Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daffodils06 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
CHAPTER 19

nivi tightened her grip on the books in her hand..for a
moment she doubted that if she loosens her grip she may hit viren..she couldnt hit him as they were in a public place..
the mor nivi saw viren smiling at her,the more she got annoyed..she wonderd about d ease with which viren stood in front of her..she glared at viren, pushed d door and walked away..
viren didn't xpect that nivi wil go with him..he had already decided that he will not force nivi..things will go d way how nivi wanted..
he quickly hit d lock button and left his car there and walked bhind nivi..
nivi looked bac and saw viren walking bhind her..she walked quickly and saw a bus at d stop and got in..
viren saw d bus moving and quickly got inside..
nivi saw viren getting in and wondered as to wat viren was upto..
nivi sat near d window and everytime she turned she saw viren looking at her with his hands holding his ears and d word sorry on his lips..nivi didn't know hw to react...
when they got down from d bus,viren walked bhind nivi..nivi stoped and asked..''why r u following me..??''
''i'm not following u..''viren said with a grin..
''then wat r u doing..??wat do u want..??are u thinking of irritating me again..or do u hav plans for yelling at me again..??nivi asked
''niveditha..i said i'm sorry..i didn't mean to yell at u..the words just slipped off my tongue...i was angry at raj not u..usne jab kaha ki mein tumpe fida hoon,i just lost control..u must have also been angry..you must hav felt insulted and wat raj said might hav hurt u also..''
viren looked at nivi and he felt that she was thinking hard..
he continued saying ''agar tum sasha ki dost viren ko maaf nahi kar sakthi,tho apne bachpan ki dost viren ko maaf kar sakthi ho na..??think about it niveditha...i will b waiting ...''
they reached d front gate and viren walked inside leaving a thinking nivi bhind...
nivi went inside..she changed and had tea,but d whole
tim she was thinking about wat viren said...he had every right to b angry..he was in luv..he could never tolerate his name being mentioned along with another girlz name..
nivi wondered as to y she didn't think about it earlier..uske naam ke saath kisi ladke ka naam jodkar kisi na baath ki..she should hav been upset with that rather than being upset at viren..
suddenly a thought flashed thru her mind..is it that she didn't mind her name being mentioned along with viren... she was compltly confused at her own thots..she was sure that she was never angry with viren..it was only that she was hurt and now after knowing that viren is her childhood friend she could never dream of being angry with him,not this long for sure..
she decided to talk to viren and dialed his no.
nivi asked him where he was and told him that she wanted to talk to him..
viren told nivi that he will wait for her in the lawn..
viren was happy bcoz he felt that he was now a step closer to nivi...

precap..viren held out his hand to nivi asking ''friends..''
nivi didn't hav to think twice..she took viren's hand saying ''friends''..wen nivi touched viren's hand viren felt a sudden warmth filling his whole body and for a second he felt that he could never let go her hand..

edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so Viren said sorry to Nivi...loved the update dear...please continue soon
Edited by edwardcullen19 - 12 years ago
daffodils06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: love_never_dies

Nice chapter dear... Hope nivi will get inside the car...

Thank u dear..u wil get to c nivi in virens car..nt nw bt later..
daffodils06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: minu2011

Sweetie, I've loved your ff from the start!!! Have been really busy so couldn't catch up. But have read them all now and am so so loving it. Great job!

Thank u dear..glad to knw dat u liked it frm d start..
daffodils06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: farstar

pls eagerly waited next part...

Very glad to hear that dear..
daffodils06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krazzy4NiVren

nyc scene n man is nivi angry with viren!!!!

but loved it!!!

Thank u dear and nivi is angry..bt hw long can she b angry..
daffodils06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dyhardfan

Thanks for this great chapter... Really enjoying it:)

Thank u sweety
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow jez dear...this is really interesting yaarπŸ˜ƒ!!!!
continue soon dear!!!!!
daffodils06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Lovely chapter... attitude viren is not angry... instead he is accepting all the annoyance with smile 😳.. good going... pls continue soon...

Thank u sweety..viren wil accept anything after it is for d luv of his lif..
daffodils06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jananishan

wowww totally awesome update.. :) ... eagerly waiting for next one...u r doing a fabulous job my friend :) ... πŸ‘

Thank u janani..very much appreciated..