Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya : Use yahaan hona chahiye tha (Page 2)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Poco, I agree with every word you said. Pia is happy, peaceful and blissful basking in the love that her family and friends are showering her with. Yet, she feels incomplete and empty, like something's missing from her life. Despite a well-lit home, she still feels she belongs to the darkness of the jungles. I'm sure he never thought it'll turn out to be this way but Abhay took away her precious memories of the man she'd loved more than dear life itself to give her the happiness she deserves but in turn making her life hollow. Was it worth it?

P.S. I like the precap outfit wayyy better than what she wore today. And only her detective-work can get her to Abhay once again. And when he sees that Pia still yearns for him despite the fact that she no longer remembers him, he'll realise that memories can be erased, but not the feelings because Abhay didn't impact only her mind. He imprinted her heart and penetrated through her soul. So amnesia or no amnesia, moving on from him is totally out of question for Pia (=

Thanks Chillzie.Embarrassed...True. I don't think Abhay even thought that in a bid to give her a dollhouse, he will end up creating a hollow in her heart. He had no idea that after he is gone, she will move around the whole world seeking something desperately not knowing what it is. Piya drew Abhay out of the shadows before and she can do it again. You just need a small flash of her past being connected to Abhay and she will seek him out even from the center of earth. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.j.Jane..

minahil1997 Goldie
minahil1997
minahil1997

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
yes poco!!!Clap i belive very single word u said ... pia can never forget abhay because he was his life someday although abhay made her forgt him bt the thing u once lived fr is the thing no one can take out frm ur heart ...  i loved the way today wen pia said that "HE" is callin her frm the forest... she could feel his voice in herself... she could feel that she had a bond with him ... i loved the way kabir said that she  could never forget abhay and it was true because pia can never forget abhay... her heart will never let her forget him even if hr mind doesnt remember anything... today's episode was really nice and promo was the best as pia will be able to hear abhay's voice and her inside will tell hr that this is the voice she had waited fr...

p.s - i loved suku today, brilliant acting ... missing vivian like hell .,... missing abhiya , i hope vivian comes bak soonHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
I had to read ur post to understand the essence of today episode . I loved the whole scene where piya touch lucky charm , go to jungle , touch the sand and then she faint ...but couldn't really understand the why the whole thing . YOur post make me feel about the episode which i dont get to understand when i see .Smile
I am enjoying the scene where piya is rediscovering herself , hollowness that she feel ,yearning of that someone

Loved the episode with cute KAPi & KAPISHA too . Yes kabir has moved and willing to be with her GF ...I am dying to see revamped TTongue

Edited by abhaylove - 25 May 2011 at 12:59pm
sushups IF-Sizzlerz
sushups
sushups

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
i loved todays episode
piya connecting with was awesome
and u  once again have analysed the whole episode so beautifully
muahhh!!!!!!!!
comming to pia she has this hollowness in heart for months and the feeling compel her to ask misha evertime the same question getting the same answer hoping to get a additional information some day by chance
but she gets none
so everytime she tries and tries to remember her past
but to no use
standing near the window away from all the party people and family she is deep in thoughts waiting for someone she doesnt know but want him to be near her:

"kehne ko to kya nahi hai
dar pe har khushi khadi hai
phir bhi kyun lag rahi hai kami
anjaana kehne ko hi tha
mera tha woh jo bhi tha..anjaani ,hai magar nahi ke tu hai yahi kahi"

well i guess kabir has moved on
and i am sure is in for a shock seeing a new T whom kabir has made a part of life
i loved kabirs reaction on trackers name
whatever they might do or try dobriyals wont be able to stop pia from discovering her past
they love her and they r scared for her but what can they do when the whole nature is trying to make abhiya meet
abhay is not calling for pia but the forces want them together
abhay might have known that even erasingthe memory wouldhave left a hole in pias heart but he took away the chances of pain that pia might have gained due to the hollowness

seems to me that we r finally seeing our pia back
and as for the precap i loved that how in her subconscious mind pia dialed abhays no.
now she has the name ...so she can start her detective giri

ps:each passing day is making me sure that pia will do the impossible task
she will break metz spell and bring back abhay
pias love is strong ...even metz has no idea of it
and where the hell r chandeena?

Edited by sushups - 25 May 2011 at 11:18am
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Loved ur post pocaHug
yup today's epi was much much much better dan yesterday's!!! nd i seriously loved dat jungle scene a lot!!! nd d part where piya was lying on dat frozen part of d land jst above burried abhay...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed awww dat was a complete picture for me!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

nd my BEWDI was full on rocking nd talli todayROFLROFLROFL

Chakz, i think your true LOWEE for ChaandEena and CWB has died. You don't miss Chaand? OuchLOL...jokes apart, Piya's jungle scene was deep and her lying on the ground just above Abhay was so symbolic. Misha is on a ROLL but they need to cut the drinking part as it is sending out a wrong message that it is cool to drool on alcohol. 
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Awesome Post as always! I really loved the Pia-Kabir conversation. Pia might be a changed person from outside but inwards she is the same friendly girl and a curious cat. I also loved the Precap where Pia unconsciously dials Abhay's number. Things like numbers are always remembered by the subconscious mind and it did not take much time for Pia to know about Abhay. I think we may see the new entry tomorrow and hopefully the Creatives would not drag the Abhiya Meeting.
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

Hey awesome post poco.I luved it. I haven't seen 2day's episode due 2 power cut so i m so happy after reading ur post

Thank you. Try catching today's episode - it was good overall and you will like Piya, Misha and Kabir parts. Smile
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hukshila

Good post with appropriate words Smile

Thank you so much for liking my post. Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index