Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

ff: The promise of love(chapters 50,51,52) (Page 46)

Rajithav Senior Member
Rajithav
Rajithav

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Hey I read all your chapters I should say its too good just waiting for the confession day 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

daffodils06

roops82 IF-Rockerz
roops82
roops82

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Thank you sweeti for the lovely update..and Nivren rain dance was awesome..loved every bit of your FF..

daffodils06

daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

CHAPTER 28

Nivi reached hom and quickly changed..but the whole tim her mind was drifting around the incidents that happened today..

Nivi went to see divya and found her in a very bad mood..

Nivi understood her sisterz annoyance..the family has decided to say yes to sidz proposal..and that was quite obvious..

Divya asked her mom.. "ithne saare rishthon mein aapko baaju wala rishtha hi mila haa karne ke liye..??"

Hemlatha looked at her daughter in dis belief..and she decided to keep quiet..as it was the only thing that was possible now..she looked at nivi and spoke with her eyes saying..itz up to you..sambhalo apne behen ko..

Nivi looked at her sis pacing the room..she stood in front of her and told her to take it easy..after all sid is no stranger..and they know his family so well..she reminded that sid has every quality that a girl could wish for her..if destiny wants to bring them togther..giv it a  chance..after all you don't hav no choice as everything has been decided...

Divya looked at her sister and she knew that nivi was right..the sisters hugged each other..

Nivi was concerned for her sister..she remembered wat her sister always said love marriages..

Viren on the other hand was restless as he himself had let go a very good opportunity..

He could have easily told nivi wat he wanted to say..after all he had been practicing it for so long..

Viren didn't know y he couldn't gather the courage to propose nivi..viren rememberd himself as a person who always liked challenges..he was never afraid of anything..nothing could scare him wen he had decided to attain something..and niviz love was something that he longed for the most..

Viren was confused as to y he couldn't tell nivi wat he wanted to..he felt that he wanted to mak sure that nivi loves him too..he wanted to b sure that the only answer she gives is an yes..

Viren looked at the sandalwood box in his cupboard and took it with him as he decided to get som sleep..

The next day the sharmas came to the soods..the marriage of divya and sid got fixed..the elders decided to call the pandit and fix the dates..

Sid immediately called Jawahar and told him of the recent developments..DS had already told him wen they were thinking af asking divyaz hand in marriage..

Sid insisted that both Jawahar and chanchal should com hom at the earliest as he wanted both of them to b present wen the date getz fixed..

Jawahar was xcited and happy to c that sid considered them so much..

Both of them decided to keep the business aside and started for shimla the next day itself..

Viren didn't c nivi after their day out so he called her..thatz wen he came to know that nivi  has caught a cold..and she was sneezing badly..viren felt bad as it was bcoz of him that she got drenched in the rain..

"shall I take you to the hospital..??"

"no viren..i'm fine..itz just a cold.."

"lekin itz becoz of me that u got wet.."

"stop being formal viren..i'm strong enough to withstand it..not lik u wen u were a kid.."

Nivi sneezed again..

"I'm sorry nivi..i shouldn't hav asked u.."

"no viren ..itz not becoz u asked me..itz becoz I wanted to…"

Viren liked wat nivi said..but first things first..

"but I insist that u should go to the doctor.."

For a second nivi felt that she heard his voice just behind her..but then she told herself wat a silly thot..

"itz not that I'm bed ridden or something viren.."

"oh that I can c…"

"how can u see.."

"well I hav no problem with my sight and I can clearly see things in front of me.."

"wat..??"

Nivi turned around and saw viren standing with the fon in his ahnd..

"wen did u com..??

"Just now..how can I not com..i had to c u with my own eyes to mak sure that u r ok.."

Nivi smiled at wat viren said..

Viren came forward and put his hand on her forhead to check if she had temperature..nivi was surprised and mor than that her heart skipped a beat wen he touched her..nivi got tensed wat if he understood the feelings in her mind..wat would he think of her..

Nivi quickly moved bac..

Viren looked at her sayin "I was just checkin.."

"I told u know I'm ok..did anyone c u coming..??"

"no ..y..??

"viren…"

Viren quickly understood that it might be suspicious..he was so tensed that he didn't think about anything else..

Viren quickly went out sayin.. "i will c u later..u tak care of urself.."

On his way out viren bumped on to yash..yash asked if he needed anything..and viren quickly filled in sayin that he  was lookin for him as he was getting bored at hom..

