Arjun Bijlaani & Jennifer Winget || ArJen <3

Posted: 12 years ago
HEEELLLOOO :D
La la la :| Okay well i was going through pictures on facebook, and like i came across this picture below and i nearly fell of my chair - LITERALLY - lemme tell you why now, AREN'T THEY FLIPPING ADORABLE? I seriously love this JODI, and DAMN i really want to see them in a show together (Arjun Bijlaani&Jennifer Winget) -- What a HOT couple, na? Yes, i'll always be the BIGGEST KaJen fan ever, but however i am willing to see them with other people aswell, maybe not you know who*( NO OFFENCE AT ALL, I'm just trying to make my point clear, sorry if it offends ANYONE :| ) but others -- people who i have never seen them with! :D

I just hope my DREAM comes true, and i get to see this couple on-screen one day!

Any name for them? ArJen? JenJun? I don't know LOL.. Not very good at making COUPLE names :| Help me?
Edited by -shan- - 12 years ago
Yes dy do luk adorable together...but more than dm i wnt to see Mishal n jen...waise she luks gud with everybdy including ksg n kw 😉
Originally posted by nits_21

Yes dy do luk adorable together...but more than dm i wnt to see Mishal n jen...waise she luks gud with everybdy including ksg n kw 😉

Thanks! Mishal, who's that?
who is Mishal?

Jenny is someone who can make good pair with everyone..(of course, KaJen is unbeatable? because she is hot, cute, sweet, pretty, bubbly, sexy, adorable, beautiful, innocent, charming and the list goes on and on...no matter whether with Chaitanya, KSG, KW she made good pair with everyone.

I haven't seen any of Arjun's works but he must be really good and Jenny and him actually worked in a show together during their early career and are still in touch, which is pretty cool!

but I think other than with KSG, Jenny and Harshad would make a very very lovely pair...would love to see them too.
Originally posted by KaJenYaianSanju

who is Mishal?

Jenny is someone who can make good pair with everyone..(of course, KaJen is unbeatable? because she is hot, cute, sweet, pretty, bubbly, sexy, adorable, beautiful, innocent, charming and the list goes on and on...no matter whether with Chaitanya, KSG, KW she made good pair with everyone.

I haven't seen any of Arjun's works but he must be really good and Jenny and him actually worked in a show together during their early career and are still in touch, which is pretty cool!

but I think other than with KSG, Jenny and Harshad would make a very very lovely pair...would love to see them too.

I'm not sure who mishal is either :|
But other than that, everything else you have said -- i completely agree (:
Mishal Raheja yaar 😡 dis guy

I luvd him in 'love story' bt m nt into his present show, 'lagi tujshe lagan'.
Originally posted by nits_21

Mishal Raheja yaar 😡 dis guy

I luvd him in 'love story' bt m nt into his present show, 'lagi tujshe lagan'.
gussa maat ho yaar😆
I dodn't know him but I used to watch "love story" in bits and pieces but don't remember much
Kajen favoriteee😍
Junjen do look adorable together<3
Mishal's okay i guess...

Thanks for commenting guys (:
KaJen; will always be the best!
WOWIIEEE! gr8 minds think alike!! yess i was thinkin the same ,the other day! i desperately wanna see them together...😆

they would make suchaaa cuteee coupleee! ❤️

btw i like the names! jenjun...or even better arjen😳Edited by Sshikhaa - 12 years ago