Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 25th May 2011 (Page 10)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ???

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [6.25%]
12 [25.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
4 [8.33%]
19 [39.58%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [4.17%]
8 [16.67%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Then about epi today,

This archu Angry what for she is hiding the pain, couldn't understand. we have to take off our brains to watch this serial it seems.
whats there to bare it. after hearing so much from your husband about the love for the child ,even after that you take it easily, not bothered. I dont know how a mother instinct will be like this. ARchuuu Angry

Then Sav aai throwing medicines. again whats for it. I thought the caring and bonding between them will be natural and realistic.
But now it is going overboard and unrealistic (expecting normalcy form this serial is my mistake).
I thought she is going to ask what for it and she is going to remind archu about it all time. but again the showed sav aai scene of throwing the medicines . what for Confused

This Damo Mad, only worried about his Khana.

Then sulo and sav aai bonding. oh how unnatural it was. as if nothing happened. cant they show cordial relationships. why it has to be extremes always. full falto.

Then Vaishu needs time it seems. again what for Angry

Varshu , Less say is better. Now she needs only that girl baby it seems. her arrogance is over the board. That too the wayy she reacted to sav aai. no way she will change. I so wish sathish dumps her.

read that there going to be a new woman in manav life. why is it in manav life, why cant it be in sathish's who deserve it.

Two men who always keep me happy with their doings is AJIT and SATHISH.
These two fellows were more realistic and ajit rocked as a common man. he is the balanced one.
I was glad with these two fellows today and sachu in archu handsSmile. I liked it but dont know why it is shown with her pain too.

Di, To be honest, I wasn't for Jai-Archu or Manav-other woman.
I dont wish to see other man or woman in their life. That kind of harassment scenario I dont wish to see. I wasn't for such tracks.
Only wish to see TDH as a great opponent.

But then seeing all those going in PR, that might not be a bad option. atleast it will add some spice to the serial. so I think of looking forward to that leap.

Though the kid's state will be more pathetic in hands of ARMAN, I dont wish MC. I hope it doesn't happen. But the show today shows surely there is going to be a MC.

Edited by umayal - 25 May 2011 at 1:52pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bonnefilleSunoNa...gaurimishaTanyaz

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Tanyji.
we know you are angry...I've the feelings that..Archu will have prob..but no MC...so let see..please don't be angry..ok...

Its her first pregnancy..also..reason is double to take great care..but we know that...Archu don't know..mean..everybody tell her take care..but nobody..(Sulo )..tell her what must be done exactly...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanavbonnefilleTanyaz

gaurimisha IF-Sizzlerz
gaurimisha
gaurimisha

how can they not show MC...yet have a year leap?That too a new girl falling in luv with Manav...a father of a year-old kid...sounds like old-K-soapsThumbs Down

hi umi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverTanyaz

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurimisha

how can they not show MC...yet have a year leap?That too a new girl falling in luv with Manav...a father of a year-old kid...sounds like old-K-soapsThumbs Down

hi umi

Oh yeah...this too many partners in an equation is a huge turn off. 

LuvSSevergaurimishaTanyaz

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Hai Gauri  di,  Hug  Hug

After a Long time Smile

How are you? Hope everything is going well.

Good to see you here. Smile

Edited by umayal - 25 May 2011 at 1:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurimisha

The one thing which irritates me the most is ArMan always think abt others...more than themselves...fine...but doesnt that quality make them think abt the child as well?Have a balance btwn sachu n their child...instead of giving statements which try to portray Archu in the light that a step-mother luvs her step-son more than her own child...a rare angelic feat...which no ordinary mother wud b capable of doing sorts.

I hate this presentation by CVs...trying to turn Archu into some Mother IndiaAngry...and Mannu as Father IndiaAngry
Exactly , they want to treat themselves as second class citizens , fine It's their life and their choice ..But what right do they have to treat another life that is not even born ,  like this ...
Archana keeps treating her baby as if it means nothing ...one moment she wants to give it away to Varsha then she is telling her saas tha tshe will make sure that Sachu is more loved ...and savita and even the so called good dady manav smiles happily ...
Already the woman has started to divide the two babies by talking like this ...

I don't think savita's gharelu totkas will work ..I think Archana will lose the child because to be honest , she only wants  to be sachu's mother ...For a few days both manav and Archana  will shed a few crocodile tears but won't impress  me at all...

Poor baby sachu ..First he  lost his mother because of these 3 paagal  selfish people , then now he will lose a brother or a sister , thanks to them ...
He should just grow up and run fro m this house as far as possible ...Go after his kanjoos nana ji's money ...Evil Smile

LuvSSeverarchanamanavbonnefillegaurimisha

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thanee

Tanyji.
we know you are angry...I've the feelings that..Archu will have prob..but no MC...so let see..please don't be angry..ok...

Its her first pregnancy..also..reason is double to take great care..but we know that...Archu don't know..mean..everybody tell her take care..but nobody..(Sulo )..tell her what must be done exactly...

Oh yeah...what on earth is Sulo doing?? She ll do Archu-Archu in least required situations but in most important places would be non-existent. Why is Sulo not playing any role in Archu's pregnancy.  

LuvSSeverThaneegaurimishaTanyaz

gaurimisha IF-Sizzlerz
gaurimisha
gaurimisha

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
umi is fuming too...truly hope they show ArMan as more responsible parents...they r already VERY-Responsible-Indian Citizens...taking care of everyone around them.

sometimes I realllyyy hate Kekta n her bunch of CVs...need to promote her movie,she uses ArMan...n yet CVs make them look so stupid.

LuvSSeverbonnefilleTanyaz

Go to top