Piya : Use yahaan hona chahiye tha

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi there,

Okay, today's episode was much better compared to yesterday's as the story moved . No filler scene. Piya in the jungle, Kabir-Piya's convo and Kabir-Misha's interaction were my fave portions 'coz they gave an insight into what has been bothering Piya's mind since past one year and how Kabir's character has evolved and fleshed out.

But before I kick off, I understand all the wait for Abhay to show up but why such long wait to see T? I was expecting her in today's episode and what we got were Kabir's shy lovey-dovey shy grins and smiles. Awww''sho shweet na? GRRR!  

Anyway, looking at today's episode , it seems Piya's pull towards Abhay has already started gaining momentum . She was thinking about the 'hollow' inside her all along these 12 months as we gauged from Misha's cribbing . However , now that hollow is beginning to dig its teeth into her soul ' consuming her, stirring her up, shaking her and almost pushing her to just get out of the doll house and find her missing heart. I mean, she was happy today ' surrounded by family, friends, re discovering the world that she has forgotten ' all was perfect. But that constant pining and yearning inside her knew no rest. It almost wanted to burst out of her body. Inspite of having such a friendly , warm and sweet convo with Kabir which had only lovable friendship and no awkwardness, that 'something' inside her told her to get up and get out of there. Piya feels it inside her but the intensity of her vacuum is only getting to her now.  Leaving all the lights and laughter , she holds Abhay's last memory in her hands ' and she looks up at the moon . She says that when everything is so fabulous around her , what is this hollowness inside her? Why does she feel that someone '.someone special is missing here. Someone who should have been here , with her , this moment. She knows that somewhere deep inside her, the answers are there. She stresses her mind again ' and again- trying to recall what is eating her up alive inside. And she thinks she saw a whirring image of 'someone' , but her efforts are still unable to break through Abhay's wall that has suffocated her memory.

It is strange , right? The creatives have used nature as an instrument ' as a force of destiny that is overriding Abhay's  decision and his exit from Piya's  life. The wind, the trees , the basic attractive forces of nature are pulling Piya towards the answers that she is seeking. Its not Abhay who is telling her to come and find him , seek him, recall that she was truly in love with him . No. That was not the thought Abhay went to sleep with. Its nature , its providence that is pushing Piya with full force to her destination. I mean, the whole essence of the scarf scene was marvelous , even though I won't say the same about the construction of the scene. Piya touching the cold ground instead of picking up her scarf ' feeling a connection ' and the magnetism and weight of the atmosphere being so intense even though Abhay is just a cold body right now 'the pressure of the connection and partially Metz' spell on Abhay making her faint was great. I am not sure if the writers had this in mind or know it but when a supernatural binds someone in a spell or curse in a specific place , the energy of that spot is so high that human-beings cannot take it. They collapse.

Piya's coming back to her senses and her almost hysteric and anxious response to the pull of the woods was both touching and scary. She thinks she is hearing him , she feels that she should go running back to the jungle ''imagine. Right now, everything is just a puzzle to her and she is only reacting to what she thinks and feels. What will happen when  she comes to know of her past with Abhay and how he left her with no one knowing where he is. She is actually going to go berserk and why do I feel that even though her family and friends love her with her life , they won't be able to handle her. I think they know it and that is why they are scared.

Kabir . Awww''.he really has changed a lot, hasn't he?  His love for Piya is pristine and kept in a corner of his heart as a memory he wants to feel good about.  He has evolved , he has moved on , and judging by his expressions to Misha regarding the new girl in his life , you can say that he is definitely hoping for a future with her and wants to make it work. Yeah, the girl is T. And Kabir must have seen a sea change in her to be able to love her. I don't know the future of KaT but they are gonna be fun to watch , especially if T is a layered character . That is what drama is all about.  Piya and Kabir can talk like besties , laugh off their past and respect each-other. I think that is quite an achievement for exes. Misha and Kabir? I don't recall much because they had me in splits.

And who is the mystery savior of Piya? Abhay? Umm.. err'huh? The new wolf in town? Aha, now that is a possibility. Wink, wink, wink.

Precap: Piya is looking good and why do I think her detective giri is back? In the jungles, already? '.and that VM message of Abhay when Piya ended up dialing his number instead of Misha's  because it is running in her subconscious mind was torrid. Almost like a message from the other world for her that she should stop looking for him and its no use waiting for him. Who knows where Abhay's phone is'or where he is' but Piya's own mind told her who she is looking for'..Abhay.

P.S - Didn't Kabir's disbelief echo  the audience's thought - " I can't believe this . Has Piya really forgotten Abhay? 

Love and luck always,❀️

GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—

Edited by Pocahontas - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Poco, I agree with every word you said. Pia is happy, peaceful and blissful basking in the love that her family and friends are showering her with. Yet, she feels incomplete and empty, like something's missing from her life. Despite a well-lit home, she still feels she belongs to the darkness of the jungles. I'm sure he never thought it'll turn out to be this way but Abhay took away her precious memories of the man she'd loved more than dear life itself to give her the happiness she deserves but in turn making her life hollow. Was it worth it?

