Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I had to read ur post to understand the essence of today episode . I loved the whole scene where piya touch lucky charm , go to jungle , touch the sand and then she faint ...but couldn't really understand the why the whole thing . YOur post make me feel about the episode which i dont get to understand when i see .😊
I am enjoying the scene where piya is rediscovering herself , hollowness that she feel ,yearning of that someone

Loved the episode with cute KAPi & KAPISHA too . Yes kabir has moved and willing to be with her GF ...I am dying to see revamped TπŸ˜›
Edited by abhaylove - 12 years ago
sushups thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i loved todays episode
piya connecting with was awesome
and u  once again have analysed the whole episode so beautifully
muahhh!!!!!!!!
comming to pia she has this hollowness in heart for months and the feeling compel her to ask misha evertime the same question getting the same answer hoping to get a additional information some day by chance
but she gets none
so everytime she tries and tries to remember her past
but to no use
standing near the window away from all the party people and family she is deep in thoughts waiting for someone she doesnt know but want him to be near her:

"kehne ko to kya nahi hai
dar pe har khushi khadi hai
phir bhi kyun lag rahi hai kami
anjaana kehne ko hi tha
mera tha woh jo bhi tha..anjaani ,hai magar nahi ke tu hai yahi kahi"

well i guess kabir has moved on
and i am sure is in for a shock seeing a new T whom kabir has made a part of life
i loved kabirs reaction on trackers name
whatever they might do or try dobriyals wont be able to stop pia from discovering her past
they love her and they r scared for her but what can they do when the whole nature is trying to make abhiya meet
abhay is not calling for pia but the forces want them together
abhay might have known that even erasingthe memory wouldhave left a hole in pias heart but he took away the chances of pain that pia might have gained due to the hollowness

seems to me that we r finally seeing our pia back
and as for the precap i loved that how in her subconscious mind pia dialed abhays no.
now she has the name ...so she can start her detective giri

ps:each passing day is making me sure that pia will do the impossible task
she will break metz spell and bring back abhay
pias love is strong ...even metz has no idea of it
and where the hell r chandeena?

Edited by sushups - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: chakku

Loved ur post pocaπŸ€—
yup today's epi was much much much better dan yesterday's!!! nd i seriously loved dat jungle scene a lot!!! nd d part where piya was lying on dat frozen part of d land jst above burried abhay...😳😳😳 awww dat was a complete picture for me!!!😳😳

nd my BEWDI was full on rocking nd talli today🀣🀣🀣

Chakz, i think your true LOWEE for ChaandEena and CWB has died. You don't miss Chaand? πŸ˜†...jokes apart, Piya's jungle scene was deep and her lying on the ground just above Abhay was so symbolic. Misha is on a ROLL but they need to cut the drinking part as it is sending out a wrong message that it is cool to drool on alcohol. 
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome Post as always! I really loved the Pia-Kabir conversation. Pia might be a changed person from outside but inwards she is the same friendly girl and a curious cat. I also loved the Precap where Pia unconsciously dials Abhay's number. Things like numbers are always remembered by the subconscious mind and it did not take much time for Pia to know about Abhay. I think we may see the new entry tomorrow and hopefully the Creatives would not drag the Abhiya Meeting.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Hey awesome post poco.I luved it. I haven't seen 2day's episode due 2 power cut so i m so happy after reading ur post

Thank you. Try catching today's episode - it was good overall and you will like Piya, Misha and Kabir parts. πŸ˜Š
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: hukshila

Good post with appropriate words 😊

Thank you so much for liking my post. πŸ˜³
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: NIDIZ

Poca awesome analysis..πŸ‘

Pia Kabir Misha were at the High light today..No Doubt..!!
Pia feels a connection with Jungle the HOLLOWNESS within her is been half filled whenever she feels the breezy from the woods..
Pia knows only the facts told By Dobriyals,But yes her life is waiting..for Abhay..n he will come the divine nature forces r bringing them closer..the scarf scene was a teaser ..of the power of AbhIyA's Love.. u rite..Abhay ain't calling her..but, she knows some where inside that there's an element missing from her soul..
She was going towards The Dark ..n felt that this belong to me..So True..n Real Pia without having her Memories her Heart ,Mind tells her that u belong with the Dark..!! And about wolf ..??Hmm I think he knows the past about AbhIya..n thats why Pia is been left at the Dobriyal doorsteps..!!
Coming to Pia n Kabir scene was Awww..soo sweet.. chubby.. Kabir the way he told her about their past n hide Abhay.. Their friendship's new memories begins..
KaT Lovestory is most awaited as of now..other begin Abhays for sure..πŸ˜‰  
 I think T n Pia will meet in the woods ..
n The phone number..?? Subconsciousness for sure..!! I loved the Voice -Mail Msg..Abhay why ..What on Earth where you thinking when you recorded that..??Huh..??
Dukhi Atama..VMM..
So now Pia will know Thy Name Abhay..!!
Can't wait to see her Detective giri now..πŸ˜†  

Thank you.😳...Piya's own inner self is pulling and pushing Piya to find Abhay and she is being driven mad by her own heart. Abhay's name is enough for Piya to rip everything and everyone apart until she finds him...it is almost like all the cosmic energies are telling her that you are Abhay's Piya. Find him. πŸ˜Š
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh really that episode was good.  But yes after reading ur post and the replies I think it was good. Actually I found it boring except the jungle thing. Ya piya felt a sudden pool, she followed the scarf, touched the ground and faint. And new werewolf entry. They will take some episodes to show that werewolf. And dont know why so much hype to create T's entry.? Anyway I willn't find the episodes interesting untill and unless my abhay comes back. But I think they have sent him on a vacation and god knows when will the vacation end? Before that they will make entry of the werewolf.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

All i must say the sCarf sCene was damn TouChin' and Glorious the way it was rollin' Over again and again and was pullin' Piya towards her Love . Though she has her Family Pals Everythin' with a New Memory . But , Piya is accurately got feelings now that there's somethin' whiCh lives inside her and killer her every seC . Somethin' mysterious is continuously hautin' and tautun' her to seek Out what really is . This is what is Called ProvidenCe which is Callin' Piya . Despite Of that , Now its the real Challenge time has been started fo' Piya to resolve her Love Life mystery which has been left Incomplete yet . This " Pyar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani " Will be complete certainly .   I miss Abhay as Usual loads like y-day .. 2 episodes have gone without him .. but he'll be baCk sOon ..

Yep, Piya's whole sequence in the jungle was deep and touching. It is the decision of Providence and the call of her own heart. Piya will not fight it. She will fight for it. 
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Thank you.😳...Piya's own inner self is pulling and pushing Piya to find Abhay and she is being driven mad by her own heart. Abhay's name is enough for Piya to rip everything and everyone apart until she finds him...it is almost like all the cosmic energies are telling her that you are Abhay's Piya. Find him. πŸ˜Š

True..Just His Name has that power to dig all that mug out from the Jungle..
Find Abhay will be her only mission, now..n If she's smart enough as it is told than she'll 1st try to ask everyone n I think that will result in vain than..She shuld go with the 1st Step of Detective giri- Go n ask the Mobile Billing Company..Who r still keeping his number alive without Payment or use-age..??for Pia to listen after a year..??