Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: vidi263

Hey there...after a long time I am commenting on your post on the episode...

Whether I like the show or not...I am always going to like your take on the realationship AP share...I am not very judgemental about the new track as yet...let it develop and see how the creatives handle it...so I reserve my comment on that...

I sure am judgemental about Piya's wardrobe and the hideous thing she is wearing on her head...I mean...does she not look in the mirror? πŸ˜• and supermodel in Paris??????????? fekna hi hai to thoda reasonably feko yaar...seedha Paris pahonch gaye???? RiDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!

P.S. be sure to see my post in your FF section!!

Vidi

Thank you, Vidz.😳...AP relationship is the root on which the tree of this show is standing and somehow , viewers deal with a lot of crap because of this central love story. Piya from Paris was okay. But Piya, the fashion disaster and  an apology in the name of a supermodel was not. Firstly, this is just not Piya - she was always basic, simple and earthy. Secondly, when you know you are not a fashionista , why even try being that? She is looking better in the precap , though. 
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Thank you so much for liking my post. πŸ˜³

I m use to of checking ur posts since last 2 or 3 months after watching show. Ur posts are always good as it looks like i m reading some sort of novel. While reading your posts it seems u r a habitual reader n a good observer as well a sensitive person. a sensitive person is a good observer . U don't need to say thanks. U deserve more appreciation. 😊
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: minahil1997

yes poco!!!πŸ‘ i belive very single word u said ... pia can never forget abhay because he was his life someday although abhay made her forgt him bt the thing u once lived fr is the thing no one can take out frm ur heart ...  i loved the way today wen pia said that "HE" is callin her frm the forest... she could feel his voice in herself... she could feel that she had a bond with him ... i loved the way kabir said that she  could never forget abhay and it was true because pia can never forget abhay... her heart will never let her forget him even if hr mind doesnt remember anything... today's episode was really nice and promo was the best as pia will be able to hear abhay's voice and her inside will tell hr that this is the voice she had waited fr...

p.s - i loved suku today, brilliant acting ... missing vivian like hell .,... missing abhiya , i hope vivian comes bak soon❀️

Thank you.😳...Piya is going to go deeper into her search for herself and her questions are going to rise by leaps and bounds. You can just sense her Abhay-hysteria approaching. It is really amusing and sad that Abhay is sleeping and Piya has lost her memories but everyone around them still swears by their love. πŸ˜Š
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
today's epi was gr8
i liked the jungle part where pia was laying at the same place where abhay is laying under earth 😳 how romantic ❀️ 😍
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Today finally i liked that story moved ahead and kabeer abd pia's convo was cute. And today i felt little bad for kabeer, i mean he loved that girl so deeply and today he was sitting in front of her and she dont even remember him
Pia was too good finally she has started felling hollowness and she was felling that something is missing... inspite of everything her around ...
fianaly today story moved ahead and now i just wanna see pia indetective mode. i like pia in detective mode and i m finding so much similarities between show and ur ff that my mind can forget u but deep in my heart you will be always there and you know these are my favourite lines and i want to read them again and again.

That reminds me from past days i have not catch up your ff but today i will catch up and leave comment :P

awesome analysis poco
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sanjna4

Today finally i liked that story moved ahead and kabeer abd pia's convo was cute. And today i felt little bad for kabeer, i mean he loved that girl so deeply and today he was sitting in front of her and she dont even remember him

Pia was too good finally she has started felling hollowness and she was felling that something is missing... inspite of everything her around ...
fianaly today story moved ahead and now i just wanna see pia indetective mode. i like pia in detective mode and i m finding so much similarities between show and ur ff that my mind can forget u but deep in my heart you will be always there and you know these are my favourite lines and i want to read them again and again.

That reminds me from past days i have not catch up your ff but today i will catch up and leave comment :P

awesome analysis poco

I also felt bad for kabir, Its good if Piya start her dectivgiri a bit quick
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow Poco..i always fail in words whn it comes to ur post...its simply awesome. πŸ‘ The love which Piya fels for Abhay is divine, they r connected frm souls, n destined by nature tomeet...so Abhay sleeping in satisfaction tht his erasing Piya's memory ll make her lead a  normal life is so wrong...Piya's love for Abhay was nt jst limited to brain...he ran in her entire body n soul..n as shown in Precap...her dialing Abhay's number showed that. I loved tht scene..its natural na...sometimes subconsciously u dial the number of dat one spl person who is closes to ur heart...n since Piya was subconsciously so determined to find out whats missing whom is she mising..like u sd..her soul, her subconscous gv her answer.. like wo hai na dialogue:

"kisi cheez ko shiddat se chaho toh sarikaynat use tumse milane mei ut jati hai. " πŸ˜ƒ
coldy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing Write up. I have been reading your posts since the past few days πŸ˜ƒ You are surely  gifted. 😊  Love all of themπŸ€—

Well yea, I liked today's episode too. Really loved the way her stole was flying, as if nature were leading the way to Abhay, but like always there were some difficulties.She fell unconscious,someone lifted her up. But now this is the start. In a few days Piya would soon be surrounded by small hints and clues, the pices of the puzzle right before her, but she would not know what is the image she has to make, what is the story, the saga.
The precap was really nice. So finally she knows there's someone called Abhay, whose number is etched in her subconscious. I'm sure she'll soon put on her thinking cap.

Also, did anyone notice the scar on the person's hand , when he rang the bell. Wonder why they showed that  πŸ˜• . That's all  for the day.

Btw, she got a Blackberry again πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey pocz...what are you my dear friend..what are you..!! ahhh..I am unable to explain my craziness fo ryour posts & your way of writing it is just like my obcession with BAHIYA & VISU..unexplainable..!! GOD BLESS YOU..and that last P.S...about Kabir's question summed up your post..OUSTATNDING..as always..POCZ..LOVE YOU..!!  

asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i always enjoy reading you posts and today is no different. You have always done a great job analyzing πŸ‘