Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Alizzay..

**SPOILER ALERT**

in the novel Fahad dies and Moiz and Nazia hook up behind Shahzia's back .. so yeah Moiz and Shahbaz are gonna have a fist fight over Nazia ... if they change that in the show then good for me LOL cuz i don't want it to happen that way 

AHHH Are you serious? than i will hate Nazia..

Im already disappointed in Shabaaz aka Adeel Hussain.. He was one of my fav actors in the play, and i loves his lines..i know we shouldnt judge them personally, but one gets dissapointed after praising one celeb, and they really turn out to be so cheap..

He was caught partying with Begum Nawazish and Sarwat Gillani, where alcohol was served, and ppl were drinking..if you look at the National geographic doc on youtube, and search Begum Nawazish National Geographic..you will find Adeel in the party
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raju786

AHHH Are you serious? than i will hate Nazia..

Im already disappointed in Shabaaz aka Adeel Hussain.. He was one of my fav actors in the play, and i loves his lines..i know we shouldnt judge them personally, but one gets dissapointed after praising one celeb, and they really turn out to be so cheap..

He was caught partying with Begum Nawazish and Sarwat Gillani, where alcohol was served, and ppl were drinking..if you look at the National geographic doc on youtube, and search Begum Nawazish National Geographic..you will find Adeel in the party

well, yes that's what happens in the novel .. but if they change it in the show then idk ... but they both realize their mistake .. and Nazia leaves their house 

yeah i have seen Sarwat's pics but had no clue about Adeel .. what can we say .. to each their own .. really its better to just appreciate their on screen image and leave it at that, rather than dig deeper and get sad  ... that's more hassle free i guess LOL 

wida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alizzay..

**SPOILER ALERT**

in the novel Fahad dies and Moiz and Nazia hook up behind Shahzia's back .. so yeah Moiz and Shahbaz are gonna have a fist fight over Nazia ... if they change that in the show then good for me LOL cuz i don't want it to happen that way 

OHMYYY nooo how can seh doo that even after hearing her moms story and hatign ehr mom??
butt is you look at teh title song thingy.. you see a scene where she miles attt MOIZ😲😲
and i was liek why is seh smiling or is it just the editing??
NAHII how can nazia changee suddenly?? :O ahh confusionn
gosh icant wait to see what will happen next soo excitedd
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wida

OHMYYY nooo how can seh doo that even after hearing her moms story and hatign ehr mom??
butt is you look at teh title song thingy.. you see a scene where she miles attt MOIZ😲😲
and i was liek why is seh smiling or is it just the editing??
NAHII how can nazia changee suddenly?? :O ahh confusionn
gosh icant wait to see what will happen next soo excitedd

yeah i guess maybe cuz after Fahad dies her MIL throws her out of the house and Shazia takes her in ... that's when they (Moiz and Nazia) fall in love .. 

its all cuz of circumstances ... not that i support it LOL just saying 

mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^yeah it'll be very interesting to watch what happens next,esp what's revolving around moiz-shabaz's fight..!!nad hoping hard nazia dosent do this..atleast for the sake of shazia..
So I'll come and post my schoked comments as well: Nazia and Moiz have a fling later on? Ok I was right to only offer my support to Shahbaz and Shazia, and not to Nazia. I mean wasn't she supposed to be in love with Shahbaz, and a Moiz-Nazia affair reeks of adultery. Morever even if Nazia did all of a sudden come to love Moiz, then doesn't she care about her sister/cousin/best friend? She knows exactly how Shazia feels about this, and Moiz doesn't he know how Shazia is? Tsk tsk, I'm disappointed.

Ok so after that fighting clip, there's another one where it's the same setting and Imran's sitting on his car thinking. I guess it's after the fight and now he's doing some soul-searching? His answer better be I have to be faithful to Shazia, and no monogamy.
mazkachazka thumbnail

Originally posted by: seert

So I'll come and post my schoked comments as well: Nazia and Moiz have a fling later on? Ok I was right to only offer my support to Shahbaz and Shazia, and not to Nazia. I mean wasn't she supposed to be in love with Shahbaz, and a Moiz-Nazia affair reeks of adultery. Morever even if Nazia did all of a sudden come to love Moiz, then doesn't she care about her sister/cousin/best friend? She knows exactly how Shazia feels about this, and Moiz doesn't he know how Shazia is? Tsk tsk, I'm disappointed.

Ok so after that fighting clip, there's another one where it's the same setting and Imran's sitting on his car thinking. I guess it's after the fight and now he's doing some soul-searching? His answer better be I have to be faithful to Shazia, and no monogamy.

yess my reaction to the car scene was the same,i was wondering if it's after the fight?or it looks aftermath of some serious scene..im also wondering if he'll support shazia forever,because in one of the scenes,he's trying hard to save shazia from his dad's slap or sth..ughh this moiz's dad is a jerk..
Pretty sure it's after the fight because we get to see the beginning of that scene in the title song wherein two cars are racing, Moiz and Shahbaz get out and start fighting. Watching that scene makes me think that Moiz comes to regret his actions. In terms of his dad though, no matter what, I'm sure Moiz will stand up for Shazia...that's not about love but preventing her from emotional, mental and physical abuse.

Having said all that, I think Moiz comes to regret his actions and decides he will be faithful to Shazia but seeing the song and some ending clips, I think Shazia rejects him later. We see her in black in the library and I think it maybe part of some of the ending episodes? I hope I'm wrong though.
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nazia is one of the protagonists in the drama, i dont think it will be possible for her to hook up with Moiz behind her back..esp once her husbands dies..bc that will purely be EVIL 😆..what do you guys think?
mazkachazka thumbnail

Originally posted by: seert

Pretty sure it's after the fight because we get to see the beginning of that scene in the title song wherein two cars are racing, Moiz and Shahbaz get out and start fighting. Watching that scene makes me think that Moiz comes to regret his actions. In terms of his dad though, no matter what, I'm sure Moiz will stand up for Shazia...that's not about love but preventing her from emotional, mental and physical abuse.

Having said all that, I think Moiz comes to regret his actions and decides he will be faithful to Shazia but seeing the song and some ending clips, I think Shazia rejects him later. We see her in black in the library and I think it maybe part of some of the ending episodes? I hope I'm wrong though.

exactly what i thought,but because i hadnt watched the drama from the start i thought that library scene was somewhere supposed to be in the beginning,but now u say this means it will be def. something related to moiz's behavior toward shazia..or may be shazia is upset with him because she knows moiz still is attracted t nazia..