Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

rashmi ki shaadi ki taiyaari... yawwwn (Page 8)

naraine Groupbie
naraine
naraine

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beautiful16

kab tak yu pakayenge ye log????? Ouch
wat a boring epi...Sleepy

Given the way they proceed, it will be a four week wedding, but no fears--I still think it will end when Rashmi barfs at the smell of ghee during the phere, and it is revealed that she is pregnantLOL.  Yes, I've mentioned this before, but there was a small hint in one episode that her and Nikhil have perhaps gotten intimate--remember when Bhabhima and Gayatri were trying to stitch her salwar kameez--they asked "oh Rashmi, yeh tune kaise phar liya. . . "LOL

saman.17 IF-Rockerz
saman.17
saman.17

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naraine

Originally posted by beautiful16

kab tak yu pakayenge ye log????? Ouch
wat a boring epi...Sleepy

Given the way they proceed, it will be a four week wedding, but no fears--I still think it will end when Rashmi barfs at the smell of ghee during the phere, and it is revealed that she is pregnantLOL.  Yes, I've mentioned this before, but there was a small hint in one episode that her and Nikhil have perhaps gotten intimate--remember when Bhabhima and Gayatri were trying to stitch her salwar kameez--they asked "oh Rashmi, yeh tune kaise phar liya. . . "LOL
godddROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vertzbeautiful16

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
guys i st seg metn of y'day's episode now only i saw again akshi dont wnt to go with naitik again naitik rootna and naitik started telling merakhayal nahi aapko really yaar shocked tosee taht then nice akshi realise that what naitik done to her how much care he took and really good akshi went with naitik last year too he want to go with akshi but akshi rfused to go with him and even for a movie he didnt gtake akshi becoz he felt aksfhi vl never go with him later gay3 said ok to her and sshe wnt with nandu. really jsut wnat akshi pay attention toi naitik too the way he take care of her really he is goody goody hubby yaar. even IBN7 alsof akshi told he was the best caring hubby and even in real life too nobody vl be like him. i want to see akshi showing  more care and love towards to him she should express her love him and show how much she love him and care for him. nowadyas she tell him how she love and care for him really dont know when v r gaoing watch naskh nice moments i think ghar ka problme in nandu marriage i think this tiem varsah and akshi friends ship in danger and i feltbecoz akshfi dont know that varsha uske keliye anu ko chodrahai hai even aksfhi dont know she is not giv ing her exam but dont know uska jhoot pakad gaya tho akshi maayka jana vl be cancelled . this year singhanias vs maheshwari's
JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
dont knwo how akshi herself thought varsha not having any exam y didnt rajshri not telling akshi vahsa dont have any exams and dont know yaar really friend ship is in danger may be akshi vl varsha this time y she told lie last time varsha hurt akshi this tiem aksfhi vl hurt varsha for hiding the truth really dont want any more mu between naksfh yaar
JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saman.17

Originally posted by fazeel

Originally posted by saman.17

Originally posted by Tafseer

Originally posted by JAYA_09

taffy can u tell us about the promo waht is the back ground voice telling please tell me

background didn't say anything..
bas it showed Gayatri coming into the kitchen n asking about Akshara from Bindiya...Gayatri wants some mithayi as ladke wale aa gaye...Bindiya says ki bhabhi toh apne room mein hai Annaya ke saath...Gayatri ka face ban jaata hai...Bindiya says ki main kar deti hoon maasiji...then Gayatri saying to Bma ki bahu ko apni takleef bhulakar ab shaadi ki taiyari dekhni chahiye...Ouch n Akshara over hears this... Ouch Ouch
shukar hai akshara ne ise suni toh sahi warna indirectly toh use kuch samaj me nhi aayega kaash gunwantui ke thoda sa dimaak congo me hoti toh akshara kabhi itni bholi nhi hoti...OuchOuch
ha sam o suni tho sahi aba wahi anaya ko roka daygi
hope so @least use thoda toh akkal aajaaye...Ouch waise yeh paayal kaha marne gayi hai????
haan sam paya bindya keliye sahi hai yaar really she like akshi's freidnship but i want to see akshi should face binday and answer this time no more hide seek really bindya should get bash from akshi wnat to see. how she showed her anger with naitik when she come to know about sneha just thesame way want tose bindya being targeted by akshi.Ouch
JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
when v r going to watch naksh mometns dont know as madhavi anu varsha bhool jayegi akshi ke pass rehagei kya?dont know i think once everyone coemto know vasha telling about her exam and all automatically her coming visitng akshi vl be stopped dont know varha and akshi ke beech darrar aajayega really dont want tosee naksfh in any problem yaar.
pvlaks IF-Sizzlerz
pvlaks
pvlaks

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
What   a  boring  episode  Angry  whats  the  need    of  showing  same  craps  always...cvsss  come on  ab  jaago  aur story  ko  aage  badaao...show  something  new  and  interesting...nandu  ki  shaadi  mein  ye  sab   dekh  chuke  hai  hum...same  bindiya  ki  jalen  and  g3  makng  faces  Dead cvs...plz  bindiya  ko  itna  tho  batao  ki  dusron  ghar  ki  baath  par  api  naak  nahi  ghusana  chahiye...why  she  is  always  interfering  in  ss  matters...why  g3  giving  this  much  imp  to  binduAngry aur  papita  i  hate  her Angry  usne  tho  achcha  mauka  mil  gaya  apni  responsibilities   se  bhagne ka...aur  mahan  bhi  ban  gayi...chalak aurat...g3   shuld  blast  papita  like  anything  for doing  such  onsense  things...akshi  tho  nahi  kaha  na  ki  tum  ananya  ko  mere  pass  chod  do..tho  isko  ye  sab    karne  ki  kya  jarurat  hai papita  kahin  kiAngry

Edited by pvlaks - 25 May 2011 at 8:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sari--

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VertzAbirami24--Sari--

Go to top