Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Mera Naseeb Conjectures (Page 2)

seert IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RagMastamazkachazka

Aleezzay.. IF-Dazzler
Aleezzay..
Aleezzay..

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
**SPOILER ALERT**

in the novel Fahad dies and Moiz and Nazia hook up behind Shahzia's back .. so yeah Moiz and Shahbaz are gonna have a fist fight over Nazia ... if they change that in the show then good for me LOL cuz i don't want it to happen that way 

RagMastamazkachazka

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alizzay..

**SPOILER ALERT**

in the novel Fahad dies and Moiz and Nazia hook up behind Shahzia's back .. so yeah Moiz and Shahbaz are gonna have a fist fight over Nazia ... if they change that in the show then good for me LOL cuz i don't want it to happen that way 

AHHH Are you serious? than i will hate Nazia..

Im already disappointed in Shabaaz aka Adeel Hussain..Ouch He was one of my fav actors in the play, and i loves his lines..i know we shouldnt judge them personally, but one gets dissapointed after praising one celeb, and they really turn out to be so cheap..

He was caught partying with Begum Nawazish and Sarwat Gillani, where alcohol was served, and ppl were drinking..if you look at the National geographic doc on youtube, and search Begum Nawazish National Geographic..you will find Adeel in the partyOuch

Aleezzay..mazkachazka

Aleezzay.. IF-Dazzler
Aleezzay..
Aleezzay..

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju786

AHHH Are you serious? than i will hate Nazia..

Im already disappointed in Shabaaz aka Adeel Hussain..Ouch He was one of my fav actors in the play, and i loves his lines..i know we shouldnt judge them personally, but one gets dissapointed after praising one celeb, and they really turn out to be so cheap..

He was caught partying with Begum Nawazish and Sarwat Gillani, where alcohol was served, and ppl were drinking..if you look at the National geographic doc on youtube, and search Begum Nawazish National Geographic..you will find Adeel in the partyOuch

well, yes that's what happens in the novel .. but if they change it in the show then idk ... but they both realize their mistake .. and Nazia leaves their house 

yeah i have seen Sarwat's pics but had no clue about Adeel .. what can we say .. to each their own .. really its better to just appreciate their on screen image and leave it at that, rather than dig deeper and get sad  ... that's more hassle free i guess LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RagMastamazkachazkawida

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged

**SPOILER ALERT**

OHMYYY nooo how can seh doo that even after hearing her moms story and hatign ehr mom??
butt is you look at teh title song thingy.. you see a scene where she miles attt MOIZShockedShocked
and i was liek why is seh smiling or is it just the editing??
NAHII how can nazia changee suddenly?? :O ahh confusionn
gosh icant wait to see what will happen next soo excitedd

Aleezzay..RagMastamazkachazka

Aleezzay.. IF-Dazzler
Aleezzay..
Aleezzay..

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wida

**SPOILER ALERT**

OHMYYY nooo how can seh doo that even after hearing her moms story and hatign ehr mom??
butt is you look at teh title song thingy.. you see a scene where she miles attt MOIZShockedShocked
and i was liek why is seh smiling or is it just the editing??
NAHII how can nazia changee suddenly?? :O ahh confusionn
gosh icant wait to see what will happen next soo excitedd

yeah i guess maybe cuz after Fahad dies her MIL throws her out of the house and Shazia takes her in ... that's when they (Moiz and Nazia) fall in love .. 

its all cuz of circumstances ... not that i support it LOL just saying 

RagMastamazkachazkawida

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
^^yeah it'll be very interesting to watch what happens next,esp what's revolving around moiz-shabaz's fight..!!nad hoping hard nazia dosent do this..atleast for the sake of shazia..

RagMastawida

seert IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

RagMastamazkachazkawida

Go to top