Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ByteMe thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ahh nice show.. but there is always happiness before a really really big Tragedy in BT soaps and thats what was happening today. I fear to know what will happen to Arman baby.. 
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Very nice show today .Much better  than yesterday's .

I liked  4  characters and disliked 4 in particular ..

Liked ...
Ajit ...I loved the way he behaves so rationaly and keeps a balance between his wife and his mother sometimes  .His mother was wrong and he was right in giving her a warning ...

Vandita ...Liked the way she was not scared to speak against her unfair saas ...Very good girl ...

Satish ...Just loved him for the way he treated Dharmesh ..

Baby sachu ...because he came after a long  time  ...

Disliked ...
Archana ...Why is she so careless about her own child ..She doesn't really likes this baby very much , does she ?? I don't think she is ready to be a mother nor do I see much desire there ...
I think her baby is as  good as dead and she will not  even miss the poor thing so much .She will let the kid die and put Sachu's picture  in the locket ...Honestly , her baby  doesn't mean much to her ...

Manav ...He wants to be a father but I am so angry with him for allowing his mother to throw away Archana's medication .I think it is absolutely sure that Archu will have a miscarriage as savita has thrown away her medicines ..but Manav and Archana are to be blamed as much for killing this poor child ..Just to make his  mother happy , Manav has risked the life of his child ...
even after the way the doctor had warned him so strictly ..savita's happiness means more to manav and Archana then this babay , why even  bring this poor kid in this world if you are going  to treat it so bad ...

Savita ...How sill y she is .She think  she is right all the time ..I was thinking that once Archan comes to her  , the baby will be safer ...I was  so wrong ..I think Savita's foolishness will cause  this  baby his life ...
Once again I want to say ...I blame first Archana for giving more importance to Savita , Manav and sachu ...much much more than her own child and also blame to Manav for looking  away happily when his mother is thrwoing Archana's medicines i n the dustbin ...Shame on both of them ...

Varsha ..Badtameez , insenstive , rude ...words are just not enough to describe this horrible  Karela of a woman ...

Vote goes to  Satish .πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
afreenahmadi thumbnail
cmpltly agree wid u TANYA DI ajit was gud today t vote goes 2 SATISHπŸ‘ WHT a fool dharmesh was he thot satish is a small kid whos still lickin his thumb
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I want Archana  never to become a mother ...
She doesn't deserves to be  a mother , not after  the way she is treating her baby .
She should just be a mother to baby Sachu and look after him  as long as she is allowed to  ...

Manav too doesn't deserve his own child ...they should just forget about their own baby and only focus on keeping  Savita , Sulochna , Sachu and Varsha and vaishali happy ...
 Do not bring an innocent life in this   world only to kill it with negligence and ignorance ..

I am feeling very very bad for the poor child today .Shame on Manav , Archana and savita .πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜‘πŸ€’πŸ˜­.
They are the ones responsible for taking it's life away ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ArMan smiling away to Savita's manmaani was annoying. gharelu nuskes help but one can't be blind to doctor's advice. 

Hopefully they are only smiling to Savita's show of care and behind her back Archana takes the needed medicines...otherwise it is only them to blame. 

I want ArMan to have their baby...hope Archana doesn't miscarry. Even negligence doesn't deserve a big punishment as losing a child. It is way too sad. 

Sudden change of events has made everything seem unnatural...specially savita-sulochana bonding. Even savita-archana bonding seemed OTT...a gradual transformation would have been more realistic. Didn't like Savita saying to Archana take care of sachu as your son . Savita is being unfair to all...Shravani, Archana and most importantly Sachu. 

From Savita's advice it seemed that Varsha would end up being pregnant and then would discriminate b/w adopted and conceived.

Missed last part...just caught a snip before ad...seems dharmesh is shifting to chawl. πŸ˜† 

Vote for Van-Jit. A couple to the last letter. 

sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I want Archana  never to become a mother ...

She doesn't deserves to be  a mother , not after  the way she is treating her baby .
She should just be a mother to baby Sachu and look after him  as long as she is allowed to  ...

Manav too doesn't deserve his own child ...they should just forget about their own baby and only focus on keeping  Savita , Sulochna , Sachu and Varsha and vaishali happy ...
 Do not bring an innocent life in this   world only to kill it with negligence and ignorance ..

I am feeling very very bad for the poor child today .Shame on Manav , Archana and savita .😭.
They are the ones responsible for taking it's life away ...

tanya its absurd that archana who is so caring about everyb but not emotinal about her baby cv can show she is about it but mc happ we can acc . it so dishearting to see mc after so lovely scene of arman
baap re Tanya ...calm down πŸ˜†

yea the ArMan scene was really cute, and later Archu's cramps confirmed my doubt about the MC πŸ˜” Manav has so much money ? then how did he end up in jail ...baffling πŸ˜• the CVs wanna hammer us with such scenes so when MC happens they can replay them again n again πŸ₯± Savita n Sulo scenes were nice though unbelievably sweet but its a BT show after all ... Satish was good gets my vote Ajit too acted sensibly Savita throwing away the meds omg which century does she come from gharelu nuskas work in normal pregnancies maybe ... but not when there are major complications as in Archu's case Manav needs to be stern against such callousness.

bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The progression of the show is like CVs are padding us for future shock ie miscarriage. Maybe Archana in OT would become a full voltage ME like divorce court room drama...where the question would be will Archana have baby or not? the rest is to see...but don't have much expectations. Divorce made me somewhat immune as an audience. 
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Many characters did well today..

Satish for telling FBD off and his acting and coldness to FBD was superb..

Vandita for telling Ajit what Rassi was upto when she went uninvited to the party

Ajit for telling his evil mother Rassi off that he is not going to put up with Rassi's evil ways..

Loved Savita giving Sachu to Archu and than giving a hug...Not sure throwing away meds was a good idea..Hope this will not have an adverse effect...

Until this morning I was so sure no MC but after today the way Archu was having pain and not yelling out loud for help was stupid..She is more worried abt giving problems to Mannu than making sure baby is alright..Savita has nothing to do with this..Savita does not tell Archu not to take care of the baby..Archu the mother has to have a brain in making sure her baby is alright..POS..