Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 25th May 2011 (Page 3)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ???

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [6.25%]
12 [25.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
4 [8.33%]
19 [39.58%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [4.17%]
8 [16.67%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
no miscarriage yet teacher..LOL..but tummy ache is not going away..Confused..so everybody is suspecting it is going to be MCErmm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefillegaurimishaomshreejaanu

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Vote for ajit... really has come a long way... very gud rational guy. hope he becomes rich again and is able to keep vandu and his mom happy.

my 2nd vote is for savita, for paying the Karanjkar's her share.. K need money now. also i dnt think her throwing the medicines had any bad intent.. it was a stupid mistake as older women from her generations dnt beleive much in modern medicines. 
it was duty of armaan to tell that archu has been having complications.

also liked her advice to varsha.. who didnt have the basic courtesy to even ask savita how she is doing? she didnt even think of asking archu to come along to ashram , she called vaishu... 
i hope she doesn't get to adopt.. today also she got hysterical when that girl she wanted was already adopted...  savita's advice to varsha about being humble in hapiness and sorrow is really true. 

I am not surprised at satish not siding with Dharmesh. it was as expected out of his character.. even in manav jailing he didnt support dharmesh.. which is why i really like him. 

Edited by pallai - 25 May 2011 at 12:22pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefillegaurimishaomshreejaanuDabulls23Tanyaz

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Those meds apparently are not helping..Lets see report and what the doc's recommendation is...Hope what Savita and her home remedies will help more than Doc's Rs. 25000 meds and diet..I am praying Savita's act of throwing away meds will not create issues later..She did not do it intentionally but it might be old foolish thinking..

Pray god Archu does not MC...Mannu needs this baby more than Archu..Archu is totally indifferent to the baby..ShockedCry  Yet she has not connected to this baby...How silly and shocking..

Tulseybonnefillegaurimisha

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

voted for satish..Cool..looks like guruji is upset..Ermm..ok guruji those medicines were useless anyways..LOL..did they get blood test and other reports yet or no?..Confused
Angry is not the word ..I am fuming ...Angry

Archana is killing her own baby and that too knowingly ..that is how I see this ...and after she kills the baby she wil say to manav ' don't worry we have sachu put his picture in the locket ' .Manav will shed few crocodile tears and say ' Ok ...

I just hope these two get punished for killing this child .specially Archana ...
I hope she takes care of Sachu really really well, give  him her all ...and then when he grows up he tells her ' yo uwere a wonderful kaki but I have  to go now and sue that mother and grandfather of mine for my inheritance ...it was good knowing you ..and takes off to America and lives there happily ever after ...
never come back to thsi chawl ...he never belonged here anyway ...

And Manav ...every time he makes money on his business  I hope Manohar takes another loan , Sulochna thtrows a party and he ends up paying it or savita gets a craving for some  gold set and he has to buy it ...or maybe varsha a or Vaishali have a fight with their husbands and they come  and sit on his  head ...I hope he can never ever buy even one more pair of slipper for himself all his life and jhas to make do with the pair he has now ...

I hope sachu turns out to be  like  his dad who likes good living and makes manav spend eevry single penny he makes ...

and then he dumps both manav and Archana when they are old and tired ...

Maybe then , maybe Archana will spare a thought for that poor life that she treated so bad even before it was born, her baby that she killed with her neglect  ...Cry

Edited by Tanyaz - 25 May 2011 at 12:29pm

archanamanavbonnefillegaurimisha

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

no miscarriage yet teacher..LOL..but tummy ache is not going away..Confused..so everybody is suspecting it is going to be MCErmm

Oh ok! So it's only the PR forum's gynecologists who r alarmed hereLOLLOLLOL
I'd like to say dont go with the appearances. This little baby is a toughie i'm sure, will not leave mommy's womb before its due time.
Btw our Archu is a weird girl n u remember how she felt sick b4 diagnostic? She was not vomiting but coughing like a TB patient in the polluted streets n once taken to the doc she was diagnosed preggersLOLLOL

archanamanavgaurimishaTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Jaanu , this baby is good as gone ..the mother will make sure of that ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanavomshreejaanu

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Pray god Archu does not MC...Mannu needs this baby more than Archu..Archu is totally indifferent to the baby..ShockedCry  Yet she has not connected to this baby...How silly and shocking..
I don't have words to say how disappointed I am with Archana for the way she has treated a tiny little life ..She doesn't deserve this blessings , that's for sure ..
As for manav ...words all empty words ...

He just talks ...where was his concern when his mother was throwing away the medication , he was smiling as if his mother  was doign something  cute ..he did n't even consult the doctor ...

archanamanavgaurimisha

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_10

baap re Tanya ...calm down LOL

I can't , I am too angry ..Manav and Archna have always thought about others but they are killing their own baby ...
I am feeling very bad for the baby ...hated their romance today ...what good is this romance if it ends up killing an innocent child ...

archanamanavgaurimisha

Go to top