Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 25th May 2011 (Page 18)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ???

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [6.25%]
12 [25.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
4 [8.33%]
19 [39.58%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [4.17%]
8 [16.67%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Tanya how Dr. Quick fix Archu treated and cured Savita's forgetfulness and depression same way Savita is shown to cure thsi stomach pains Archu is having..It might just tbe the old way of thinking or Savita's home remedies might work..

Savita would never take revenge out on archu to hurt her own grand child..For Archu & Savita's sake hope her home remedies work and Archu does not MC..

Actually Dr's meds are apparently not working after spending Rs. 25000 Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaneemandy0310Tanyaz

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I have two scary thoughts right now .If they show these home remedies working then it would be good for the baby but wouldn't that be a bad thing to show ..I mean next thing you know PG ladies are throwing away their medicines and doing all herbal stuff...

Then the way Savita said ' this is my amanat for sachu '. God forbid anything  happens to the little baby and that's it , Archana wil be thrown out of the house ...

this is not right yaar A baby as small as Sachu should be with his mother ...not with Grandma or kaaki ...
God Di first might be a very serious issue as many people try to follow what they show in serials..

Second one is scary as we have seen how far Savita Aai can go Confused...

Edited by ArManFan1 - 25 May 2011 at 7:22pm
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Tanya how Dr. Quick fix Archu treated and cured Savita's forgetfulness and depression same way Savita is shown to cure thsi stomach pains Archu is having..It might just tbe the old way of thinking or Savita's home remedies might work..

Savita would never take revenge out on archu to hurt her own grand child..For Archu & Savita's sake hope her home remedies work and Archu does not MC..

Sheesh , this is so wrong ...
The medical association should sue them...
Can you imagine PG ladies throwing away their medicines after  watching this show ...ShockedShocked

Edited by Tanyaz - 25 May 2011 at 7:27pm
mandy0310 Channel Moderator
mandy0310
mandy0310

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I have two scary thoughts right now .If they show these home remedies working then it would be good for the baby but wouldn't that be a bad thing to show ..I mean next thing you know PG ladies are throwing away their medicines and doing all herbal stuff...

Then the way Savita said ' this is my amanat for sachu '. God forbid anything  happens to the little baby and that's it , Archana wil be thrown out of the house ...

this is not right yaar A baby as small as Sachu should be with his mother ...not with Grandma or kaaki ...

Tanya, PR has a history of sending the wrong message to its viewers. First with Savita's illness, then Archana wanting to give her baby to Varsha and now this. It is disappointing. I just don't understand why Archana is being shown this way, she was always shown loving children and when she learned she was pregnant she was so happy. These days she is being shown careless and not taking her pains seriously, the moment she got pain she should have told Manav and he could have taken her to the hospital.

Then there is Sachu, the way Shravani was portrayed willingly giving her child away was just poor writing.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ThaneeDabulls23Tanyaz

ByteMe Senior Member
ByteMe
ByteMe

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
I somehow dont blame manav alot, i mean savita was quite insisting and sometimes gharelo nuske do woork... but whatever this baby is gonnna dieee, who can save him now... beside archana deserves this for being soo insensitive.

btw not sure why ppl make such a big deal out of MC, give it soem time, it will happen again. I would hate to see Arman after leap without a kid regardless of the MC.
lunza IF-Sizzlerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
voted for satish ...
i liked ajit too today ...
anyone willing to bet that varsha will again blame archana for her "misfortune" for not being able to adopt a kid of her choice? ( sometimes i feel like i am watching someone select a pair of jeans or sumthin... )...

hmm... there it was savita "warning" varsha .. here it was dharmesh warning satish ...
anyone feel something really bad is going to happen in SaSha's life ?

felt sad more than happy when i saw that locket scene ...I have a bad feeling that it is all going to come crashing down..

did manav win a small lottery or something ?.. he suddenly seems to have a lot of money ...
sulo-savita scenes are going to turn me into a diabetic...

Edited by lunza - 25 May 2011 at 8:29pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ByteMeDabulls23

ByteMe Senior Member
ByteMe
ByteMe

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

v varsha will again blame archana for her "misfortune" for not being able to adopt a kid of her choice? ( sometimes i feel like i am watching someone select a pair of jeans or sumthin... )...

LMAO ROFL So true though!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

mandy0310 Channel Moderator
mandy0310
mandy0310

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Good point, the meds haven't been working for Archana and the tests haven't revealed the cause so maybe Savita's remedy will help. I don't want to see Archana miscarry even though she's being shown careless, there is still time for her to change and learn from her mistakes. I think Savita will take good care of her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23Tanyaz

Go to top