Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

You know what  guys .It's not a nice thing if the first thing you do after  falling in love and making  a commitment to a girl is , try and change her  ...

By all means , explain to her , and work on it slowly , that si if you think it will make her happier but otherwise trying to change someone is a bad idea..

Hmmm i love her for wat she is, so honest. I never want her to change.
 Just felt needs to learn few tacts in answering to media😳
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Voted for Satish, loved the way he treated Dharmesh

Archana why is she so careless? She should have told someone about her pain, something is obviously wrong. She did tests, shouldn't the results be back yet? Savita is no better, she shouldn't have thrown away Archana's medication. It is not known what is wrong with Archana, Savita throwing away her medication could prove costly for Archana. I don't like this track showing three usually intelligent characters acting foolishly

Vandu deserves praise today for telling Ajit exactly what Rasika was upto. Loved that scene!!
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hmm I dont know whom to vote today... I did not like the episode that much..
After seeing the first scene made me happy but after that it was just disappointing..

Manav said so many things about his baby today and Archu was so happy... Thought he will take care of Archu... But Manav tho ghode bech ke so raha tha aur Achu usko dekh ke khush thi... She did not even care for her baby who was suffering in her own tummy asking for help... She just neglected it.. Pity the baby...😭

I dont know what to tell Savita Aai.. May be she feels her old home remedies will work as she is not aware of Archu's condition.. But she did hear what doc said the other day.. I thought she might have understood the criticality.. But Manav and Archu knew and still they were smiling at each other..πŸ˜•... When parents are not concerned why to blame others..

I liked the suggestion Savita Aai gave to Varsha but did she follow when it was necessary... She took so many decisions without thinking much... πŸ˜• But may be she has learnt a lot from her life now...

Also liked Satish giving back Dharmu.. How come Dharmu all of a sudden shifted his attention from Vaishu to Satish.. I thought Shibu is busy creating rifts between Manav and others (Satisha nd Ajit).. I am confused with Dharmu... I wish Vaishu goes back to Dharmu... She is thinking so much about divorce...

Ajit was good today.. I wish he is more strict with his mother.. This is not the first time he has warned her...

Varsha least I talk about is better 😑.. She wants only Vaishu to go with her to select a child.. Wow what happened to her Archu Tai and Manav Jeeju and also I think Satish was busy in office

Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

with all commentsπŸ˜† I put here ..i forget to vote..

Ok voted for Satish...for all what he said to Darmesh..want to use him just for his goodwill..ect..but especially..these lines "Just get lost"..and think a lot before coming here...Like the way he kick him out...but Satish must be on guard against this fattu...

Darmesh ..he just want to use Satish name. his goodwill..my god..
what he really want..?? I'm πŸ˜• on his intention...he want to take revenge ok..want Vaishali back..for what..???Divorce after with her bacha in her hand..?? But what Fattu will really get...revenge..so..and after..he will go with Madhuri..who reject him...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Darmesh make a big entry..accuse Arman for kidnapping.want to .impress Vaishu..and parents even make plans with ManjuπŸ˜† trying to use Satish name..all this for what..?? I'm a bit  lost with  him.πŸ˜†.

Like Ajit Vandhu scene...like how he handle prob between  her wife and his mother..Vadhu know Rasika intention..very good...
even he has problem with Manv he don't want to see him in troubleπŸ‘πŸΌ

Like Sachu..come back..always crying..😭 Archu Savita scene good  but me too..don't like when Archu said I  take care of Sachu better than my own..Yes ..what she said not good..but I think she said that..on a way...How I can explain that...""Facon de parler"" "speaking ways.".don't know if its the excact term in english..

Mean she will take great care...even she has her own..😊 but it would be better if she says.I'll take care of sachu as much i'll take care of my own..

Tanyji...I sad for her..I'll tell you...she help everybody..while being pregnant...she didn't have time to realise..that yes..she will become Mother...prob..increasing..with everybody..+ financial prob...+ plus her health..not good..must take care...

Till she know..she was pregnant..tell..if there is one day..Archu was alone...thinking about her baby..about how she will manage all that??
She think..yes...but with others probs.too.I know you will tell me it her fault..but its our Archu...

Its the first time she is pregnant..she can help everyone for their probs..but for her  didn't know about pregnancy..nobody tell her..as I said ...Sulo...is her mother...first advice when we are pegnant  is mother who give...

If something bad happen..I will not say its Sulo's fault.

cause Archu see the doc...tell her  to take care but.once again...this girl had lot of prob on her head..even not her own prob...the moments to concentrate really.about her pregnancy...she didn't have..

and yes..what about the test she done...in the hopital..all that we don't know???

Ok I'll end here...I know you are sad ..that why you are angry..me too...Tanyji..think in what condition she was also..in her house...All added..make our Archu mean lilbabe  in danger...

Archu make many mistake but not deliberately..here..why she don't wake up..Manv;.rush to the hopital..I think at that moment pain..she think she will be ok after ..that why she don't wake manav..but big mistake..

We'll be very sad if she will have MC..hope not...really..its the worst thing that can happen to a honewala mother and father too..They will be broken..😭

So let see..tomorrow..bye Tanyji.. interesting episode..I don't say good...cause there mistake everywhere..and a bit too much from Damo and Savita..
Ok bye..

Edited by Thanee - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: star_wars

Archana gets my vote.

I know I don't have a right to question you , but why karen ??? πŸ₯±
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: star_wars

Archana gets my vote.

He karen im putting my clock for tomorrow i see you comment . He interesting you vote for archu :-) Why? Mean your point of view ...some line will be ok . Take care dear we crossed each time.bye
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I know I don't have a right to question you , but why karen ??? πŸ₯±

Di even I had the same question but did not ask thinking Karen voted for Archana for taking care of all the named Deshmukhs πŸ˜›
Edited by ArManFan1 - 12 years ago
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tanyaz and Thanee- I voted for her for various reasons but for starters, getting Savita to entrust her prize possession (Sachu) in her care. That's an achievement in itself.

Seriously, I find the recent developments in PR like a 100 meters race-by the time you blink, everything is over and resolved making me think that PR is about to close shop.πŸ˜•
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArManFan1

Di even I had the same question but did not ask thinking Karen voted for Archana for taking care of all the named Deshmukhs πŸ˜›

Hmmm Rachna you are good.  Exactly that too, especially putting two babies to sleepπŸ˜†
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Karen good one.. Making Savita Aai trust someone esp Archu is sersiously an achievement.. Savita Aai giving Sachu to Archu was just unbelievable πŸ˜†