Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daffodils06 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: revathi_v

hope u r well now...

the chapters are amazing...waiting eagerly 4 ur new chapters..

Much better nw..thank u for askin..
Will update soon..
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aamina1010

Jez loved the update was definitely worth waiting for. Enjoying the sangeet and mehndi. Loved the way you described viren thinking of different ways to be near nivi. Please update soon. X

Thank u so much dear..
Honkytonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Excellent chapters as always!!! It kind of reminded me of Viren's entry  n Sid's wedding time on CCBM!!! the good old days!! many thanks for uploading.
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear Jez, really missed your updates!  Thanks for these two cute chapters.  who's Isabel - a new museebat?!  hope things don't get too convoluted for nivren!!!!  Hope you're feeling fine now.  tc
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Honkytonk

Excellent chapters as always!!! It kind of reminded me of Viren's entry n Sid's wedding time on CCBM!!! the good old days!! many thanks for uploading.

Thank u...glad dat i cud remind u of d gud old days..missing them badly..thank u for readin..
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: minu2011

Dear Jez, really missed your updates! Thanks for these two cute chapters. who's Isabel - a new museebat?! hope things don't get too convoluted for nivren!!!! Hope you're feeling fine now. tc

Itz a pleasure to hear that u missd ma updates..thank u dear..
Well isabel may try to b a museebat..but wil she succeed??u hav to wait for that..hop u dont mind..
I'm feeling much better nw..thank u..
daffodils06 thumbnail
sorry double post..Edited by daffodils06 - 12 years ago
daffodils06 thumbnail

CHAPTER 45

Sasha immediately decided that she didn't like Isabel..she felt that isabel was trying to be a chipku..

Every now and then Isabel kept asking when they were gonna meet nivi..

Sasha was not at all keen about the idea of Isabel meeting nivi..why she felt like that she was not sure..

She looked at the others and there was a look of agreement on the other faces too..payal and nayana didn't want Isabel to be near them..but on a closer look they felt that Isabel just wanted to be near viren..

Isabel again asked about nivi..nayana informed her that they will be going to niviz place soon enough for the mehndi ceremony..

But Isabel insisted that she wanted to go as she wanted to see the girl who stole virenz heart..

Yd dadi was passing by and she heard Isabel speaking.. "if you want to see nivi ..just go ahead..she lives next door.."

It looked as if Isabel was waiting for this the whole time..

Sasha wanted to accompany her..but Isabel was not at all interested..but then Vandhana called the girls over so as to get the mehndi..it was almost time..

Nivi looked beautiful in her green lehenga..she wore matching jewelry and she looked stunning and there was a freshness and shine on her face..that clearly said that she was very happy..

She was looking out of the window..obviously thinking about viren..

She wondered whether she will be able to see him today..nobody will allow him to come..and even if he manages to come..she will not be able to talk to him..or even look at him properly..with so many people around..

She heard the door open behind her..she turned expecting it to be divya..but she found a girl about her age..standing at the door..staring at her..

Nivi had no idea who the person was..

The girl was dressed in a western outfit and it didn't look like she had come to attend the wedding..

As nivi looked on, the girl just walked in and introduced herself.. "I'm Isabel..virenz friend.."

Viren had never mentioned about Isabel..as nivi looked on Isabel continued.. "just came today morning from the US.."

Nivi smiled and said.. "hi..itz just that I had no idea..viren didn't mention about you nor did he tell me that u r coming.."

"itz ok..actually he didn't know I was coming.."

Nivi asked isabel to sit and said that she will bring her something to drink..

Isabel stopped her saying that "itz ok..i just came to see you..badly wanted to see the girl who stole viren from us.."

Nivi looked at her surprised..

"wat I meant was that..viren completely forgot about us..and he didn't even inform us about the wedding.."

Nivi smiled but she was not sure whether she should smile or not..

"so nivi..how long have you known viren..??"

Nivi didn't know wat to answer..

"itz just that I have known viren for the past ten to twelve years..ever since he came to the US.." said Isabel..

"well..we were childhood friends.." nivi said but with a tone of uncertainity as she didn't understand where the topic was leading them..

"lekin bachpan aur jawani mein bahut faraq hotha hai..nivi..itz just that as far as I know viren..never expected him to settle in life with a girl like you..he is so vibrant..so full of life and excitement..he is used to the best things in life.. I just don't understand how he could be satisfied with a girl like u.."

Nivi felt a sharp pain in her heart..was Isabel worried for her friend..or was she trying to be rude to nivi..

Nivi hoped that someone would come and stop Isabel..with longing in her eyes she looked at the door..

Was it her intense desire that made her see it or was it true..she thought that she saw someone move away from the door that was ajar..

Nivi didn't know wat to say..she didn't want to cry in front of a stranger..she was thinking of wat to say wen she heard sasha calling out to her..

She quickly adjusted herself as she didn't want anyone to notice anything..

Sasha came inside and saw Isabel..but sasha was not willing to talk to her..payal and nayana followed sasha..

"nivi..sab aa gaye..aur hum viren ke naam ka mehndi laayein hai..tumhare haathon mein lagaane ke liye.." sasha said to nivi but her eyes were fixed on Isabel..

Isabel walked out of the room with no specific reaction on her face..

daffodils06 thumbnail

thank u..
ccbm_lover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
updated so soon nice chapter.you guys are so talented writers kudos to your imagination
Archana