Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 25th May 2011 (Page 13)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ???

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [6.25%]
12 [25.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
4 [8.33%]
19 [39.58%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [4.17%]
8 [16.67%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

nobody gets my vote today, but liked ajit and satish both.

hmmm am i the onli one who dint like todays epi even  a bit?

i think now the CVs dono what has to be done with dharmesh, they have lost his track.

Bout all the rest characters shown today, the less i say the better..

honestly i dint enjoy savita's such closeness and affection to sulo and archana that much. Though its nice to see the closeness but hard to believe as its being carried away at a super fast pace. Nobody will change so soon and get so close within 2 days. 

I still dont want varsha to get a child from adoption center as i find her to be the same spoilt brat as yet.
She is never gonna change or stop her tantrums.

is vaishu really preggers? i see no change in her tummy size though its been few months.

sulo has all the time in the world to arrange for parties and romance with her hubby but no time to tell her  2 daughters( vaishu and archu) how to care of themselves in pregnency. sulo seems more interested in parties than her daughters preg and in taking care of them or advicing them, which is more needed now as she is their mom.

archu has always been shown sacrificing and not bothering bout herself, so am not upset with her today as this is how she is. Somebody (Sulo or Sav) need to tell her or advice her bout how she should take care of herself. Looks like archu is in ghajini mode, she used to give all her advice to shrav in her preg time bout how the baby needs to be taken care of but wen her time came, she has got  temporary memory loss i guess.

savita had heard wat doctor had adviced archu bout her health yet she threw medicines and manav stayed quiet.Shocked

hmmm im not gonna blame manav or archu or savita for showing neglegency on baby, rather i w ould love blaming CVs for showing such a track. If they wanted to show MC then their were many other ways to show that. Its hard to beleive archu neglecting her baby wen she had took such care bout shrav baby. 

Dono wat the CVs are upto. Things are going far beyond realistic. they are testing my patience.Angry

Looks like the CVs r hurrying up in everything to show a leap. 

Edited by Ankifan - 25 May 2011 at 2:32pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSevergaurimisha

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

nobody gets my vote today, but liked ajit and satish both.

hmmm am i the onli one who dint like todays epi even  a bit?

i think now the CVs dono what has to be done with dharmesh, they have lost his track.

Bout all the rest characters shown today, the less i say the better..

honestly i dint enjoy savita's such closeness and affection to sulo and archana that much. Though its nice to see the closeness but hard to believe as its being carried away at a super fast pace. Nobody will change so soon and get so close within 2 days. 

I still dont want varsha to get a child from adoption center as i find her to be the same spoilt brat as yet.
She is never gonna change or stop her tantrums.

is vaishu really preggers? i see no change in her tummy size though its been few months.

sulo has all the time in the world to arrange for parties and romance with her hubby but no time to tell her  2 daughters( vaishu and archu) how to care of themselves in pregnency. sulo seems more interested in parties than her daughters preg and in taking care of them or advicing them, which is more needed now as she is their mom.

archu has always been shown sacrificing and not bothering bout herself, so am not upset with her today as this is how she is. Somebody (Sulo or Sav) need to tell her or advice her bout how she should take care of herself. Looks like archu is in ghajini mode, she used to give all her advice to shrav in her preg time bout how the baby needs to be taken care of but wen her time came, she has got  temporary memory loss i guess.

savita had heard wat doctor had adviced archu bout her health yet she threw medicines and manav stayed quiet.Shocked

hmmm im not gonna blame manav or archu or savita for showing neglegency on baby, rather i w ould love blaming CVs for showing such a track. If they wanted to show MC then their were many other ways to show that. Its hard to beleive archu neglecting her baby wen she had took such care bout shrav baby. 

Dono wat the CVs are upto. Things are going far beyond realistic. they are testing my patience.Angry

Looks like the CVs r hurrying up in everything to show a leap. 

Ankifan,

You are not the only one Yaar. Smile
Me too.Smile

Nice post. agree with you.

Edited by umayal - 25 May 2011 at 2:36pm

gaurimishaSunoNa...

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
@umayal: oh thats good.
Between are u liking the closeness that savita and sulo or sav and archu are having?
i am not enjoying it as its too unnatural and so out of their nature and character. 
The Cvs should have gone with it slowly.

LuvSSevergaurimisha

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Exactly same feeling going on.
I have posted the same.

"Then sulo and sav aai bonding. oh how unnatural it was. as if nothing happened. cant they show cordial relationships. why it has to be extremes always. full falto."

Seriously what is the need to  show such scenes, cannot they keep it quite real and show the changes are gradual and in a natural way.

Sulo and sav aai scene was so out of place  when compared to the previous epi's where sulo behaved to savita in a different way.

I was waiting to see sav aai and archu caring and bonding in a realistic way. but it was overboard, all of a sudden, as you said, may be they are in hurry for the leap.

Edited by umayal - 25 May 2011 at 2:48pm

gaurimishaSunoNa...

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
savita s visiting sulo house so amny times, chatting der. Uff how realisticD'oh.
I agree with all ur points . 
these Cvs take us for fools

And wasnt archu taking good care of shrav in her preg?? she had even slapped her once.
Now i want someone to give a tight slap to her, she so deserves it but nobody has the right to slap her now as everybody is at fault be it be archu,manav,sav or sulo wen it comes to unborn baby.

Edited by Ankifan - 25 May 2011 at 2:54pm

LuvSSevergaurimisha

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

Exactly same feeling going on.
I have posted the same.

"Then sulo and sav aai bonding. oh how unnatural it was. as if nothing happened. cant they show cordial relationships. why it has to be extremes always. full falto."

Seriously what is the need to  show such scenes, cannot they keep it quite real and show the changes are gradual and in a natural way.

Sulo and sav aai scene was so out of place  when compared to the previous epi's where sulo behaved to savita in a different way.

I was waiting to see sav aai and archu caring and bonding in a realistic way. but it was overboard, all of a sudden, as you said, may be they are in hurry for the leap.

Absolutely lovely points, sulo and sav scene was so out of place.
@bold: it wud have been amazing to watch cordail relationship between them.

manav and archu negligence to their baby is also so out of place, not true to their nature. 

LuvSSevergaurimisha

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Originally posted by archanamanav

Originally posted by Thanee

Originally posted by archanamanav

Doctor is no good in this serial guruji..family members just cure each other like teacher says..LOL

Akka correction...as I said..first..LOL.LOLLOL...

oops sorry..LOL..you said it first..Embarrassed..teacher said it next..me said it last..Embarrassed

Me still hereWinkLOL Our Thanee is a toughie nowLOL Edit ur post quickly Usha
She is even answering ppl n defending Anki.
Btw Thanee read ur reply to that post.Wink U gave her a gud oneLOL

Jaanu..

Yes I was angry to see.that Neha post..how can she say.that."without make up Anki is the worst."and is a boring actress"..when I put my few lines this calm me..and when I saw somes who follow..I said YES...Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanavSunoNa...gaurimisha

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Thats what making me mad at her also.

Her negligence  of the baby and her pain and ignorance to her child issues.

why cant she be careful , because at last if anything wrong happened, its going to be so much pain and trouble for her only.

Yes, its out of their nature .

Hope to see good scenes in future epi's.

Edited by umayal - 25 May 2011 at 3:01pm

gaurimishaSunoNa...

Go to top