Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

ff: The promise of love(chapters 50,51,52) (Page 39)

daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

CHAPTER 24

Viren kept looking at the people in front of him..one among the faces was familiar to him..he had just seen the person earlier that day..

It was tharun..

Dai came and saw some unfamiliar faces but she remembered her manners and asked them to come in..

Among them was a girl around niviz age who introduced herself as maya..niviz friend..

Dadi informed that nivi is not at hom..

"Itz ok dadi.."  Maya introduced her family..her dad and mom Mr and Mrs Mehtha and her brother tharun..

They asked about niviz dad..and viren who was standing there said that he will inform kesahv..viren didn't lik the look of things..he had a weird feeling that this visit is not a normal visit..but he decided to wait..

Keshav came and thatz wen tharunz mom said that.. "tharun has told us earlier..but we decided to wait till her studies are over..v saw her today at the temple..maya has told us so much about her..vo hamare ghar ki bahu banne ki layak hai..tharun insited that v shud speak to you and sort things out..."dadi and keshav looked at each other surprised as they had no idea as to where they were heading to..but viren instantly understood where this discussion will lead to..

"Hamare tharun ko aapke nivi pasand hai.." said Mrs Mehtha

Tharunz dad continued saying.. "hum apne tharun ke liye aaapke beti niveditha ka haath maaangne aaye hain.."

Viren couldn't believe his ears..he didn't know wat to do..at first he thot of telling keshav about his love for nivi..then he thot of yelling at tharun and sending him away..there were many things goin on in his mind but he couldn't move his hands or legs..he couldn't utter  a single word..finally he found his voice and said "dadi..i hav to get going.." for once he feared that he may loose control and spoil everything..things were going out of his hands all of a sudden..and he didn't want to make things worse with his temper..

Viren didn't go hom..he took his bike and went out..he had  to get his mind straight before he said or did anything..

After somtim viren came bac..he decided to talk to sid..he reached the porch wen he heard niviz sound from behind..

He turned to c a smiling nivi running towards him..

Viren wondered as to y nivi was so happy..is it becoz of the proposal..??

"viren I'm so happy about the proposal..u know about it na..??"

"I'm so excited that everything got fixed..i didn't expect such a proposal.."

Viren was loosing control..

"u didn't expect such a proposal..dont u think there might hav been better proposals..??"

Viren couldn't stand the smile on her face..the smile could have mesmerized him if the situation was different..

"wat r u saying viren..?? r u not happy with this proposal..??"

"y should I b happy..wen it has nothing to do with me.."

Nivi looked at viren surprised as she didn't understand the reason of his annoyance..

Different wild thoughts were going thru his mind..he grabbed niviz hand and said.. "there is nothing to b overexcited about.."

Viren had a sudden urge take her away..far away from everyone..mak her his own so that nobody ever comes around asking for her..

inevitable fear was creeping thru his mind..agar vo jald hi nivi ko apna nahi banayega tho vo usse hamesha ke liye kho dhega..with every thot viren tightened the grip on her hand..

Finally he broke away from his thots wen he heard nivi saying.. "watz with u viren..?? u r hurting me..well I don't know about u but I'm so happy for both of them.."

"both of them..?? who r u talking about..??

"divya di aur siddarth..who else..?? wat were u thinking..??didnt u know that ur family came to ask diz hand in marriage..i thot u knew.."

Viren had completely forgotten about it..was nivi talking about divya and siddharth..he wondered..

"I thot of sharing it with u..so I waited for u..and now u react lik u don't know anything.."

"sorry I thot u were talking about.."

"Who else wud I talk about..?? budhu.." said nivi giving a slight push on to  his forhead and shaking her head..

"well ..i'm goin viren..wen u start thinking straight ..u tell me..then we will talk.."

Nivi turned to go..just then viren pulled her around and hugged her.. "I was so afraid..i thot that I lost everthing..but now everything is ok.."

Nivi was surprised at the way how viren hugged her and she couldnt understand wat was there to b afraid..

Viren quickly let her go and walked away sayin "sorry nivi ..i misunderstood..c u tomorrow.."

Viren decided that he will hav to speed things up..he didn't know wat happened today..but he was sure nothing had gone wrong yet..and he was not gonna tak a chance from now on..

PRECAP:

And wen he looked at her all he could do was just keep on looking at her..she was having such a peacful sleep..and viren was sure she was dreaming..he wondered as to wat was nivi dreaming about..minutes passed and he stood there looking at her..

Edited by daffodils06 - 21 June 2011 at 1:05pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

fleuraXlovesuminu2011sandy_nivrenHonkytonksururtamushikarthik80-Atiya-Butifuleyes-aamina-Alphabet26edwardcullen19FrozenRainwargroops82anjubala-Preetz-love_never_dies

daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandy_nivren

another awesome chapter dear Smile curious to know who is that person gonna be
cant wait to read next chapterWink

thank u sweety..so did u lik the person standing on th other side..??
daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Honkytonk

Hey thanks for another great chapter!! Really enjoy reading your FF, infact absolutely love it!!! b great if you cud add me to your PM list for the following chapters. Many thanks.

thank u dear..very much appreciated..will surely pm u..
daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

What a suspense???? Don't tell me that the person was Raj..I will not be able to handle that.

hi anju...r u telling me that u dont want raj to com bac..or is it that now u r not in the mood to handle it..well dear..for now u can rest assured it is not raj...
daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Butifuleyes

Wow what a turn, now who will be at the door. I am already waiting for the update. This is great. If u don't mind can u pm me because I think they have removed ccbm from if index.

hop  u r ok after seeing the person at the door..well somthing or somone was necesary to mak viren realize that tim waits for none..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Butifuleyes

daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Hey is that shasha nivi's friend... she came to c nivi right? as she was worried abt her since nivi left couple of days earlier from delhi... she will b surprised to c viren in nivi's house... LOL

sorry to disappoint u sweety..but i assure u sasha will surely come..u just hav to wait for it dear..
daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dyhardfan

Lovely chapter... Please don't keep us hanging. Continue soon. Can't wait to know whose by the door.

hop u got ur answer sweety..and i expect that u r not disappointed as to how the story is going..
warg IF-Rockerz
warg
warg

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Omg jez dear...what a tension packed update yaar!!...nivi's reactn almost shocked me...thank god...she was talkin abt sidya...
Loved viren's restlessness and his urge of makin nivi only his!!
U rock dear...pls update soon!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

daffodils06

Go to top