Navya

AnYa FF: Jiya na Jaaye Pt 7 Pg 11 - Page 5

smitasmita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow , this is simply awesome , you rock 👏
I felt as if this was the actual story (or should I say even better) not FF.
Just loved loved loved it 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maisha007 thumbnail
both of the partss were awwesomee...i really loved haries dialouge.. "ladki bhaga leja...".,...n anattt is justt tooo cvuteee!! continuee soon..
unknown2341 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Can't wait yaa pls continue it soon waiting
ArHi_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Part 5

Anant drives Navya home and as she is about to get out of the car he says, 'Ek minute, Navya.' Navya looks back at him with worried eyes and says, 'Kya baat hai, Anant? Please tum jaldi jao. Papa ke aane ka time ho raha hai.' Anant says, 'Navya, mujhe kuch dekhna hai.' Navya is confused and says, 'Dekhna... Kya?' Anant says, 'Tumhari smile.' Navya tries but finds it very difficult. Anant says, 'Navya, please don't worry. Tumhe aisa dekhkar mujhe accha nahi lagta.' Navya quietly says, 'Kuch din baad toh mujhe dekh bhi nahi paoge, Anant.' They both look at each other for a long time before Navya smiles sadly and gets out of the car. He looks down dejectedly when Navya turns around to give him a smile and gestures for him to smile too. His face lights up seeing her and they both go their way feeling oddly torn between happiness and confusion at the direction their life was going. Navya is in the lift going up to her house when she remembers Gautam and the girl with him. She becomes unhappy instantly but remembers Anant saying that she should not mention anything to Renuka. His words were, 'Navya, main janta houn ke tum pareshan ho lekin tumhari Didi ko abhi abhi baby hua hai na? Woh itni badi baat kaise sun payegi.' Navya stops outside the house and thinks, 'Tum aaj toh madad kar rahe ho, Anant lekin tum chale jaoge tab kya?'

Anant comes home in a good mood and has a smile on his face when he enters. Shagun notices this and wonders, 'Yeh kya? Itne dinon baad yeh muskura rahe hai lekin ghar par nahi bahar.' She comes forward to greet him and sees his expression change instantly to a grimace. She is upset by it but tries to be upbeat. She says, 'Anant jee, hum aapke liye khana laga de?' Anant quickly says, 'Main khakar aaya houn, thanks.' Before she can say anything she walks away. Shagun gets upset and says, 'Yeh bina kuch bole hi chale jaate hai. Yeh Rama didi ne humhe phasa toh nahi diya?' Her mind goes back to the conversation they had before Anant agreed to marry her.

Anant and Shagun have been left alone to talk to each other however Anant is not saying anything. Shagun finally gets impatient and says, 'Aap theek toh hai?' Anant turns around to look at her but Navya's face keeps popping in his head. He looks away and says, 'Haan, theek houn.' Shagun says, 'Hum toh bohot khush hai!' Anant looks at her questioningly since she was so direct with him. She tries to cover up and says, 'Sorry, woh khushi bohot zyada hi ho gayi thi. Aapko humse shaadi nahi karni hai, Anant jee?' Anant thinks, 'Yeh sawaal ka kya jawab douga? Mere saamne se Navya ka chehra hi nahi jaata toh phir shaadi...?' Shagun is worried with his silence and is about to say something when Anant says, 'Shagun baat hum dono ki nahi, hamare barho ki hai. Baba ka aadesh hai, mere liye yahi zaroori hai.' Before Shagun can retaliate, he leaves to go to him room.

Navya enters the house and goes to her room quietly. Meeta comes to her and says, 'Navya, aaj kal bohot chup rehne lagi hai tu, sab theek hai na?' Navya says, 'Haan maa. Bas college bohot busy hai.' She is about to say something when Renu comes in and says, 'Navya, zara mere kamre mein aa. Tujhse kuch baat karni hai.' Navya does not want to face Renu because of Gautam but excuses herself and goes. She goes in to her room where Renu is looking at her angrily. She says, 'Navya, yeh tujhe neeche chodne kaun aaya tha?' Navya is stunned that Renu saw them and does not say anything. Renu says, 'Yeh Anant tha na?' Navya starts to look away and Renu says, 'Maine pehle bhi poucha lekin tu ne bataya nahi mujhe. Mujhse jhoot mat bol Navya. Kya chal raha hai yeh sab? Ma aur papa ko bhanak bhi parhi toh tu gayi. Tab main nahi aaougi bachane ke liye.' Navya looks at her confidently and says, 'Di, mujhe late ho gaya tha iss liye Anant ne mujhe chod diya. Anant ki mangni ho chuki hai.' Renu notices the sadness in her tone and the tears forming in her eyes. She says, 'Navya, tu theek hai?' Navya says, 'Uski mangni ho gayi hai, Di. Mangni...' She leaves smiling through her tears and goes and locks her bedroom door crying near the entrance when her phone rings and she sees Anant's number on it.

Edited by eternal_maaneet - 12 years ago
unknown2341 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome tears come into my eyes when navya cried that anant ki magni ho chuki to her sister renuka, wow superb man
smitasmita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
simply Brilliant, I too got tears when Navi says that Anant is engaged...😭. The story is taking a very nice turn . Your imagination is simply wonderful.
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow...have no words😳...it was too good.⭐️..really felt soo sad for navya.😭...i suppose we will have to bear the same torture in the show too😒...but one thing i feel irritated was when anant said to shagun that it was badon ki aadesh aur yeh uski zaroorath hein..really..this stupid thought if his...its not about them😕...?then whats it all about.😡.i mean.udi.baba or rama se shaadi karne ko kaho.😎..!..if they are that interested...and yeh shagun tho anant ke peeche hee padh gaye...really a moment happiness cannot stay with her in front..😒..
and the way navya said kuch dinon baad tho mujhe dekh bhi nahiin paoge...ohh anant must have broken to pieces hearing that💔...i hope he gets his brains right soon and decides to choose navya and let family do whatever they want but not play with his life..😎..
i t was a superb update yaar👏...do continue soon...😳
pluviophile. thumbnail
Beautifull update dear,...Tears came out from my... eyes when Navi said tht ...anant is engaged aww😭 Lovely update👏...Please continue soon😃...Thanks for the Pm...!!!!🤗

~Tamanna❤️
aisha_ranbir8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey loved da part... a bit emotional...pls continue soon ...thanks for pm...take care...love aish...
Snehal_wade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow really nyc... continue soon yaar...