ff: The promise of love(chapters 50,51,52) - Page 67

Posted: 12 years ago

jez dear *hugs*🤗 for two romantic chapters 😳 

Omg awesome chapters... Viren is so romantic. Love the promises they made to each other:) so touching and deep. OMG as for the kiss, so passionate and intense *blush blush*. It was so sweet how Viren respect Nivi and told her that he won't cross the limit with her:) it shows that he loves her but also respect her and values her. Truly great chapters jaan. THANKS
Jez dear...i am speechless...such  a nice updates dear...cursing myself why i did not read them before...
awesome, fantastic and mind blowing update...continue soon dear😍
very nice chapters...so romantic and passionate...plz continue soon...
jez dii...these chapters were sooo romantic😳😳!!!
the oath of love was sooo touching and sweet...n then the kiss...omg i was blushing😃!!!!
awesome chapters dii...continue soon...love you🤗
uff...di...kya pyar hai...u r just awesome...the passion in his eyes...the trust in her voice...and their love...unique...and i'm speechless...just too good...and the lines of dorothy colgan...so much of love and trust...and love and trust r two important things needed in any relation...u put these brilliantly through ur writing...awesome...and the passion in viren's love giving me goosebumps...u r too good di..thank u so much for the lovely update...*hugs*...*hugs*..love u di...
omg...very sweet ...nice chapter
Oops, Sorry to hear that... How r u feeling now dear??

Both the chapters were really awesome, loved them both...

Plz continue soon dear...
Wht an chapter!!! Kya dialogues maare yaar!!! Hats offs!!! Completely a romantic treat !!!! Thank u dear for a wonderful chapter!!! Waitin for more Romantic boosters!!!

CHAPTER 42

The next few days were very busy for the soods and the sharmas..the family members were busy with the marriage preparations…while Sid and viren were busy with office work..they tried to settle matters in the office as much as possible sothat they are not disturbed as the weddng comes near...and the girls were having mixed feelings..they were happy, sad and tensed..happy they going to get the best partners in life..sad they have to part with their family..as life will not be the same after marriage..tensed about how the change in relationships will change their life..they hav known the soods their whole life but now things are gonna be different..

A day before the start of the wedding functions..the soods invited the sharmas to dinner..

Viren and sid were both excited to see the girls..and hoped they could spent some time with them..as they were pretty busy these days..

The girls were also excited..

The sharmas came and the soods welcomed them in..

The elders were busy talking while hemlatha, vandhana and chanchal were busy in the kitchen..the girls decided to help and they went to the kitchen..and that annoyed the boys..as now they couldn't even see them..

Viren told sid that they should mak some excuse..but sid discouraged him..

Finally food was being served..viren watched with wonder in his eyes wen he saw the ease with which nivi was handling things in the house..he was so happy to see  nivi gel in with the family ways..

just like viren keshav was also watching nivi..and his eyes filled with tears.as he remembered niviz childhood..his wife..and he felt his heart ache as he realized that his little girl has grown up and will soon leave him..DS noticed keshav..and when keshav didn't respond to DS everyone noticed that keshav was deeply immersed in his thoughts..

Nivi noticed it and came to her dad and called him.. "papa.."

Keshav realized it and came to the present..

Everybody new wat was bothering him..the very thought that bothers every father wen his daughter's wedding day comes near..pratap went to his brother and touched his shoulder..assuring him..keshav realized that even his brother is in the same state..

Just then chanchal came and said.. "yaad hai aapko bhaisaab..jab hum viren ko lekar US jaane waale the..thab nivi ne aapke saath aakar mujse kya kaha tha..??"

Keshav remembered it and smiled..

"nivi ne aakar mujse kahi ki viren ko yahaan rehne dijiye..dadi uska ache se qhayaal rakhenge.."

Chanchal turned and looked at nivi and continued.. "thab meine kaha ki..nivi bete..aap hamare saath aajao..aap ko hum raajkumari ki tarah rakhenge.."she turned and told keshav.."I asked you.. shall I tak her..but you just smiled.."

The talk was bringing a smile to everybodyz face..

Jawahar took it from there.. "chanchal was telling me about it the day we asked for niviz hand..usdin bina kuch soche chanchal ne keh di..aur ussdin kuch sochne ki zarooth nahi..ye samach kar aapne huss kar taal di uski baath.."

"lekin aaj saalon ke baath hum ne aapse aapki nivi maang bhi li..aur aap ne dhe bhi di..ab ek hi baath reh gayi hai..toh aaj keh dethi hoon..hum apne nivi ko raajkumari ki tharah rekhenge..balki vo raajkumari hi tho hai..hamare raajkumar ka.." said chanchal..

NT dadi had tears in her eyes..she went ahead and hugged chanchal..jawahar held keshavz hand..while hemlatha and vandhana hugged each other..DS and YD were happy..

Divya nudged nivi and started giggling but stopped wen she saw sid looking at her..lovingly..

Whereas viren mouthed to nivi.. "u said that.."

He then put his hand on his heart and bowed a bit and said .." I'm honoured.."

Which made nivi blush..

Both the families had dinner..and talked about last minute preparations..