P.S. I like the precap outfit wayyy better than what she wore today. And only her detective-work can get her to Abhay once again. And when he sees that Pia still yearns for him despite the fact that she no longer remembers him, he'll realise that memories can be erased, but not the feelings because Abhay didn't impact only her mind. He imprinted her heart and penetrated through her soul. So amnesia or no amnesia, moving on from him is totally out of question for Pia (=
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Loved ur post pocaπŸ€—
yup today's epi was much much much better dan yesterday's!!! nd i seriously loved dat jungle scene a lot!!! nd d part where piya was lying on dat frozen part of d land jst above burried abhay...😳😳😳 awww dat was a complete picture for me!!!😳😳

nd my BEWDI was full on rocking nd talli today🀣🀣🀣Edited by chakku - 12 years ago
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey awesome post poco.I luved it. I haven't seen 2day's episode due 2 power cut so i m so happy after reading ur post
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 Poca awesome analysis..πŸ‘

Pia Kabir Misha were at the High light today..No Doubt..!!
Pia feels a connection with Jungle the HOLLOWNESS within her is been half filled whenever she feels the breezy from the woods..
Pia knows only the facts told By Dobriyals,But yes her life is waiting..for Abhay..n he will come the divine nature forces r bringing them closer..the scarf scene was a teaser ..of the power of AbhIyA's Love.. u rite..Abhay ain't calling her..but, she knows some where inside that there's an element missing from her soul..
She was going towards The Dark ..n felt that this belong to me..So True..n Real Pia without having her Memories her Heart ,Mind tells her that u belong with the Dark..!! And about wolf ..??Hmm I think he knows the past about AbhIya..n thats why Pia is been left at the Dobriyal doorsteps..!!
Coming to Pia n Kabir scene was Awww..soo sweet.. chubby.. Kabir the way he told her about their past n hide Abhay.. Their friendship's new memories begins..
KaT Lovestory is most awaited as of now..other begin Abhays for sure..πŸ˜‰  
 I think T n Pia will meet in the woods ..
n The phone number..?? Subconsciousness for sure..!! I loved the Voice -Mail Msg..Abhay why ..What on Earth where you thinking when you recorded that..??Huh..??
Dukhi Atama..VMM..
So now Pia will know Thy Name Abhay..!!
Can't wait to see her Detective giri now..πŸ˜†  
Edited by NIDIZ - 12 years ago
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Good post with appropriate words 😊
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
All i must say the sCarf sCene was damn TouChin' and Glorious the way it was rollin' Over again and again and was pullin' Piya towards her Love . Though she has her Family Pals Everythin' with a New Memory . But , Piya is accurately got feelings now that there's somethin' whiCh lives inside her and killer her every seC . Somethin' mysterious is continuously hautin' and tautun' her to seek Out what really is . This is what is Called ProvidenCe which is Callin' Piya . Despite Of that , Now its the real Challenge time has been started fo' Piya to resolve her Love Life mystery which has been left Incomplete yet . This " Pyar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani " Will be complete certainly .   I miss Abhay as Usual loads like y-day .. 2 episodes have gone without him .. but he'll be baCk sOon ..

vidi263 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey there...after a long time I am commenting on your post on the episode...

Whether I like the show or not...I am always going to like your take on the realationship AP share...I am not very judgemental about the new track as yet...let it develop and see how the creatives handle it...so I reserve my comment on that...

I sure am judgemental about Piya's wardrobe and the hideous thing she is wearing on her head...I mean...does she not look in the mirror? πŸ˜• and supermodel in Paris??????????? fekna hi hai to thoda reasonably feko yaar...seedha Paris pahonch gaye???? RiDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!

P.S. be sure to see my post in your FF section!!

Vidi
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Poco, I agree with every word you said. Pia is happy, peaceful and blissful basking in the love that her family and friends are showering her with. Yet, she feels incomplete and empty, like something's missing from her life. Despite a well-lit home, she still feels she belongs to the darkness of the jungles. I'm sure he never thought it'll turn out to be this way but Abhay took away her precious memories of the man she'd loved more than dear life itself to give her the happiness she deserves but in turn making her life hollow. Was it worth it?

P.S. I like the precap outfit wayyy better than what she wore today. And only her detective-work can get her to Abhay once again. And when he sees that Pia still yearns for him despite the fact that she no longer remembers him, he'll realise that memories can be erased, but not the feelings because Abhay didn't impact only her mind. He imprinted her heart and penetrated through her soul. So amnesia or no amnesia, moving on from him is totally out of question for Pia (=

Thanks Chillzie.😳...True. I don't think Abhay even thought that in a bid to give her a dollhouse, he will end up creating a hollow in her heart. He had no idea that after he is gone, she will move around the whole world seeking something desperately not knowing what it is. Piya drew Abhay out of the shadows before and she can do it again. You just need a small flash of her past being connected to Abhay and she will seek him out even from the center of earth. πŸ˜Š
minahil1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yes poco!!!πŸ‘ i belive very single word u said ... pia can never forget abhay because he was his life someday although abhay made her forgt him bt the thing u once lived fr is the thing no one can take out frm ur heart ...  i loved the way today wen pia said that "HE" is callin her frm the forest... she could feel his voice in herself... she could feel that she had a bond with him ... i loved the way kabir said that she  could never forget abhay and it was true because pia can never forget abhay... her heart will never let her forget him even if hr mind doesnt remember anything... today's episode was really nice and promo was the best as pia will be able to hear abhay's voice and her inside will tell hr that this is the voice she had waited fr...

p.s - i loved suku today, brilliant acting ... missing vivian like hell .,... missing abhiya , i hope vivian comes bak soon❀️