Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

ff: The promise of love(chapters 50,51,52) (Page 98)

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
di...u rockzz...awesome...awesome...ma favorite ff and ff writer..*hugs*...can't wait to read the next chapter...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

daffodils06

warg IF-Rockerz
warg
warg

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
awesome update dii...but feelin a bit tensed ...hope nothin will go wrong b/w NivRen Confused
i'm really sry for te laaate reply...long tym since i'v visited te forum Ouch
pls continue dii...wondering wat wud happen nxt Big smile
love u...mwaah Hug

daffodils06

daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

CHAPTER 47

Nivi quickly went near viren..she was so happy to see him..

"aaj kuch aur maang lethi tho who bhi mil jaathhe…" nivi raised her hand and brought it near virenz face..so as to caress him..but she quickly pulled her hand back..

Viren was surprised at how nivi pulled her hand bac..

Viren took hold of her hand and placed it on his shoulder..

Nivi looked at viren with surprise in her eyes.. "so are you really here..??i thought I was dreaming..i thought your image would fade when I touched you.."

"niveditha..tumhe kya hua..??wat are you saying..??

"kuch nahi viren..tum yahaan kaise..woh bhi ithne raathko..??"

"Nobody let me come near you today..i was waiting all day to see you..mein bhi toh dekhoo tumhare haathon mein mehendi kaise lagthe hai..??"

"viren..wat if somebody searches for you..or wat if someone comes here..??"

"tum bhi naa..koi nahi aayega.." just wen viren completed the sentence, somebody tried to open the door to niviz room..

Niviz face turned white wen she heard her dadiz voice at the door asking.. "nivi beta..so gayi kya..??"

"haan..nahi…dadi..mein abhi aayi.." nivi said as she started pulling and pushing viren..

"nahi beta..itz ok..just came to tell you that you can wash your hands now..and go to sleep..itz very late beta.." said dadi and walked away..

Nivi was so relieved..she sat on the bed taking a deep sigh..

Viren came and sat near her… "didn't you hear wat dadi said..go and wash.."

Nivi turned and kept looking at viren..

viren had a sudden feeling that nivi was tensed…was something bothering her..viren decided to wait..let nivi share wat is on her mind at her own pace..

but for the time being..viren smiled and stood up.. took nivi in his arms..and walked to the bathroom..

nivi was surprised..but she felt warmth spread all over her body..with it came a feeling of security that she longed for..she held on to viren..

viren made her stand in front of the wash area..took her hands in his..and started washing them..all the time viren had his face on niviz shoulder..and all the time there was a battle going on in niviz mind.. whether she should speak to viren or not..viren didn't ask anything and nivi didn't say anything..

finally when they came out..viren took niviz hands and looked at it..

"wow…so beautiful…" said viren and kissed niviz hands..

Nivi smiled and looked at virenz face..

Nivi slowly caressed virenz face and asked viren.. "are u happy..??"

"happy..?? me…??"

"some decisions in life are made in haste…some that you may regret later.."

"niveditha..i don't know wat you are saying..but I can answer your first question..i'm happy..but there is no limit to my happiness.."

Nivi looked at viren with a confused look..viren continued.. "at first I thought that wen I will see you after these long years..that will be the day i will be the most happiest..then the day you said you loved me..then the day our marriage was fixed..as each day passes with you by my side..that is the most happiest moment of my life.."

"viren mazaak chodo.."

"mazaak..i'm serious..ab bas shaadi ka intezaar hai..2 more days.."

"there are 48 hours more..and any thing can happen.."

"ye tumhe ho kya gaya..i hav heard that girls get tensed when the marriage date comes near..but you are acting way too weird.."

"viren..u don't understand..'

"yes..i cant understand..make me understand then.."nivi didn't answer but turned around..

Viren smiled and came near her and pulled her close to him..he whispered in her ears.. "agar kaho tho hum abhi shaadi kar lethe hai..khud ko kaise rok ke rakha hai..mujhe hi patha hai..varna bahut baar socha ki tumhe lekar kahi dhoor jaaoon aur shaadi kar loon..na band..na baaja..na barraat..wat say sweet heart.."

