to associate with his role...
jamna kaki has come and corrupted him...oh well, i hope he soon realizes that asserting himself forcefully and agrily like this will not help him...he needs to be assertive yes, but in a more laid back and nice manner...

while a lot of ppl mite have felt bad for talli today, i found her plain annoying...or maybe its just the actress...when she told gulaal that kesar has someone else in his mind...i went 'finally...'

You know i somewhat agree with you, it was kinda too much - but then again its that anger in him is making him more assertive and demanding isnt it, and coming across like that

JK has made him think and like JK says he has to asks not hope for it, and thats what he did

Kesar i do hope in time he asserts his right like you say in a nice lovely manner, when he has calmed down, coz right now he is anything but calm or normal laid backself

Like i said Talli gave Gulaal another confirmation on Kesar and his feelings
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Lennie

Talli is sometimes perceptive and talks sense, and i have been saying for ages that why hasnt she picked up on Kesar not being interested in her when she is the one who spents most time with me, but as usual, it always makes one aware of it when they hear it loud and clear and she did today and yesterday, that Kesar doesnt hold her as important and indeed there is someone else, and that chunar was the big clue for her knowing now it must be for someone else

The more Kesar demands, the more Gulaal is distancing away and avoiding him and so on and she cant bear to be around him at the moment, and Gulaal knows JK is doing her usual digs

Not sure about Yogesh, but i wont be surprised if he starts lecturing how immature and selfish Kesar and is and so on

@ Red🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Lennie this was just epic...she sometimes talks sense...and suddenly after she talks almost sense, she just again puts her foot in her mouth, which is very big by the way...Like today...she told Kesar how he speaks the truth when he is angry..and then goes on to feed him to be summarily rejected🤣🤣🤣