Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: archanamanav

no miscarriage yet teacher..πŸ˜†..but tummy ache is not going away..πŸ˜•..so everybody is suspecting it is going to be MCπŸ€”

Oh ok! So it's only the PR forum's gynecologists who r alarmed hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I'd like to say dont go with the appearances. This little baby is a toughie i'm sure, will not leave mommy's womb before its due time.
Btw our Archu is a weird girl n u remember how she felt sick b4 diagnostic? She was not vomiting but coughing like a TB patient in the polluted streets n once taken to the doc she was diagnosed preggersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jaanu , this baby is good as gone ..the mother will make sure of that ...
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Pray god Archu does not MC...Mannu needs this baby more than Archu..Archu is totally indifferent to the baby..😲😭  Yet she has not connected to this baby...How silly and shocking..

I don't have words to say how disappointed I am with Archana for the way she has treated a tiny little life ..She doesn't deserve this blessings , that's for sure ..
As for manav ...words all empty words ...

He just talks ...where was his concern when his mother was throwing away the medication , he was smiling as if his mother  was doign something  cute ..he did n't even consult the doctor ...
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya_10

baap re Tanya ...calm down πŸ˜†

I can't , I am too angry ..Manav and Archna have always thought about others but they are killing their own baby ...
I am feeling very bad for the baby ...hated their romance today ...what good is this romance if it ends up killing an innocent child ...
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Jaanu , this baby is good as gone ..the mother will make sure of that ...

Dont b too harsh on the poor girl. Has anybody ever talked about pregnancy, motherhood,...to her? U see we may know about kids in our family... but it is not the same thing. This girl has always been running around for others, has always been obsessed in pleasing others esp Mannu, she is just being herself.
Someone needs to talk seriously with this stupid girl. She is not realizing that she is being dangerously careless n that she is carrying a fragile life inside her.

Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi
ok...Savita..throw Archu  medicine..seem as Akka says..medicine for now is useless..cause she till have pain...

I've something in my mind ..may be i'm wrong..

if the medicines didn't work ..I think Savita will take care.of her..and will give her house medicines..."her own preparations"..why not this can work...I mean in PR...everything can happen..to surprise us..

Wow...archu in such great pain...has been silent all night..my god..
Yes..me too..angry with her...why she stay..on this bed..Why not going to see the Doc...great negligent from Archu..No..don't make this big mistake..Please..

Hope what I'm thinking become true...cause I don't want they loose their child...
Savita being Doc..for Archu...πŸ˜† this time...you'll see.πŸ˜† With her magical potion..

but what I see all familly K are too happy...there must be a turn 360πŸ˜•

I put my lilbabe in bed...severals time..i ask him...go and brush your teeth ..he said yes.Mum..yes..Mum..and don't move..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†..I'll move and see...come later here...ok

Edited by Thanee - 12 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hmm..teacher is right..she doesn't get it for some reason that she is harming the baby by not telling to manav..i think she thinks pain is only for her and it is not hurting the baby..πŸ˜•
Tanyaz thumbnail
I think the doctor has told her enough times how much the baby 's life is in danger .She used to get angry at all other pregnant mothers for putting  their baby's life  at risk .Now that she is well on her way to kill her own baby , she should be put down ...
Twice she has gone to the doctor where she was told ...baby 's life is at risk ...

she once almost said to varsha ...take my baby . then today she said to savita ' I will love sachu more than this baby ' ...why always putting  down this child ...

Why eevn have him in the first place ..She was always so careful with sharavni 's medicines ...even at the night of the divorce she confirmed fro manav if Sharavn ihad had the medicines ...then why smile and look adoringly at saviat and Manav when savita  was throwing away her medication ...
Shravani's baby was never in such a risk ..her baby has suffered a lot more ...but then she is just not bothered ...

Anyway ... I think I have said enough ..sorry if I made anyone upset ...

Just feeling  terrible for this poor child ..😭😭, very unlucky child .
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Hey ThaneeπŸ˜ƒ
Long time no c, how u doing?
Oh u think it's now Savita's turn to turn doc woh bhi gynae!Cool😎
This family has talented members. If bahu is depression healer, MIL can b "belly pain killer"🀣

Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Akka..last time she has pain she rush to the hospital...

Here to she can do the same.why she don't wake up Manv???..yes...she is not hurting the baby deliberately...but pain is pain...don't take..no more risk ..if this time she will be ok..next time she can be in great trouble...

I too..I agree with Jaanu..but..someone must talk to her...that why I've this in my mind...Savita the saviour😊
bye..see you later..
Edited by Thanee - 12 years ago