Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

ff: The promise of love(chapters 50,51,52) (Page 55)

daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh_kinhafan

Waah dear...wonderful updates...sorry for commenting late dear...now a days busy with clg works...!!!
One thing i love the most abt ur ff is family bonding...its jus sooo sweet dear!!!
Now its really interesting...now viren may speed up to confess...LOL...looking forward for it!!
Thanx a lot for te pm...luv u...continue soon!!

thank u dear..dont say sorry for commenting late..for me itz better late than never..wat say..??
sweety..it seems many of u r busy with college..graduation..??
happy to know u r a family girl..
wat does viren do next..wait and watch sweety..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

warg

daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Butifuleyes

Omg, Omg u have to ud soon u are really killing me with this much nail baiting. Pls pls ud soon.

all the nail biting is soon gonna end..mayb a couple of chapters more..as i hav said earlier i want nivi and viren to tak all the time they need..hop u dont mind..
daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jananishan

wow awesome chapters!!!!!!!!! viren will be surprised if he comes to know that girl is nivedhita!!!!!!

janani..hez gonna b surprised for sure..but things are not gooing according to his plan..thank u sweety..
daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dyhardfan

Lovely chapters... Please sort this confusion out between NivRen soon:) hope they get married soon. Can't wait for your next chapters. Thanks swti:)

the confusion will b soon sorted out..r u gettin bored..dear??
and marriage is defntly on the cards..thank u for reading..
dyhardfan IF-Dazzler
dyhardfan
dyhardfan

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by daffodils06

Lovely chapters... Please sort this confusion out between NivRen soon:) hope they get married soon. Can't wait for your next chapters. Thanks swti:)

NOOO swti... I can never get bored of your FF. Love it to the core. I just want Nivi to find out that she's the girl Viren is in love with:) you are doing an excellent job. Don't ever think I'm getting bored coz that can never happen. Keep on rocking dear:):):)

daffodils06

daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged

CHAPTER 33

Viren came bac hom and went straight to his dad..

Chanchal and jawahar were expecting him..but they reacted as if they don't know anything..

"I know u r happy with my decision..just lik always..viren" said jawahar..

"papa..yes u r rite I was always happy with ur decisions..many a times u gav me mor than wat I asked for..and sometimes wat u gav me was the best of the best..even if I wished I couldnt hav wished that much..but.."

"but wat..??" asked chanchal

"I'm not ready for this marriage.."

"y?? wat happened??do u need more time.."

"no matter how much tim I tak I wont b ready for this marriage.."

"well then for which marriage r u ready.."

"papa..maa..today I hav something to ask u..and wat I need is just that..nothing more..nothing less..sorry papa but I love someone..and I cant marry any one else.."

It was getting hard for chanchal anad jawahar to act but they continued..

"ok then I will tell keshav bhaisahab that our viren doesn't love niveditha'"

"yes papa'please'"

"r u sure about this'??"

"viren hav u lost ur senses..??"viren heard sid asking "don't u want to marry nivi..??"

Thatz wen viren realized wat he was saying and he looked at his parents..they were laughing..

Sid was laughing lik mad..and then he understood that they were fooling him..

he hugged his parents and said "thank u papa..u r the best..maa I love u.."

"don't thank us ..thank sid..hez the master mind.."said chanchal..

Viren hugged sid and said.."u tried to fool me..mere jaan nikaal di aap sabne.."

"remember..itz not just u who can play pranks.." said sid

Sid filled in the details and viren was so happy..he wanted to c nivi..things were not goin his way but he was happy for now..

Viren went straight to the sharmas..

Nivi had decided that she wont cry..as it could raise doubts and more over she decided to talk to her dadi or dad..

Nivi decided that she should think about viren and wat would he feel..??

Nivi didn't want to loose his friendship at any cost and she wanted viren to b happy..

She was surprised to c viren in their house and the look on his face showed that he was happy and nothing has gone wrong at all..can a person act this well..nivi wondered..

it was hard for her but she decided to stay calm and not ask viren anything until he tells her anything..

Nivi heard viren saying.. "dadi I felt lik havin something sweet..so I thot.."

"sweet or is it gajar ka halwa..??"dadi asked viren with a smile..

"no dadi.."but before viren could complete dadi told nivi to mak some halwa for him..

Nivi looked at him in disbelief..how could he think of sweets now'

But nivi went to the kitchen and started making halwa..but all the time she was thinking about the reason of his visit..was he here to tell something..

She was lost in her thots wen he heard a sound behind..

She turned around to c viren smiling at her..

'itz almost ready.." and she took a serving dish and filled it with halwa and gav it to viren..

Viren said.. "who told u I need halwa..did I say..??'

Nivi was getting furious "then y did u say that u wanted.."

Viren cut her in between sayin.."of course I said sweet..but I didn't say..gajar ka halwa.."

"then y didt u say so..??"

"oh.. I didn't want to disappoint dadi.."

"then wat is the sweet that u need.."

"thatz the problem..now..u know I hav never tasted it before..and I expected it to b sweet..but wen I am this close to it ..it looks hot and may b spicy too..viren walked closer to nivi..

Nivi was getting mad at him that she didn't notice viren taking steps towards her..

"I don't know anything that is sweet..hot and spicy all at the same time.."

"well.. even I don't know.."

"Then y don't u go ahead..tak it and taste it and then decide.."nivi gave viren an irritated look and thatz wen she realized that viren was standing close to her..she moved bac only to hit the kitchen counter and stop..

"viren took a step forward and now he was so close to nivi and wen he looked into her eyes he could c himself clearly..there was a wild desire in his eyes..will nivi b able to realize it..

Nivi didn't understand wat was viren trying to prove..his eyes were different..and he was looking at her face..mor lik she felt his gaze fixed upon her lips..the look of his eyes and the way viren was standing close to her was giving her a weird feeling..a feeling of longing..that she feared she wont b able to control if viren continues the stare..nivi felt that hez ok with the proposal..nivi wondered was it true or was it her wish that was giving her that hope..

Nivi felt viren taking her face in his hands and slowly allowed his thumb to caress niviz lower lip..and she saw him wet his lips too as if revealing his desire openly..

she then heard viren sayin.." I would love to..but I think I will wait..wait until u giv me the right to taste it..whole heartedly..remember niveditha I will b waiting.."

he moved away from nivi and took a spoon of the halwa and ate it and said "itz nice.. but I'm sure it is not as nice as wat I wanted to taste..

viren walked away leaving nivi in a trance..

viren was so happy that he didnt notice anything odd in her behavior nor did he get a hint that nivi had something on her mind..

Edited by daffodils06 - 26 June 2011 at 11:31am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

fleuravishdeeprajuJasNehaFanminu2011ash_nivrenRajithavnutsXlovesuaysha1989HADmishtikarthik80Honkytonk-Atiya-Butifuleyes-aamina-Shooting.Starbhavnahedwardcullen19FrozenRainwargroops82Alphabet26anjubala-Preetz--SilverDragon-love_never_dies

daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by daffodils06

NOOO swti... I can never get bored of your FF. Love it to the core. I just want Nivi to find out that she's the girl Viren is in love with:) you are doing an excellent job. Don't ever think I'm getting bored coz that can never happen. Keep on rocking dear:):):)

that was a relief..u got me worried for a second..u r one of my regular readers..cant think of loosing you..luv you sweety..nivi will soon find out..wont keep u waiting for long..promise..
dyhardfan IF-Dazzler
dyhardfan
dyhardfan

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Awww thanks swti... Love you too. Love your FF too. Don't worry, I love reading your FF. You are a great writer:) you help me to keep NivRen alive:)

daffodils06

Go to top