"viren.. Stop joking..i just wanted to make sure that you are sure about your decisions…that you wont regret them..in the future.."

"which decision..tumse pyaar..ya phir tumse shaadi..now you are the one whose started joking.."

Viren turned nivi around and took her face in his hands.. "aaj keh di so keh di..dont ever ask me again..tumhare aise baathon se darr jaatha hoon mein..darr ki kahi mein tumhe kho na doon..and wen it comes to me fear makes me mad…niveditha..i.."

Nivi put her hand on virenz mouth and stopped him.. "I'm sorry viren..itz just that sometimes I just cant believe my luck..that I got you.."

"itz not that nivi..i just want you to be happy..i hope ki sab settle ho gaya..and remember we should rock the sangeeth ceremony tomorrow.."

Nivi and viren hugged each other..they were lost in each others embrace for sometime..

It was viren who realized the time..and decided that he should let nivi get some sleep..

Nivi didn't want to let viren go..as she felt so secure with him..but then again..she had no choice..

Viren sat on the window sill and as he was about to go..he turned to nivi and took her hand.. "hamesha yaad rakhna..viren ki khushi niveditha hai..it was not something I decided for myself..i believe it was something which was decided for me..aur mere zindagi ke woh har ek pal khushiyon se bhara hoga..bas tum mere saath rahna.." he kissed her hand..

"well I hav said such sweet words..dont you think I deserve a good night kiss.."

Nivi couldn't stop herself smiling or blushing..

She pushed viren saying.. "you never change.."

Viren didn't expect it..and lost balance..but nivi quickly got hold of his sleeve with one hand and his collar on the other hand and pulled him..

" niveditha..i would have fallen now..tum bhi naa.."

"stop fussing viren.." said nivi and kissed viren on the cheek and whispered goodnight in virenz ear..

Viren didn't expect that but it was all he needed..he quickly went out and down the window..

watching him nivi couldn't stop herself from asking.. "how do you manage it..??"

"kya..??"

"chupke se aana..aur ithne asaani se chale jaana.."

"oh..practice darling..practice.."

"wat..??"

"just joking…"viren said and winked at nivi..

Nivi looked at viren..was he really joking..

Nivi watched on as viren walked to his house and finally she closed the window..

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

vishdeeprajuJasNehaFannutsXlovesuminu2011ash_nivrensandy_nivrentamushikarthik80aysha1989-Atiya-Butifuleyes-aamina-edwardcullen19FrozenRainwargroops82-Preetz--SilverDragon-love_never_dies

daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
sorry for being late..was very busy..and thank u all for your wonderful comments..luv u all...

edwardcullen19

edwardcullen19 IF-Rockerz
edwardcullen19
edwardcullen19

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Hi Jez...don't say sorry dear...i can understand that you must be busy...although i am glad that you updated as i was waiting for your next chapter...i might say my wait was worth indeed...
very awesome update dear...just simply loved it...the way Viren calms down Nivi...i simply loved it...hope that their wedding don't face any difficulty ...waiting for your next chapter dear...update as you find time to update it...no hurry

daffodils06

jananishan Groupbie
jananishan
jananishan

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Hey i expected nivi that she will say everything to viren..good story:):) cant even stop my smile when viren asked good night kiss asusual.. Continue soon dear

daffodils06

daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by edwardcullen19

Hi Jez...don't say sorry dear...i can understand that you must be busy...although i am glad that you updated as i was waiting for your next chapter...i might say my wait was worth indeed...
very awesome update dear...just simply loved it...the way Viren calms down Nivi...i simply loved it...hope that their wedding don't face any difficulty ...waiting for your next chapter dear...update as you find time to update it...no hurry

thank u so much sweety..u made me feel light..lov u lots..couldnt even find tim eto visit ur thread..will soon be there..as i'm expecting some free time tomorrow..Smile

edwardcullen19

daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jananishan

Hey i expected nivi that she will say everything to viren..good story:):) cant even stop my smile when viren asked good night kiss asusual.. Continue soon dear

even i wanted more to that scene..but couldnt bring myself up to it..glad that i could mak u smile..yes that is viren as usual..not intending to change him..thank u for reading dear..

Go to top