Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Bonne,
If MC doesnt happens, so happy here, and wish that what you hope really happens.

Yes ,may be you are right, she loves her baby too but its not shown and she shown as ignoring her pain is what makes me go mad at her as she already knows that kids life is in danger.

Gauri di,

Yes di, somewhat tension still exists, had to complete by this weekend. And yes it does take a toll on health sometimes.
Take care di. You too try to relieve your tensions and manage hectic schedule.
Take care of your health.

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi guys, update will be ready in 30 minutes😊
LuvSSever thumbnail
Gauri di and Bonne πŸ˜Š

Bye and Good Night. 😊

Take care. 😊
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ok , fine , make her yashoda  . That is what she always wanted ...but why make it look like she killed her own kid due to absolute neglect on her part and why manav say all these meaningless lines and then look the other way when it comes to giving  priority to his  child ...

Baby sachu needs them like he needs parents so fine , just be parents to him ..Why be so bad to your own kid and say something  and  do something  else ...

these two have never treated anyone as bad as they have treated this child .They are it's worst enemies in a way , specially the mother ...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Good night guys ...
take it easy ...😊
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

nobody gets my vote today, but liked ajit and satish both.

hmmm am i the onli one who dint like todays epi even  a bit?

i think now the CVs dono what has to be done with dharmesh, they have lost his track.

Bout all the rest characters shown today, the less i say the better..

honestly i dint enjoy savita's such closeness and affection to sulo and archana that much. Though its nice to see the closeness but hard to believe as its being carried away at a super fast pace. Nobody will change so soon and get so close within 2 days. 

I still dont want varsha to get a child from adoption center as i find her to be the same spoilt brat as yet.
She is never gonna change or stop her tantrums.

is vaishu really preggers? i see no change in her tummy size though its been few months.

sulo has all the time in the world to arrange for parties and romance with her hubby but no time to tell her  2 daughters( vaishu and archu) how to care of themselves in pregnency. sulo seems more interested in parties than her daughters preg and in taking care of them or advicing them, which is more needed now as she is their mom.

archu has always been shown sacrificing and not bothering bout herself, so am not upset with her today as this is how she is. Somebody (Sulo or Sav) need to tell her or advice her bout how she should take care of herself. Looks like archu is in ghajini mode, she used to give all her advice to shrav in her preg time bout how the baby needs to be taken care of but wen her time came, she has got  temporary memory loss i guess.

savita had heard wat doctor had adviced archu bout her health yet she threw medicines and manav stayed quiet.😲

hmmm im not gonna blame manav or archu or savita for showing neglegency on baby, rather i w ould love blaming CVs for showing such a track. If they wanted to show MC then their were many other ways to show that. Its hard to beleive archu neglecting her baby wen she had took such care bout shrav baby. 

Dono wat the CVs are upto. Things are going far beyond realistic. they are testing my patience.😑

Looks like the CVs r hurrying up in everything to show a leap. 

Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankifan

nobody gets my vote today, but liked ajit and satish both.

hmmm am i the onli one who dint like todays epi even  a bit?

i think now the CVs dono what has to be done with dharmesh, they have lost his track.

Bout all the rest characters shown today, the less i say the better..

honestly i dint enjoy savita's such closeness and affection to sulo and archana that much. Though its nice to see the closeness but hard to believe as its being carried away at a super fast pace. Nobody will change so soon and get so close within 2 days. 

I still dont want varsha to get a child from adoption center as i find her to be the same spoilt brat as yet.
She is never gonna change or stop her tantrums.

is vaishu really preggers? i see no change in her tummy size though its been few months.

sulo has all the time in the world to arrange for parties and romance with her hubby but no time to tell her  2 daughters( vaishu and archu) how to care of themselves in pregnency. sulo seems more interested in parties than her daughters preg and in taking care of them or advicing them, which is more needed now as she is their mom.

archu has always been shown sacrificing and not bothering bout herself, so am not upset with her today as this is how she is. Somebody (Sulo or Sav) need to tell her or advice her bout how she should take care of herself. Looks like archu is in ghajini mode, she used to give all her advice to shrav in her preg time bout how the baby needs to be taken care of but wen her time came, she has got  temporary memory loss i guess.

savita had heard wat doctor had adviced archu bout her health yet she threw medicines and manav stayed quiet.😲

hmmm im not gonna blame manav or archu or savita for showing neglegency on baby, rather i w ould love blaming CVs for showing such a track. If they wanted to show MC then their were many other ways to show that. Its hard to beleive archu neglecting her baby wen she had took such care bout shrav baby. 

Dono wat the CVs are upto. Things are going far beyond realistic. they are testing my patience.😑

Looks like the CVs r hurrying up in everything to show a leap. 

Ankifan,

You are not the only one Yaar. 😊
Me too.😊

Nice post. agree with you.
Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
SunoNa123 thumbnail
@umayal: oh thats good.
Between are u liking the closeness that savita and sulo or sav and archu are having?
i am not enjoying it as its too unnatural and so out of their nature and character. 
The Cvs should have gone with it slowly.
LuvSSever thumbnail
Exactly same feeling going on.
I have posted the same.

"Then sulo and sav aai bonding. oh how unnatural it was. as if nothing happened. cant they show cordial relationships. why it has to be extremes always. full falto."

Seriously what is the need to  show such scenes, cannot they keep it quite real and show the changes are gradual and in a natural way.

Sulo and sav aai scene was so out of place  when compared to the previous epi's where sulo behaved to savita in a different way.

I was waiting to see sav aai and archu caring and bonding in a realistic way. but it was overboard, all of a sudden, as you said, may be they are in hurry for the leap.
Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
SunoNa123 thumbnail
savita s visiting sulo house so amny times, chatting der. Uff how realistic.
I agree with all ur points . 
these Cvs take us for fools

And wasnt archu taking good care of shrav in her preg?? she had even slapped her once.
Now i want someone to give a tight slap to her, she so deserves it but nobody has the right to slap her now as everybody is at fault be it be archu,manav,sav or sulo wen it comes to unborn baby.

Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago