Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Tanya di who knows savita aai medicines may make wonders and cure archu stomach pain. 
When archu can cure savita by her whacko treatment then y not savita??

lets wait and see.

and bout anki, was she ever recognised in jdj for her dance?? 
she was used for trp's. thst wat makes me feel bad. 
but surely this girl will suceed in life as she is pure from heart and hardworking.

ya v shouldnt care for it, i just got annoyed with her post for a while.

@thanee: Yes v are anki fans and v love her for wat she is.
I think few people come here to instigate fight as they cant take her success.
v should ignore them.
Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh the dances were beautifu l. Of course she was recognised .She came in the top 5 didn't she ??
 I thought she deserved 30 for at least some  of them but I think she is  a very graceful  dancer .And she looked gorgeous .Even Rani paid her a compliment ...

My fav dance was the classical one ...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankifan

Tanya di who knows savita aai medicines may make wonders and cure archu stomach pain. 

they won't ...
I wish they did but they won't ..
I am pretty sure of that ...
SunoNa123 thumbnail
i loved her dance which was dedicated to madhuri. 
they wanted to keep her till feb 14th, main reasonπŸ˜‰ trp's.
Anki deserved much much more recognition for her dance, atleast one 30. 

U guys think archu doesnt know how to be taken care of while prenency?? 
wasnt she the one who took more care of shravani in her preg??
i wasnt watching serial much seriously then as i was annoyed with thier seperation so i don remeber properly. 
but i thot she had took good care of shrav in her preg and even had slapped her for neglecting her health or something right??
LuvSSever thumbnail

Agree Ankifan, it might happen too. and if happens, then ok fine also. But doubt it . πŸ˜•
or atleast hope they show tomorrow that archu is taking medicines without sav aai knowledge.

lets wait and see.

and bout anki, was she ever recognised in jdj for her dance?? 
she was used for trp's. thst wat makes me feel bad.

Yes, me too really feeling that only. Not once she got 30 when she deserved it at times.
Her shadow dance and that krishna radha dance was superb.
Only for TRP her image as been spoiled.

But then as Tanya di said, I was also happy that she did JDJ. we had chance of seeing her awesome performances and for us ,we liked her in JDJ for what she is and we love to be her fan.
SUSHITA rocked ,even though they didnt get what they deserve in JDJ.

And how could I forget, that shy Anki on feb 14 who was alag from what we seen till that(outspoken bold one).

but surely this girl will suceed in life as she is pure from heart and hardworking.

seriously a Hardworking girl and nice at heart too, caring one ,so I too hope she shines and succeeds.
But then wish her to improve her one skill, the PR (public relation ) skill.
At times that fault (couldn't convey it properly) put her in bad light.

Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: umayal

Agree Ankifan, it might happen too. and if happens, then ok fine also. But doubt it . πŸ˜•
or atleast hope they show tomorrow that archu is taking medicines without sav aai knowledge.

seriously a Hardworking girl and nice at heart too, caring one ,so I too hope she shines and succeeds.
But then wish her to improve her one skill, the PR (public relation skill).
At times that fault put her in bad light.

@bold: πŸ˜†our archu will never do that. will she?? 
she will even stop taking food if savita or manav insists, right now her baby is not in her mind.
Though this is the first time im seeing a mother so unattached to her baby.
I have seen my sis at her time of preg, gosh even before it was confirmed she was so attached to that thought of being a mother and the baby. Once confirmed, she was on cloud9.πŸ˜ƒ

hmmm ur right anki sud learn the tact to speak in front of media, not that she needs to fake but just talk in a tactfull way like how sush does dese days. he has learnt the tact to handle media 
LuvSSever thumbnail

@bold: πŸ˜†our archu will never do that. will she??

Even I too highly doubt yaar, kya karoon, just expectation
πŸ˜ƒ

she will even stop taking food if savita or manav insists, right now her baby is not in her mind.
Though this is the first time im seeing a mother so unattached to her baby.
I have seen my sis at her time of preg, gosh even before it was confirmed she was so attached to that thought of being a mother and the baby. Once confirmed, she was on cloud9.πŸ˜ƒ

So Good to hear about your sister. Really good mother and natural one with excitement.

hmmm ur right anki sud learn the tact to speak in front of media, not that she needs to fake but just talk in a tactfull way like how sush does dese days. he has learnt the tact to handle media

There you goπŸ‘πŸΌ. Exactly. Just like the way sushant handles and put forth his points. put your point right thro but with some tactics in a way that dont hurt you.

see how sushant convey his point right thro with humour. He has learnt it. he is intellectual in his interviews.

Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh Tanyji...no you really think 

Savita will not be the saviour..πŸ˜” and I will cry.as when they divorced.face my computer.πŸ˜†..oh no not that..again..

yes..adding all what we see..the happiness in Familly D...especially Manv..the locket as gift..with a place  for the lilbabe pic...Savita..telling Archu to take care Sachu...now..Archu pain...Medicines throw out..and Archu negligence.why she don't wake up Manv..and rush to the hospital..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ..Yes..all this adding..we can be worried..πŸ˜”

but I must be wrong..and you are right...cause till I watch the episode..
I said to myself  Why cv's make Arman return ..to D familly..She can have prob.(.MC..) in her house...when I see Savita preparing her Magical potion..I said its Savita who will take great care of her...and will become DOC Savita ..Now.πŸ‘πŸΌ.πŸ˜•.

Edited by Thanee - 12 years ago
SunoNa123 thumbnail

I still feel savita will cure archana, as they trying to show bond between them and sometimes home remedies do work.
yes my sis and jeeju  love the baby so much. Thats y i felt archu weird as she in not attached to her baby, today she was more concerned bout not spoiling manav's sleep😑 or not tense him. he is the baby's dad has all rights to know bout his baby. 
will archu ever keep the baby at first place in her life?? looks like other than manav nobody matters for her.

How i wish sush teaches anki  the tacts, but this guy loves her for wat she is, a firebrand and a non diplomat while facing interviews. she might learn the tacts with experience.
Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
You know what  guys .It's not a nice thing if the first thing you do after  falling in love and making  a commitment to a girl is , try and change her  ...
By all means , explain to her , and work on it slowly , that is  if you think it will make her happier but otherwise trying to change someone is a bad idea..

Anki definitely needs to learn some tact and I think in time she will ...but she is loved  for her  personailty and is very talented that she plays Archana  so well even though she is so different from her ...

About Archan ...why I am feeling so bad is if this was Vaishali then I would not have felt bad as  vaishu was neevr into pregnant women , Archana always was ...she always had loads of advises for pregnant ladies , Shravani , Manju, Madhuri , Vaishu ...and look at how she is treating her own baby ...

I don't get angry when others make mistakes ...I get more angry when Archna does , because Archana is special ..I expect more from her .She is differnt from others ...When she has been so good to others , why is she being  so bad to her own poor baby ...

all the time she is putting the baby down ..first in front of Varsha ..telling her to take the baby  , then today in front of Savita ...there was no need for her  to say ' I wil treat Sachu better than my own child '.

If a mother is about to have a second child , would she ever  think who she would treat better , the first or the second ...Of course not ..To her both her kids will be equal ...

She will somehow find enough love to give to both ..but Archana  has already decided who would be preferred ...
and what was even worse was that instead of telling her off , Savita and Manav smiled  approvingly ...
No one cares for the little baby , honestly , no one ...

Don't worry Archana , you don't have to bother even this much ..This child will not bother you for long ...
Go keep savita , Manav and the rest of the world happy ...just spare another life  next time .You are just not cut out to have your own  child ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago