Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

ff: The promise of love(chapters 50,51,52) - Page 20

roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
That was too good dear..pls continue soon...i think nivi called viren to yell at him or to clear her doubts..cant wait for the next update..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farstar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
pls eagerly waited next part...
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good going... continue soon dear...
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loved it amazing continue soon
daffodils06 thumbnail
CHAPTER 18

Viren could hear his heart beat with excitment as he picked up the phone and said " hello..niv..."
Even before viren could complete his sentence he heard niveditha saying" tumhe aur koi kaam nahi tha kya..??"
Viren with aconfused expression asked "what..."
"Just telling u that u wasted your time finding my number..Are u intending to waste your time like this the whole time you are in shimla..tumhe shimla aaye kuch hi dher hua ki tumne mera no. patha kar liya.." nivi kept talking in an irritated tone..
viren cut her in between saying.."niveditha..viren sood kabhi apna time waste nahi kartha..secondly..shimla aane se pehle tumhara no. mere paas tha..can u guess wen and how??"
"wats the point in guessing..sasha se liya hoga..besides i dont wanna waste my time guessing...i have more important things to do..." said nivi..
this may not b important to you..but it is important to me..remember that day wen i asked your fone to make an urgent call..the urgent call that i made from your fone was to my fone..
that day i didnt understand y i did it..but now i am happy that i did it..or else how could i have called you now.."
nivi was surprised at wat she heard that for a moment.. she completely forgot that she was annoyed with viren..but she quickly pulled herself togther.." at first i only had the impression that u get annoyed and angry for no reason at all..but now i know that u dont mind telling lies either.."nivi was not ready to let viren go off easily..she continued saying that " i hav an exam tomorrow..and i dont intend to waste my time with u.."
she disconnected the fone thinking about wat viren just said..nivi felt that viren was again becoming a total stranger..more lik a mystery to her..
viren was not all annoyed at the way nivi spoke or how she rudely disconnected the fone..viren smiled thinking about her and saying to himself..viren sood u deserve to b treated lik this..and agar kisi ko tumpe ithna naraaz hone ka haq hai tho vo sirf niveditha hai...
he decided to start up with a new plan as he now understood that it wont b an easy task..
The next day nivi got ready early as she didn't want to b late for the examz..
Viren was standing in the balcony with a cup of coffee..he saw nivi walking towards the gate..he quickly came down..
At first he thought of going to nivi..but wen he reached d the lawn he saw keshav in the garden..
Viren decided to talk to him first.. thinking that he will catch up with nivi later..
keshav was happy to c viren.. at first he was slightly confused as to whether it was sid or viren..but with the way how viren talked freely keshav could guess it was viren..viren was the one who was more carefree wen it comes to both the brothers..viren talked for somtime and left from there..
nivi finished her exam and was walking out of college with her friends wen she heard one of her friends exclaimming .." whose that handsom dude.."
nivi looked up and saw viren waving at her..
her friends asked her who it was for which she replied that he is her neighbour..
her friends started asking her that she never mentioned about him.and started asking questions which was making nivi more and more irritated..she hushed them and walked up to viren..
viren looked at nivi walking towards him with an annoyed face..
viren couldnt stop the smile on his face which he was sure will make nivi more angry..
"wat r u doing here..??" asked nivi..
"i just came to pick u..come lets go.."viren said opening the front door for her..
viren could feel that nivi was fuming with anger and wen he looked at her viren felt that nivi will hit him any minute..

Edited by daffodils06 - 12 years ago
daffodils06 thumbnail
thank you all for your wonderful comments...sorry i didnt reply to you all personally..i'm in a hurry today..hop u lik this chapter..i'm not sure if i can update tomorrow..but i will try..
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice chapter dear... Hope nivi will get inside the car...
krazzy4ArHi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
nyc scene n man is nivi angry with viren!!!!
but loved it!!!
dyhardfan thumbnail
Thanks for this great chapter... Really enjoying it:)
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely chapter... attitude viren is not angry... instead he is accepting all the annoyance with smile 😳.. good going... pls continue soon...