Star Of The Day : 25th May 2011 - Page 4

Poll

Who is the Star of today's show ???

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Doctor is no good in this serial guruji..family members just cure each other like teacher says..πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bonnefille thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

I hope he can never ever buy even one more pair of slipper for himself all his life and jhas to make do with the pair he has now ...

Sorry Tanya di...I understand ur anger but this made me roll with laughter. πŸ€£
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: archanamanav

Doctor is no good in this serial guruji..family members just cure each other like teacher says..πŸ˜†

Akka correction...as I said..first..πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
Edited by Thanee - 12 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: bonnefille

Sorry Tanya di...I understand ur anger but this made me roll with laughter. πŸ€£

N that awful grey checked shirt he wears all the time, all tight with his tummy bulging out , i hope it gets torn like Incredible Hulk n he is left shirtless all his life without a penny to buy himself another one.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
bonnefille thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

I think the doctor has told her enough times how much the baby 's life is in danger .She used to get angry at all other pregnant mothers for putting  their baby's life  at risk .Now that she is well on her way to kill her own baby , she should be put down ...

Twice she has gone to the doctor where she was told ...baby 's life is at risk ...

she once almost said to varsha ...take my baby . then today she said to savita ' I will love sachu more than this baby ' ...why always putting  down this child ...

Why eevn have him in the first place ..She was always so careful with sharavni 's medicines ...even at the night of the divorce she confirmed fro manav if Sharavn ihad had the medicines ...then why smile and look adoringly at saviat and Manav when savita  was throwing away her medication ...
Shravani's baby was never in such a risk ..her baby has suffered a lot more ...but then she is just not bothered ...

Anyway ... I think I have said enough ..sorry if I made anyone upset ...

Just feeling  terrible for this poor child ..😭😭, very unlucky child .

Tanya di...I think they were smiling for the care Savita was showering on their baby. But I am sure they would continue on the medication. They are fools but not maha fools. 

Don't interpret too much from the smiles...it was annoying but I think it was only for Savita's love for grandchild.

But yes more care should be taken and no more hiding. Archu should have Mannu at her service at every beck and call. It's the only time a woman can take full advantage from her husband to be pampered...baby safe plus humein bhi thoda romance dekhne ko mil jaega. πŸ˜‰
bonnefille thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: omshreejaanu

N that awful grey checked shirt he wears all the time, all tight with his tummy bulging out , i hope it gets torn like Incredible Hulk n he is left shirtless all his life without a penny to buy himself another one.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

shirtless...hmmm...like it better than torn chappals. In Byte Me's words...Sexy Phatichar. πŸ˜†
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 He Jaan..how are you dear..?

I'm fine..but more busy...than usual..Ryan as test on test..as I said..
he has Holidays..on july..so they are rushing at school..
otherwise..as usual...till back home late..reading Tanyji..uptade in train..😊
He ...Jaanu..you are happy...Jay..will make his come back..but leaving in shawl...πŸ˜”

gaurimisha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bonnefille

shirtless...hmmm...like it better than torn chappals. In Byte Me's words...Sexy Phatichar. πŸ˜†

🀣
Tulsey thumbnail

Remember that Savita had told ARMAN that they can come to her house as it is empty of tenants...BUT...things will go as she (Savita) desires.   Savita ke chalegi.   So it is happening as per her orders.

Tanya, a lot of shows are showing MC.  It seems like a new thing on the soap opera's after biogamy.

I just hope that Archana's pain settles down with desi dava.  Perhaps the CV's are showing to have belief in desi dava.  But this should have been done in a more calm sit down over a cup of tea discussion and Savita should not have thrown away the medication.   Savita should have ARMAN made that decision.

We know that PR is not a higly respected show.  They have done a lot of damage to the characters and just hope that they don't kill the fetus.  I don't like fatal things happening to babies.
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey ThaneeπŸ˜› Been busy too. My hug n love to cute Ryan dearπŸ€—Yeah Jay is bak but dunno if i must jump with joy coz i'm not overwhelmed to see Fatichar Jaywant. I like the classy one with well ironed clothes, tight pants, classic looks n clean shaven, wearing shining shoes moreπŸ˜³πŸ˜†