Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 25th May 2011 (Page 2)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ???

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [6.25%]
12 [25.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
4 [8.33%]
19 [39.58%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [4.17%]
8 [16.67%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
The progression of the show is like CVs are padding us for future shock ie miscarriage. Maybe Archana in OT would become a full voltage ME like divorce court room drama...where the question would be will Archana have baby or not? the rest is to see...but don't have much expectations. Divorce made me somewhat immune as an audience. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ThaneeTanyaz

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Many characters did well today..

Satish for telling FBD off and his acting and coldness to FBD was superb..

Vandita for telling Ajit what Rassi was upto when she went uninvited to the party

Ajit for telling his evil mother Rassi off that he is not going to put up with Rassi's evil ways..

Loved Savita giving Sachu to Archu and than giving a hug...Not sure throwing away meds was a good idea..Hope this will not have an adverse effect...

Until this morning I was so sure no MC but after today the way Archu was having pain and not yelling out loud for help was stupid..She is more worried abt giving problems to Mannu than making sure baby is alright..Savita has nothing to do with this..Savita does not tell Archu not to take care of the baby..Archu the mother has to have a brain in making sure her baby is alright..POS..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TulseyThaneebonnefille

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
I agree that the first person to be blamed is Archana .So far Archana has never knowingly hurt a person .The first person she will knowingly not just hurt but actually kill is her own baby ...
As she is the mother she has to be blamed more  than anyone else ...
She is much more worried about making manav happ y.She did not complain about the pain because manav was sleepign  and also smield away because Manav was smiling at his mother's foolishness...and of course making  Manav smile  is more inportant to Archana than the life of her child ...

Today I did not like Manav also ...all words  , empty words . When it comes to giving priority , the baby is always last ...

Did not like Savita today ...this woman now has everything the way she wanted ...She has the bahu she wanted at one time  who does good house  work and her son is now totally under her command ...Both son and bahu will now do whatever she wants  , even if she is doing  wrong like throwing away  medicines and  risking the life of a little baby ...
Shravani is now out of the way , as if she  never existed ...
Manav's child will soon be dead ...so all of Manav's money will now only be spend on sachin's child ...( I know this is not what she wants but this is how it is going  to turn out to be )  ...
Baby sachu is with her ..even though he deserved a much better  life than this , he was born to a rich woman  shouldn't have been in this  chawl .

Once more ...the blame of the miscarriage should  go to Archana first . For me she neve rdid bad to anyone in this show bu tshe has ended up killing her own baby and that too very knowingly ...
I don't know how this will make the character of Archana be likeable again ...
Love should have some boundaries ...if your love for a man is killing an innocent baby then that love is wrong ..Period ...

Feeling bad for only two people now ...
Ofcourse the baby ...soon to die ..
And baby sachu ...he deserves a better life ..I hope he grows up and runs away from these 3 psychoes who have messed up his life ...Manav ,Archana and savita ...
And don't go back to that crazy mother of yours ...just go to court and demand a big piece of inheritance and then live the life that you always deserved ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 25 May 2011 at 11:43am

TulseyThaneebonnefille

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
maybe the leap will happen during PR's 2nd anniversary - 1st June Geek never watched a show for almost 2 yrs KTH comes close with 1 n half ... hmm PR gotta be spl also the forum is very addicting LOL

ThaneebonnefilleTanyaz

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
voted for satish..Cool..looks like guruji is upset..Ermm..ok guruji those medicines were useless anyways..LOL..did they get blood test and other reports yet or no?..Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ThaneebonnefilleDabulls23Tanyaz

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

voted for satish..Cool..looks like guruji is upset..Ermm..ok guruji those medicines were useless anyways..LOL..did they get blood test and other reports yet or no?..Confused

Akka no report as yet or maybe not that imp to be shown to the viewers Ermm nd why dont they consult another doc just for a sec opinion

archanamanavbonnefilleTanyaz

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
you know these old people always say that..they believe in home medicine..i didn't find that odd..i hope archu does take the medicines though..and she should wake manav up when she has pain..Geek

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefilleTanyaz

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Ok i've been skipping PR these daysEmbarrassed I see Tany di blowing a fuseLOLLOL Have ArMan lost the baby?OuchCry Why is everybody talking about miscarriage as if it's confirmedConfusedOuch

archanamanavbonnefilleTanyaz

Go to top