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

fleuraJasNehaFantashu20minu2011ash_nivrenXlovesunutstamushisandy_nivrenHonkytonksururchandmeinchupiaysha1989Nazzz16-Atiya-ButifuleyesAlphabet26edwardcullen19warganjubala-Preetz-love_never_dies

daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

CHAPTER 29

The next day virenz parents came..and the whole house was filled wih excitement..

Panditji was called to fix the date..viren was so busy that day that he couldn't see nivi at all..in the morning he called her to mak sure she was ok and was relieved that she was fine..

The sharmas went to the soods wen the pandit came..

Keshav and jaawahar were happy to c each other..and thay immediately hugged each other..keshav said that he is expecting that jawahar will stay for a while..

He told kesahv that he hasn't decided yet..but for now he will b here for the wedding..

Sidyaz marriage date was fixed..and they had hardly a month left..

While all the excitement was goin on nivi couldn't concentrate on anything..a whole day passed and it was time to sleep..but..

She was quite restless..she didn't know y..but she had a weird feeling in her mind..

She hadn't seen viren the whole day and she was feeling bad..she was so used to seeing viren everyday and mayb every now and then that she felt quite uneasy..

She went to the window and looked out..she kept looking at the moon for somtim..cold wind was blowing in but she decided to leave the window open..moon light fell into her room..

She knew that she she mayb wrong to miss viren..but then she herself told her that wat is wrong in  missing a friend..

Nivi drifted to sleep thinking of viren..

Nivi was in the garden watering the plants wen she saw viren coming towards him..

"where were u yesterday..??didnt c u at all.."

"did u miss me..??"

"itz not about missing u..but itz that I c u everyday..it felt odd wen I didn't c u.."

"y don't u admit it nivi..u were missing me..??"

"viren stop fooling around.." she turned around as she perfectly knew that he was right..

Viren got hold of niviz hand and pulled her..but nivi pulled herself to the other direction..and she tried to wriggle free from his hold..

Every tim she tried viren tightened his grip..

He then slowly turned her around..he took her face in his hands and brought her face close to his..

Nivi felt his breath falling on her face..

At first her breathing became very fast as if she was running..but it was her heart that was racing..she felt that her heart might jump out of her chest any minute..

Virenz lowered his face and finally rubbed his lips against hers..

Nivi had a weird feeling building up inside her..she held on to virenz shirt as his lips pressed against hers..

At first nivi didn't respond but the passion in virenz kiss was such that she could never ever hav restrained herself from giving him bac wat he was givin her..and finally she found herself getting relaxed in virenz arms..as if nothing mattered..

They were lost in each other for som tim..and finally it was nivi who came bac to her senses at first..she quickly pushed viren away..and said "this is not rite viren" looking around..

"if it was not rite..y didnt u stop urself..u love me nivi…accept it…"

"no..u r wrong.. I can never love you.."wen she looked at viren she saw him fading from her vision..she suddenly yelled " wait.." but no sound came..and she suddenly woke up from her sleep with a start and realized it was a dream..

she looked at the window and she felt as if viren was standing there looking at her..she quickly got up and switched the bed side lamb..but there was no one near the window..

she thought that it was may b becoz of her dream..and wen she thot of her dream she didn't know wat to do..

She didn't want to think of the reason y she was dreaming of viren and that too dreams of this sense..

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

fleuraJasNehaFantashu20Xlovesuminu2011ash_nivrensandy_nivrenHonkytonktamushikarthik80aysha1989sururAbirami24-aamina-bhavnah-Atiya-Butifuleyesedwardcullen19FrozenRainwarganjubalaAlphabet26-Preetz-love_never_dies

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
very well written chapters.. "aag dono taraf barabar lagi hai" that is why Nivi is also dreaming about Viren...too good...

daffodils06

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

very nice one... nivi misses viren.. love to see this in ccbm too...  jope viren confess his love to nivi soon and iam sure nivi will not say no to him. Embarrassed

Edited by Alphabet26 - 23 June 2011 at 1:06pm

daffodils06

daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet123455

Hey loved yr scenes especially the last one.Ican imagine nivren dancing in rain on tht song but it wud be more fun  if viren kissed nivi.Anyways it was gud but just a request plz write a nivren romantic scne wid viren or nivi imagining it somethink lyk it.

hope u got somthing near to wat u wanted..glad to know that u liked the scenes..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

virika_15sandy_nivren

daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandy_nivren

wow awesome dear loved the rain scene Smile 
keep up ur great work

thank u sandy...glad to know that u liked the rain scene..

sandy_nivren

Go to top