Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maisha007 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
mindblowingg parttt yaarrr!! awesomee...i could just imaginee the scenes infront of my eyes...that was freakingg fantasticc partt!! lovelyy..do continueee soon...
-Ammie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
minblowing yaar..love it...desperately waiting for part 3😳
unknown2341 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
what happened ya no update till now,waiting for the next part ya
unknown2341 thumbnail
please update it soon ya waiting for the part 3
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
jus read ur ff nw n i luv it cn u plzz add me 2 ur pm list
ArHi_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Part 3

Anant is pacing his room worriedly as Nimisha comes in and feels bad seeing him. She says, 'Kya hua, bhai? Aap itne pareshan kyun hai?' Anant looks at her helplessly and says, 'Pareshani hi toh hai, Nimisha. Yeh baat kaha se kaha chali gayi hai. Meri wajah se Navya...' Nimisha waits for him to talk and says, 'Aapki wajah se kya bhai? Kuch hua hai kya?' Anant tells her about Navya's decision to leave. Nimisha looks down concernedly and says, 'Aapko bohot pasand karti hogi Bhai ke college chodne ka faisla kar diya lekin...' Anant says, 'Lekin kya Nimisha?' Nimisha says, 'Bhai aapko usse rokna chahiye. Usse iss tarah se college nahi chodna chahiye. Uski parhai ka sawaal hai na?' Anant thinks back to her being a good student and the way she helped him out in the computer projects. Anant nods and says, 'Woh bohot hi bright student hai, Nimisha. I don't want her to lose out.' Nimisha smiles and says, 'Then don't let her.' Anant smiles very slightly and thinks, 'Main tumhe rok louga, Navya. Kuch bhi ho jaaye.'

Anant leaves in his car in the morning and does not even notice Shagun standing to talk to him. Rama comes there and sees Shagun upset and says, 'Kya re Sagun? Aisa muh latkaye kahe khadi hai?' Shagun rolls her eyes and says, 'Didi, pata nahi aap dekh nahi sakti ya dekhna chahti nahi hai.' Rama is serious and says, 'Yeh tu kya keh rahi hai?' Shagun says, 'Didi, Anant jee ne muskurana chod diya hai. Woh mujhse baat nahi karte. Woh khush nahi hai.' Rama hits her forehead and says, 'Tu gawar hai aur wohi rahegi, Sagun. Arre Debharji sarma rahe hai. Ek baar saadi ho gayi toh kisse baat karege? Tujhse hi na?' Shagun is not convinced and says, 'Mujhse unnse pouchna chahiye na, Didi?' Rama holds her hand firmly and says, 'Dekh Sagun, peeroblem mat khada kar. Bohot mehnat se bua dadi ko convince kiye hai hum. Kuch bhi gadbad hui, toh humse bura koi nahi hoga, kya samjhi?' Shagun leaves behind an upset Rama who says, 'Sehar aakar bhi yeh Sagun smart nahi hui, humri tarah.'

Anant is waiting outside Navya's building when he sees her getting in to the car with her father and grandmother. She has bags in her hands and Anant is speechless thinking, 'Navya toh sach much ja rahi hai. Itna jaldi? Mujhe samjhane ka mauka bhi nahi diya.' He walks towards her car when she sees him and waves at him with a smile. Anant is shocked at her expression and thinks, 'Navya mujhe wave kar rahi aur woh bhi muskura kar? Matlab woh jaane ke baare mein khush hai? I don't get it.' He sits in his car frustratedly and drives to college. He reaches there and gets out of the car but does not have the will to come to class. He sits on the bench near his car looking down when he is jolted back to reality with Navya's voice saying, 'Class bunk karna acchi baat nahi hoti, Anant.' Anant looks up very slowly trying to understand whether it is his imagination. But Navya is still there with a light smile on her face. Anant rushes to her and says, 'Navya, tum gayi nahi?' Navya says,'Main kaha jaougi?' Anant hesitates and says, 'Woh main subah tumhari building... ke paas ... aaya tha.' Navya says, 'Woh... Woh toh daadi ko chodne jaa rahe the main aur papa. Woh koi shaadi ke liye Kanpur gayi hai.'

Anant heaves a sigh of relief and holds her hand saying, 'Thank you, Navya. I am so happy. Ranbir ne mujhe tumhare jaane ke baare mein bataya toh mujhe samajh mein hi nahi aaya ke kya karoun? Tum gayi kyun nahi?' Navya does not answer but says, 'Chalo Anant, class ke liye late ho raha hai.' She removes her hand from his grip and starts to walk when Anant comes in and stands in front of her. He says, 'Navya, uss din toh tum ro rahi thi toh aaj yeh Navya kaha se aayi?' Navya says, 'Main pehle tumhari dost houn, Anant. Agar tumhare ma papa ne tumhare liye ladki chuni hai toh woh achi hi hogi. Agar hum case ko ulta kar de toh kya tum mere liye khush nahi hote?' Anant is taken aback by her question and tells her to go and he will follow shortly. He ponders over her question and says, 'Nahi Navya, main khush nahi hota. Main tumhari shaadi kissi aur se hota dekh yeh himmat nahi rakh paata toh phir tum kaise...?' He sees her receding figure with a strange discomfort in himself and keeps going over her question.

Edited by eternal_maaneet - 12 years ago
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
da update was relii relii nyc 
plzzz cont soon
akshi-sidputul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
are yaar kya likhti hooo,, jadooo ..
great ,,i think ur a writer of navya😲
unknown2341 thumbnail
wow super duper story yaa i was addicted in your story,simply superb continue it soon waiting for next
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!!!this was simply perfect⭐️...i sooo want this to happen really in navya.😍😍😍..especially the last dialogue☺️😍...where she asks him to reverse the situation.😎...i loved it.☺️...now i cant wait to read more.πŸ˜›...please please please update fasttt...😍😍😍😍😍😍...