ff: The promise of love(chapters 50,51,52) - Page 24

Posted: 12 years ago
loved it dear..pls update the next one...
thank you for the pm.loved all your chapters.

CHAPTER 20

Nivi saw viren standing in the lawn looking towards her house..viren was eager to know wat nivi wanted to say..

Viren asked her " tho kya socha tumne..??will u forgive me..??

Nivi looked straight at viren and asked "wat guarantee is there that if I forgive u now u wont repeat it again..

"Well if u were just sashaz friend nivi then I wud surely say that I wont repeat it..but since u r my friend..i cant guarantee anything..aakhir doosron ka gussa apnon pe hi tho uthar sakthe hain..hain na.."

"Acha..toh ye baat hain..then I will hav to think about it.." said nivi

"Apne apnon ko maaf nahi karenge tho kaun karega.." asked viren to which nivi replied " ab ye apnon ki baat kahan se aayi..??

"Niveditha viren ka apna hi tho hai..after all we are childhood friends.."

"Baatein banana koi tumse seekhe.." nivi said remembering how viren always convinced nivi wenever she was upset with viren..that thot brought a smile on niviz face..

The smile was a go ahead signal for viren..

viren held out his hand to nivi asking ''friends..''
nivi didn't hav to think twice..she took viren's hand saying ''friends''..wen nivi touched viren's hand viren felt a sudden warmth filling his whole body and for a second he felt that he could never let go her hand..

Viren looked as if he was in a different world..he jerked out of his thots wen he heard nivi calling to him..nivi looked at him and then pointed with her eyes towards their hands..thatz wen viren realized that he was still holding her hand..viren let go..but unwillingly..

Nivi smiled and said "ok viren..i hav to go.."

Viren said " see u later.."

Nivi didn't turn but she had a smile on her face..

Viren had a good sleep that nite and in the morning he went for a  jog..wen he came bac he saw nivi watering the plants..viren kept on looking at nivi and he was enjoyin wat he was seeing..it looked like nivi had a bath as she had her hair tied up with a towel..some of her wet hair was falling down from the sides and every now and then she was adjusting her hair...

Viren looked at her for a while and then started walking towards her..standing close to her and watching her was  a different feeling for viren..he had an irresistible urge to touch her..to caress her..run his fingers thru the wet strands of her hair..viren was lost in his newly found desires wen nivi turned..

At first nivi didn't notice viren..it was wen she turned that nivi saw viren standing next to her…she asked him with a surprise tone.. "wat r u doing here..viren"

Viren suddenly replied..

"Oh..nandu just told me that a beautiful flower has bloomed in the garden..just came to see it..wonder how will it look with dewdrops on it..in the early morning light.."

Which flower..?? there r so many…" said niv looking around..

Viren asked with disbelief in his tone.. "many..i can only see one.."

"Which one viren" nivi asked impatience mounting up..

"this one.." said viren taking some water in his hands and sprinkling it on nivi..

Nivi was surprised at wat viren did..

Wow.. wat a joke..??said nivi and gave viren a mock laugh..

" I'm not joking..tum kisi phool se kam nahi ho.." said viren looking straight into niviz eyes..and he slowly untied her hair..gave her the towel and said..wet or dry …mujhe tumhare khule baal hi ache lagthe hai.."

Saying this viren walked away from there..

Nivi didn't understand as to wat viren was trying to say..was he making fun of her or was he making up for wat he did in delhi..

Edited by daffodils06 - 12 years ago
thank u every one for your lovely comments..
i just cant believe that the show really ended..
will u guyz still b in the forum..??
i am defntly gonna miss nivren..and u all too..
dear it made me feel better as i was sad due to CCBM ending...please continue soon...loved it
Originally posted by edwardcullen19

dear it made me feel better as i was sad due to CCBM ending...please continue soon...loved it
yes sweety me too feeling very bad..didnt feel like writing at all..till the last moment i expected that the show will not ended..i'm gonna miss nivren for sure..
very beautiful..so Nivi has forgiven Viren...and they are friends..I am going to be around so please PM me when you write a chapter.. I will love to read it.
wonderful update dear...
feeling happy reading all nivren scenes😊...
eventho ccbm ended😭😭...will always remeber nivren foreva😳!!!!
thanx a lot for this chapter...continue soon dear🤗!!!!!
This was such a great chapter... Omg Viren is so sweet, he compared her to a flower:):):) really romantic. Hope Nivi understands soon what he his trying to tell her. Awesome chapter dear. Thank you... Continue soon:) truly loving your FF.