Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

ff: The promise of love(chapters 50,51,52) (Page 75)

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
When're you updating Jez?!  soon i hope!!  (no pressure -- sorry can't wait...)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

daffodils06

love_never_dies IF-Sizzlerz
love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
What happen jez?? why you are taking long time for next update???? continue soon...

daffodils06

daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

CHAPTER 38

Nivi went bac to divyaz room and she too had a big smile on her face..she slowly climbed onto the bed without waking up divya wen she heard divya say.. "viren chala gaya kya…??"

"Mmm.." said nivi..

"bilkul pagal hai..hai na…??"

"I was thinking wat gift should I give him on his birthday…sid just told me about it..and suggested that we should buy something togther…"

"viren ka birthday…??kab hai di..i didn't even know…"

"next week…"

"so are you happy…??"

"yes di…and you..??

"very much…ab mujhe patha chal gaya hai..arranged marriages aur love marriages jaise koi baath nahi hai..baath sirf ithne hai ki hamein sahi insaan sahi waqt mein mil jaaye.."

"haan di..u r rite…" said nivi and held her sisters hand..

Both of them drifted to sleep as they now had dreams of their own..

A week went by with nothing special happening except that the soods and the sharmas had started with the marriage preparations..viren had joined office as he needed practice..it was decided that viren will soon hav to tak over the sood business  either in shimla, delhi or the US..nivi and viren rarely saw each other..but talked over the fone..and sometimes they talked the whole night..

Finally the day came…virenz birthday..

Viren got up early in the morning..and expected that nivi will wish him any oment..but then he realized that she may not even know about it..

But he expected his whole family to be wishing him..but in contrast to his expectations..none of them wished him…

He went down dreesed up for office and found that everybody was there,but noone seemed to notice viren..they talked to him as usual..virenhad the urge to remind them but then decided tnot to..he left from there..

As soon as he left the whole family started laughing..they were planning  asurprise for viren..it was niviz idea..everyone agreed as viren is aperson full of surprises..he likes to be surprised and he loves to giv others surprises..so a big party was being organized for viren..

Viren went out all uoset and he badly wanted to see nivi..but then thought that he will meet her in the evening and he left for office..

In the office also he was waiting for his family to wish him..but nothing happened..he wondered wat were they so busy about..??

The whole family was getting ready for the party..nivi had invited sasha and the others..

They were already excited about nivren wedding and they were planning a surprise visit..but before that nivi invited them..as she wa sure viren will be very happy to see them..

Viren reached hom to find the sood house in complete darkness…he was getting furious..wat is happening today..nobody wished him today and on top of that nobody is aat home..

Viren pushed open the front door and entered..as soon as he entered all the lights turned on..inside and outside..there was so much light that it was hard for viren to see anything at first..and he heard sounds… "happy birthday to you.."

Viren was totally surprised to see the sight in front of him when his eyes finally adjusted to the light..

Everyone was there..for a second he thought that the whole of shimla was there..their relatives..family friends..his fiends..he was so happy to see sasha and the others..but the gang came to him and started to complain that he didn't think of them once  after leaving delhi..

It was nivi who invited them..and she was the one who asked them to keep quiet and the mastermind behind the surprise..

At the mention of niviz name..virenz eyes looked around searching for her..but then sid and divya came to him and said that.. "jisko doond rahe ho..vo yahan nahi hai..she went to change..as she was busy with the preparations till now.."

Viren smiles..and then staryted to meet every one..he excused himself so as to change..and wen he went to his room..he found a black suit waiting for him..he looked stunning in the black outfit..a perfect gentleman..he came down and his family wished him and gave gifts..everyone present had a gift for him..and he thanked every one..but the whole time his eyes were stuck at the door..he wanted to see nivi..and he wondered wat would she be gifting him..becoz he had a sudden idea of a gift he could ask her..

Finally it was time to cut the cake..and viren started to get anxious and looked at he door..and he couldn't stop looking..

Nivi was coming in..she was in a black saree and she looked so beautiful and the first word that crossed virenz mind was  'sexy…'..viren bit his tongue or else he would hav said it out loud..

Nivi came in and looked at viren..from the look of virenz eyes nivi was sure that he was compleely lost..nivi couldn't resist smiling as ahe came and stood near her dadi..

Finally the birthday song was sang and the cake was cut..everyone took turns to feed the birthday boy.

Finally wen everyone got busy talking viren took a small piece of cake and went to nivi..nivi shook her head in a no wen she knew of virenx intentions..but before he could rgue sasha and the others came over to them..

