Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

ff: The promise of love(chapters 50,51,52) (Page 21)

daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 16

That day after his conversation with viren, sid decided to talk to dada sahib..he went to  his grandpa and told him that he wants to talk about their new project..
"Dadsahib.. I have something to say.."
"Go on.."
"Dadsahib.. papa ke naam ka jo hotel hum bana rahe..mein chahtha hoon ki vo hum papa ke sabse favorite shahar mein banaye..Shimla.."
Ds looked at sid and smiled.. "very well beta..mein bhi yahi soch raha tha..shayad hume ab waapis jana chahiye…tumhari dadi bhi yahi soch rahi hai..jab se nivi aake chali gayi,shimla ki vo purane yaadein taaza ho gaye.."
"Nivi aayi thi..kab??y didn't any body tell me??" sid was shocked..
"Tumhe patha nahi tha..vandhana  might hav forgotten..she was in delhi for som days..she might hav left now.."
Sid felt bad for viren and decided that viren must'nt knw or else he will be disheartnd..nivi was so close to viren but he cudnt c her..
Finally it was decided..
"after viren's examz r over v will leave for shimla.." said sid to DS
"U go ahead..v will join u soon.."
Every body was happy that they were going bac..vd was happy as it is in shimla that she and bhuvan started their married life..
Viren was excited..tensed..confused..altogther he didn't knw how to react..
Viren wasn't worried about exams as he was good in studies..wat he was worried about was wat will happen wen he reaches shimla..how wil he react wen he sees nivi..
wat will nivi say..the questions raising in his mind were driving him crazy..
A week later viren and sid reached shimla..the servants were already there..the house was ready..the moment they reached they went to niviz house..
Dadi knew they were coming..but they will visit her this early..that was unexpected..but she was happy..
Dadi told them that at present only nivi is at home..yash has gone out to play..she called nivi..
Virenz heart was racing fast..he was so nervous..y was he so afraid..??
Sid looked at viren and gave him an assuring look..viren looked at sid and smiled..and wen he looked up..he couldn't believe his eyes..he didn't understand anything..

Nivi and viren kept on looking at each other..
and finally both of them said togther.. "tum …"
Dadi smiled saying "oh you all must hav met earlier..she came to your house wen she was in delhi..i forgot.."
"No dadi I didn't go to his house.." nivi said with a confused look
"Ya ya I didn't take her to my house.." viren was equally confused at dadiz words..
"you didn't take me to your house..y shud i even want to come to your house.." nivi was getting angrier with every passing second..
viren and nivi looked at dadi and sid and to clear the confusion..
"V saw each other in college.."they said togther..
sid and dadi exchanged confused looks..nivi and viren were more confused.. "tum niveditha ho.."
"Ye mein jaanthi hoon..ab ye tumhara kaun sa naya naatak hai.." nivi asked learly showing her annoyance..
"Mein viren..viren sood.."
"Tho mein niveditha..nivieditha sharma.."
Nivi was getting irritated and the memory of viren yelling made it worse..she was ready to argue even in front of dadi..
But dadi interrupted  at the right time..nivi wat is this??y r u talking like this..ye tho tumhari bachpan ke dost haina.. viren aur siddharth..
Thatz wen suddenly nivi was getting an idea of things..nivi didn't know wat to do..she was happy and sad at the same time..she got to c viren..viren was viren sood..one and the same person..but..viren doesn't lik her..her childhood friend gets annoyed wenever she is around..
Nivi smiled unwillingly at viren then looked at sid and asked "wen did u reach shimla??r u staying for long..??" she was not clearly thinking before saying..
Sid said "v reached just now..and yes v will b stayin for awhile.."sid couldn't stop smiling..as it was so evident that nivi was annoyed with viren..
But he knew his brother..vo nivi ko mana lega.. they talked for a while..but nivi clearly avoided viren..
They left from there..
On their way bac..viren was so happy and excited that he couldn't find words to express it..
He told sid.. "if it wasn't for u I wud never hav gathered the courage..and wat did I see wen I com here..both the nivedithaz r one and the same..thatz y there was something familiar about her..i was so tensed that I was getting attracted to her.. i was feeling so bad..i thot it was an insult to my niveditha even if I smiled to her..i hav hurt her so badly.."
"Itz ok viren..u can win her heart.."
"No bhai..pehle usse manaana hai..i will mak her my friend..phir mein uska dil jeetunga..then I will propose her..pehle manaoonga..phir pataunga.."
viren was all smiling and sid was happy to c his brother happy..
bhai i have so many things to ask her..so much to tell her.." he was thinking about the time nivi was in their college..the different incidents..
"So nivi came to our house and I didn't know.." thatz wen he suddenly remembered something and said that "I will be bac in a moment.."
Sid laughed at his bhaiz enthusiasm and hugged him..
Viren hugged back saying "thank you…" and ran from there..
viren had so much to do...he is gonna get pretty busy soon..

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

fleuravavaponnu8889JasNehaFanshubabegumXlovesuminu2011sandy_nivrenHonkytonkaysha1989tamushisururNazzz16-Atiya-ButifuleyesAlphabet26anjubalaedwardcullen19roops82-Preetz-love_never_dies

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Very nice chapter, loved it. Atlast they got to know each other... so viren will be busy in manofy nivi, may be he got her payal with him... let see what he will do now to win her heart... Day Dreaming

Edited by Alphabet26 - 13 June 2011 at 10:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

daffodils06

daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

Woww..amazing...ye kya di...u hanged me with suspense...Big smile...can't wait to read the next chapter...beautiful update...awesome..thank u di...!!

very happy that u lik it...thank u for reading..
daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandy_nivren

wow awesome chaps dear i just loved it...i am very curious to know wat is gonna happen next

ur ff is very very interesting...cant wait to read next chap

thank u so much for reading..
daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_never_dies

Wow nice chapters dear... Very excited to know about the next part, plz continue soon dear... Day Dreaming

thank u...
daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jananishan

awesome turning in the story...am loving it to the core...cant wait for the next... :) .hope viren and nivi will come to know each other in the next part... :)

thank u so much for reading...
dyhardfan IF-Dazzler
dyhardfan
dyhardfan

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Awww finally they meet... Will love to see how Viren and Nivi love story process:) thank so much dear.

daffodils06

daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Oww so nivi and viren going to meet  Embarrassed... waiting for ur nest chapter/ i/e/ tomorrow... please post it soon 

yes they r defntly gonna meet.. hop u lilk it...

Alphabet26

Go to top