Satish
Dharmesh
Baby Sachu
Anyone Else
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Thanee

Tanyji.
we know you are angry...I've the feelings that..Archu will have prob..but no MC...so let see..please don't be angry..ok...

OK, I will not be now .But I am sad .....bu tbaby sachu was very cute today ...😳
Originally posted by umayal

Hai Gauri  di,  πŸ€—  πŸ€—

After a Long time 😊

How are you? Hope everything is going well.

Good to see you here. 😊

πŸ€—πŸ€—
was hibernating umiπŸ˜†...am gud..how r u?

again we both r fuming at ArMan today...so is tanya...never thot I wud get to see this dayπŸ˜†
tanya di...it is not like Archana doesn't love her baby...it's just that the significance of the child growing inside her has not taken over the ppl around her. she would love the baby more than herself when it comes in front of her eyes. 

the reason most of us always critique actions of characters is because we just see the actions but never understand the emotions they are going through. and emotions are different for each person. 
Edited by bonnefille - 12 years ago
somehow cant understand how rational ppl like satish n Ajit dont hav girls falling for them...yet Manav has...first Archu,then shravani...n now this third girl.

it surely must be how he smellsπŸ˜†

Btwn,I surely do luv Satish...n pity tht he has someone like varsha as life-partner.poor guy.

Oh well...the more interesting thing will be to watch sexy phatichar against sexy TDHπŸ˜†...fighting it out like two Shers.πŸ˜†
Gauri Di,
I was also doing good. Just thoda work tension. Thats why couldn't come yesterday.

Yes even I didn't  thought or dream that Tanya di would be so angry with archu
and we three would be fuming at archu like this at the same time.

we were angry at her before also when she tried to give her husband on a platter to just please her husband, but that's a different one. Now being this much ignorant to her own child issues, couldn't stop the anger only.

Edited by umayal - 12 years ago

@Bonne : you are right Dear, but to show her love when the baby is infront, the baby as to born alive. Thats where she is making a mistake thro her ignorance. Her emotions should safeguard the child. Thats not happening here.
If it leads to a MC(Hopefully not but the scenarios they showed are like that), then its not pain to ARMAN but for us also.
May be bonne u r right abt it.

May be thats how Archu will actually behave later on...but it shows her character in poor light when she compares her luv for her own kid n towards that of sachu...personally I do not feel any mother shud compare btwn her children...n when it comes to loving them we can never measure it...so Archus' statement as such came out as so immature ...of someone who doesnt luv her own child enuf.

@umi:work tension ok now?u take good care of urself umi.
am falling sick every now n then...sometimes here n sometimes thr...travelling,studying etc...its vry hectic...so is work tension.
Originally posted by umayal

@Bonne : you are right Dear, but to show her love when the baby is infront, the baby as to born alive. Thats where she is making a mistake thro her ignorance. Her emotions should safeguard the child. Thats not happening here.
If it leads to a MC(Hopefully not but the scenarios they showed are like that), then its not pain to ARMAN but for us also.

i do agree there but archana does love her child and that should not be doubted. 

Again finger crossed for no miscarriage...not the right twist in my eyes. 
ok.goodnight ppl...hope to see some better scenes of ArMan as parents tom in PR.tkcr all of uπŸ€—
Originally posted by gaurimisha

May be bonne u r right abt it.

May be thats how Archu will actually behave later on...but it shows her character in poor light when she compares her luv for her own kid n towards that of sachu...personally I do not feel any mother shud compare btwn her children...n when it comes to loving them we can never measure it...so Archus' statement as such came out as so immature ...of someone who doesnt luv her own child enuf.

@umi:work tension ok now?u take good care of urself umi.
am falling sick every now n then...sometimes here n sometimes thr...travelling,studying etc...its vry hectic...so is work tension.

agreed...a statement that I too disapprove. It is CV's attempt to put Archana in Yashoda's role...a tested formula of BT serials of putting leads in shoes of mythological characters...which i myself find to be . pehle normal insaan toh banao.