Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

ff: The promise of love(chapters 50,51,52) (Page 9)

daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
sorry my mistake..actually wanted to post the 8th chapter & since I was in a hurry posted chapter 7 again..just realized dat I double posted..will update chapter tomrw itself as it is in ma laptop..sorry once again...

suman4evr Goldie
suman4evr
suman4evr

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
hi sweetie...luv ur update had fallen behind on reading the updates but finally finished reading them...ooo luv that u brought Raj into the story...afterall who can make a person realized he or she is in luv except a third person...i can totally sense that Raj will for sure make Viren realize he luvs Nivi...eagerly waiting for the nxt update...luv ya Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

daffodils06

daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
CHAPTER 8

Nivi  was adviced to skip class the next day..so sasha stayed bac with her..
Viren wanted to visit nivi but something was holding him bac..
He was worried for nivi..but decided not to go..
Viren was not ready to risk it again..the worry and care he was showing to nivi..wat if it was misunderstood..he himself couldn't understand then how will others??
In the evening all expect viren came to c nivi..
Nivi felt bad wen she saw that viren didn't com..but she decided to let it go..he must hav other important things to do..
Payal and varun told the others that they r going shopping tomorrow..They insisted that they should all go together.. everyone agreed to meet at the mall.
Next morning sasha and nivi got ready and left for the mall..
every one was there except viren..saaketh informed that viren will come soon..
they started to buy dresses for the special day..viren joined them soon enough..
viren came and stood close to nivi..nivi felt her heart beat so fast and loud that she got worried wat if viren heard it.. "how is your leg niveditha..??"
nivi looked up at viren and said "I'm ok viren..and my leg is fine"
viren was looking into her eyes as if trying to read it..
nivi blinked and moved ahead and stood near nayana
but nivi couldn't stop throwing quick glances at viren and wenever she looked she found viren looking at her..and she felt as if she was caught in the act..
nivi was looking at viren as if trying to read his mind wen her phone rang..it was dadi..she asked nivi where she was..and told nivi to get back to sashaz house as the soods will b sending their car to pick her up..
Earlier that day in the sood mansion the phone bell rang..Yashodhara picked up the fone..it was Nayantara..she told her abt the calls that keshav made earlier and told her that nivi is in delhi for a training programme..
Yashodhara was so happy she immediately told that she wants to c nivi and she will sent someone to pick her up..
she told vandhana..
vandhana was xcited to hear about nivi and said that she will ask viren or sid to go pick her..
but sid had left for the office already so she decided to ask viren..
she went to virenz room viren was getting ready..she asked viren whether he is going somewhere that she needs a favour..viren asked "wat is it taaygi..??"
"i don't know whether u remember beta.. a family friend of ours..his daughter is in delhi  now..v want u to go and pick her up.."
"no.. no.. taaygi I will b late for shopping and payal and varun will eat me alive..plz sent someone else.."
"viren but u must remember them..they r from.."
"not now taaygi later in the evening..u know wat I will do I wil leave my car.. y don't u ask one of the drivers to take it plz..plz..i'm already late.."
viren was not sure of wat he was doing or why he was doing it..but he wanted to c nivi..to check whether she was alright..

After answering the fone nivi came to the gang saying that she should leave as dadi has asked her to meet some family friends in delhi..sasha says "how wil u go.."
"Don't worry I wil tak a taxi..dadi asked me to wait at your place.."
saaketh told "viren..u came on your bike..rite.. y don't u drop her.."
viren looked at nivi saying "itz ok with me.."
nivi looked at viren saying "no no not the bike..i wil go.. itz ok.."
viren was not ready to let nivi go alone..he was worried wat if raj finds her alone and try to hurt her like the other day..so he said "I will drop u in varunz car.."
nivi thought it was better not to argue and said ok..and they left togther..

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

fleuravavaponnu8889shubabegumXlovesuminu2011HonkytonktamushisururNazzz16-Atiya--aamina-Alphabet26edwardcullen19FrozenRainwarganjubala-Preetz-..Lujain..

daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Chapter 9

Nivi was not sure as to whether she should talk or not..
she wished that she had the same courage that she earlier had wen she talked to viren in his class..
nivi slowly asked "tumhare ghar mein kaun kaun hai..??"
"mere ghar mein tho sab hai..kya tumhare ghar mein koi nahi hai.."
nivi felt like hitting her own head thinking y did she even think of speaking to him..
viren didn't know y he was giving nivi answers lik this but it was good to watch nivi reply bac as if she doesn't mind his attitude at all..
After a while viren asked "tumhara ghar kahan hai.."
"ghar zameen mein hi hai..kya tumhara ghar zameen mein nahi hai..??"
viren looked at nivi and smiled..he was liking the way she answered his questions..looked as if she was comfortable with his annoying attitude..
both of them decided not to talk..
Each of them got lost in their own thoughts and even before they realized it they reached sashaz place..
nivi got out of the car and said to viren "thanks and hav a nice time..i know u will hav a nice time as I wont b there.."
viren felt bad hearing that…he felt that may b he was hurting her,wen she has nothing to do with it ..poor girl doesn't even know y he gets so annoyed at times..
She quickly went inside before viren could say anything..
she was getting ready wen sashaz mom came and told her that the car is waiting..
She was feeling awkward as it has been so many years since she last saw the soods..
she was thinking that how nice it would be if  she could see viren..he must have grown up…and sid also..
nivi decided that she will ask abt viren..last time wen she asked..viren comes to India during his vacations thatz wat she heard..may be wen I ask, chachiji will show his photo..nivi was busy thinking wen the driver stopped the car saying we have reached..
Nivi got out of the car and looked at the mansion..it was just lik how she rememberd it from her last visit..
vandhana came outside hearing the sound of the car..she came and hugged niveditha.. "it has been so long beta..how r u??why didn't u come to stay with us??"
vandhana kept on asking and she suddenly remembered that they r still outside..
she took nivi in..dadaji and dadima were waiting for her..
nivi took their blessings..nivi had a good time talking to them..
they insisted that nivi should stay with them..but nivi refused saying that her friend will feel bad and she hardly has few more days left..
finally nivi asked..it must be boring only u three..com back to shimla dadaji..
vandhana laughed saying.. "no no..sid and viren both are with us now..
sid is in office now and viren went out..or else u could have met them..we will come to meet u later..i will tell them u came.."
nivi was about to ask where viren was studying but stopped herself in time thinking that wat will others think wen she keeps on asking about viren..
finally it was time to leave and she asked dadaji, dadima and vandhana to come to shimla.. "it has been so long..it wud be nice to you all back in shimla.."
dadaji assured nivi that they will come back to shimla sooner or later as so many fond memories are associated with shimla..
the driver dropped nivi home..
sasha didn't reach home..nivi was thinking of calling sasha but decided to change first..thatz  wen nivi noticed that one of her payal is missing..
she searched for it in the room and then thought that may b she lost it at the soods or maybe in the shop..she had been to so many places today...
by then sasha reached home…she was tired..but was very much excited and showed nivi her dress..
then she took out a packet and gave it to nivi.. "this is for u.."
nivi took the packet and she opened it..it was a green lehenga with golden embroidery  fitted with stones and sequins..
she hugged sasha and said "thank u but this seems so costly…"
sasha made an annoyed face saying "oh really I didnt know it was costly..stop being so formal..love u lots dear" and hugged nivi..
That night viren came home late and he was in no mood to talk to any one so wen vandhana called sid and viren to talk about nivi..he said that he was not feeling well..and went to his room..sid followed him to check on him..
sid went to viren asking "didn't u sort out your problem..or is it that u don't know watz troubling you..??"
"itz nothing bhai I'm seriously tired..these girls how much do they shop..and they never get tired.." said viren wondering how well his brother knows him..he was angry at himself for watever was happenig these days..
The next day viren was coming down the stairs to go to college when the driver came and said that "I found this in your car viren baba.." handing over a single payal..
viren took the payal and it seemed quite familiar..where did he see it..he just couldn't figure it out..he was snapped out of his thoughts when the driver told that "may b it belongs to the girl that came yesterday..i completely forgot it..i will give it to badi bahu.."
viren held it in his hand saying "I will give it to taayji..u can go.."
viren decided to ask about the girl who came..the payal seemed so familiar..but nobody he knew used his car lately..
viren almost reached the kitchen wen his fone rang..it was varun saying that he is waiting for viren at the gate..
In the next days Viren tried his very best to be near Niveditha as he didn't want to give raj a chance..y..he didn't know..
viren was sure that raj is trying to get closer to nivi just to annoy him..viren didn't want to drag nivi in between their differences..
Niveditha was surprised to see Viren making excuses to be with them or may be with her..she was not sure..at times she feels that she knows him..at times he is a complete stranger to her..

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

vavaponnu8889fleurashubabegumJasNehaFanXlovesuminu2011Honkytonkaysha1989sururtamushichandmeinchupi-aamina--Atiya-Alphabet26edwardcullen19FrozenRainwarganjubala-Preetz-..Lujain..

daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suman_4_NivRen

hi sweetie...luv ur update had fallen behind on reading the updates but finally finished reading them...ooo luv that u brought Raj into the story...afterall who can make a person realized he or she is in luv except a third person...i can totally sense that Raj will for sure make Viren realize he luvs Nivi...eagerly waiting for the nxt update...luv ya Hug

luv ya 2 sweetie..me 2 waiting for ur next update...raj was defntly inevitable...but hw far can he mak viren realize his feelings has to b seen..
sac58375 Senior Member
sac58375
sac58375

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Great job!!! Love it! Please update soon!! Thank you

daffodils06

..Lujain.. IF-Stunnerz
..Lujain..
..Lujain..

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
i want to know ur name sweeti ... ur ff is fabbb!!!!!!! i love all part ... and guess what we think the same waaaw ... i like u ...u c we have same name raj in our ff hahaha...ok and my scene is so close to urs ...waaaw ... i really love the chapters ...waw verin go a head don't let raj to even talk to nivi ...nivi in verin's house and he doesn't know waaw ...hope that verin will keep her bayel with him...continu soon jannn love it ... u r talented 

daffodils06

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
the chapter was fabulous, but sad that viren and nivi haven't met at soods... hope he may find that nivi was the girl went in the car after seeing nivi's payal missing Wink

daffodils06

Go to top