Later on viren tried his very best to go near nivi but every time somebody turned up..

finally dinner was served..vire noticed that nivi was missing from the party..he hadn't seen her for sometime now..he aasked divya about it and came to know that nivi went hom as she was having a head ache..viren wanted to go and see nivi..but he couldn't leavet he party..

finally sasha and the gang were leaving..viren went to see them off..

while viren was standing out watching them leave his gaze fell upon niviz house..he couldn't stop himself from going to her..he walked quickly and went in and opened the door to niviz room..viren looked at her bed..but she was not there..viren looked around and found her standing near the window..he switched on the lights..

niiv turned around and saw viren..she smiled at him..

"are yoou ok ..nivi..?? you should hav taken rest..wat was the need for such preparations..??"

"I'm ok viren..nothing is wrong with me..i came hom so that I could get a chance to meet you…alone..afterall I also want to wish the birthday boy.." said nivi with a shy smile..

Viren was totally taken aback..was this his nivi..is this his lucky day or wat..he thougt..afterall itz his birthday..he could get anything he wished for..

Viren came nearer to nivi and asked.. "so then go ahead..wish me..and where is my gift..??"

Nivi pointed to the bed..and viren saw something wrapped up on the bed..

There was a card on top of it which read ..I have been waiting for you all my life..you are the answer to what I have dreamed of..prayed for..longed for…my whole life..

Whenever you say my name the sparkle in your eyes the smile on your face makes me love you much more each time..i am so lucky to have you..

Nivi then asked him to open the gift..

Wen viren opened the gift his eyes fell on the most beautiful collage he had ever seen..

Their childhood..every memory that he cherishes..all the fond memories of the time spent with nivi..all in one frame..

There couldn't have been a better gift..thought viren..but then he remembered his wish..and asked.. "bas ithna.."

"wat else do you want..??"asked nivi..

Viren smiled his cheeky smile and said.."will you giv me everything I ask…? He came closer to nivi..

"let me see.." said nivi trying hard to hold her smile..

Viren came closer to nivi and said.. "think about it..i may ask anything.."

Nivi took virenz hands and looked into his eyes and said.. "today is a very special day..and on this special day I want to thank god for bestowing me with you..the forever love of  my life..anything to celebrate the presence of the most wonderful gift of love in my life…you.."

Viren was so lost in her words that he forgot wat he was about to say..

Finally he came out of his trance and said.. "kal ka shaam mere naam.."

Nivi didn't answer but smiled at him and reminded that he should go bac..

He agreed and turned to go wen he remembered something and came bac to nivi and gave her a small box from his jacket pocket..

"this is for you.."

"kya tumhare yaha birthday boy sabko gift dhetha hai.." asked nivi laughing..

"sabko nahi..sirf tumhe..becoz till now I don't know wen your birthday is..so on my birthday I make sure that I buy you a gift wat so ever.."

"har birthday ko..??"

Nivi felt that she would cry any moment..

"yes..none of my birthdayz have passed without buying a gift for you.."

Nivi didn't know wat to say..she took the gift opened it and found a bracelet with two hearts studded with diamonds..

"it is very beautiful..but you shouldn't hav bought something this costly.."

"why not..??mere zindagi ki sabse anmol risthe ke liye mehenge thofe tho bantha hi hai.." said viren and quickly kissed nivi on the cheek and left from there leaving a totally surprised nivi behind..

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

fleuratereliyeluvervishdeeprajutashu20minu2011ash_nivrennutsnirjuuXlovesuaysha1989INGCIVtamushikarthik80sandy_nivrenHonkytonk-Atiya-Nazzz16Shooting.StarAlphabet26edwardcullen19FrozenRainwargroops82-Preetz--SilverDragon-love_never_dies

daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
thank u each and everyone for your lovely comments..will reply to you all individually later..
Honkytonk Goldie
Honkytonk
Honkytonk

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Absolutely loved this chapter. All those words of love from Nivi to Viren...if only we saw more of it on the show!!!  but at least we can still imagine it with your wonderful words.  Many thanks.

daffodils06

daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Honkytonk

Absolutely loved this chapter. All those words of love from Nivi to Viren...if only we saw more of it on the show!!!  but at least we can still imagine it with your wonderful words.  Many thanks.

thank u so much for reading..glad that u liked it..me too missed it on the show..one of the purposes of writing the ff..may i know ur name..??
daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_never_dies

What happen jez?? why you are taking long time for next update???? continue soon...

sorry to have kept you waiting..got held up with work..meetings and reviews..thanx for asking..Big smile
daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minu2011

When're you updating Jez?!  soon i hope!!  (no pressure -- sorry can't wait...)

glad that asked..sorry to hav kept you waiting..was so busy these days..

Go to top