ff: The promise of love(chapters 50,51,52) - Page 82

Posted: 12 years ago

A very big hi…and an even bigger sorry…sorry for not updating the ff all these days..something big and important came up my way and I couldn't let it go.. i was so busy all these days..sorry once again..if I kept u waiting..thank u so much for not giving up on the ff..luv u all..😊

CHAPTER50

It was the day of the haldi.. Nivi was standing near the window looking out.. Eventhough the morning breeze brought with it a calming effect..nivi was restless.. As the wedding was so near, just like every other girl, nivi was also tensed.. a tension she had never felt before..it was not the same tension that she felt before any exam, competition or result..

As she was gathering her disturbed thoughts, niviz dadi came in.. Nivi was so lost that she hardly noticed her dadiz eyes fixed upon her and those eyes were getting wet..

It was wen her dadi caressed her forhead that she was brought back to reality..

"Are you afraid..??" asked dadi..

"Mmm.." nivi looked into her dadiz eyes..

"Kyun..??"

"Patha nahi dadi..mere saath sab kuch acha ho raha hai…ki mujhe darr lag rahi hai ki kahi.." nivi couldn't complete her sentence..

"kahi kya…??" dadi urged her to continue..

Nivi looked into her dadiz questioning eyes…she had so much to say to her dadi..but she couldn't find the right words..for the first time she doubted whether her dadi would understand her..

Nivi closed her eyes as if to shut her thoughts..she knew her dadi was waiting for an answer..before she could decide on her answer she heard her dadi saying.. "shaadi ke din aa gayi na..tab tho har ladki ko darr lagthi hai.. sasuraal kithna bhi paas ho ya phir kithna bhi jaana pehchana ho..maayke se door jaane ka chintha tho har ladki ko sathaathi hai.."

"daadi…sab kuch teek hoga na..??" Nivi was so glad that her daadi understood her just like always..she felt silly for doubting  whether she will understand..

" kyun nahi..mere beti tho ithni achi hai ki uske saath sab kuch acha hi hoga.." dadi held her laadliz hand..

"par dadi..ek dost se jeevan saathi thak ka safar kya mein ache se theh kar paaoongi..kya ek beti se bahu ban jaana aasaan hogi..viren aur uske ghar waalon ko bachpan se jaanthi hoon..lekin ek pal mein aisa lag raha hai ki sab kuch naya aur anjaana hai.."

Dadi understood her worry..she smiled at her saying.. "mujhe apni beti aur parvarish dhonon pe bharosa hai.."

Nivi hugged her dadi..she felt better after pouring out her heart..after all it was her dadi who knew her inside out..

Dadi asked Nivi to get ready on time.. dadi and the elders were going to the Sood mansion.. the haldi ceremony was taking place at the Soods as per Dadasahibz wish..

Nivi changed in to a simple yellow lehenga..She hardly wore any jewelery.. the glow on Niviz face told that she didn't need any..

Both Nivi and Divya were ready and they were sitting with Sasha and the others in the living room of the sharmas..

Sasha pulled nivi to one side and said.. "nivi..zara mere saath aana.."

Before nivi could say anything Sasha pulled nivi to the back courtyard..

"sasha..wat happened..?? y did u bring me here..??" asked nivi..

"Just wait here nivi..I will be back.. just don't go anywhere.."

Nivi wondered as to what was Sasha upto..

Just as she left, nivi felt someone behind her..before she could turn around she found herself in a tight embrace..

CHAPTER 51

Before she could turn around she found herself in a tight embrace..She didn't have to think twice to know it was viren.. No one other than him had the right to hold her like he did..His embrace gave her the feeling that she belonged only to him.. The realization that viren was so near her..while every one else was busy getting ready for the function..Eventhough it was in her nature to get tensed she couldn't stop herself from bringing a sweet smile on her face..

Viren made Nivi turn around in his arms to face him.. He took her face in his hands and stared in to her eyes. He stroked her cheek with his thumb..

She couldn't stop herself from blushing when he looked at her like that. The look that told her he had the right. Like only he had the right to look at her and get lost in the sight in front of him..

As soon as Viren set his eyes on nivi..he was lost..lost in her eyes..just lik always..for viren.. just like all the other times, he felt that nivi looked extra special this time..

Both of them were lost in each other..nivi was the first to come back and touched virenz cheek and asked.. "kya soch rahe ho..??"

Viren was looking at nivi..she hardly wore any jewelery..but she was looking as stunning as ever..and viren remembered the lines of the song..

Hai Roop Mein Itna Saadapan, Tho Kitna Sundar Hoga Mann

Bin Gahnein Aur Singaar Bina Vho Tho Lagti Hai Dulhan

Kaajal Bindiya Kangan Jhumke

O Kaajal Bindiya Kangan Jhumke

Ye Tho Guzare Zamane Hain

Taaza Taaza Kali Khili Hai Hum Uske Deewne Hain

Thatz wen he heard niviz voice asking .. "kya soch rahe ho..??"

"kya..??Mmm..kuch nahi..bas kuch yaad aa gaya.." said viren with mischief in his eyes which nivi failed to notice..

"kya yaad aa gaya..??"

"kuch nahi..i used to think that jewelery enhances the beauty of the person who wears it..but may be I am wrong..Some may not need any jewelry at all.."

"Acha..so where did u get the idea in the first place..??"

"woh bas aise hi.." said viren

Nivi was not ready to let go.. "bathao na.."

"well..if u insist..wen I was in Delhi..mujhe ek payal mila..woh payal ithne khubsoorat thi ki I was left wondering about the person whom it belonged to..She must be very beautiful..i always kept wondering hw her legs would look with the payal.."

Viren saw niviz eyes getting narrower..she had a confused look at first..she asked.. "kiske payal..??"

"I told u na I just came across it.."

"acha..tumhe kisiki payal mil gayi aur tumne uta liye..do u always take and keep things like this.." nivi was getting irritated and viren could sense it but he continued.. "not always..but this once..it was irresistible..the payal was beautiful but more than that I just wanted to see the person..for once I even had the wild idea of making her wear the payal with ma own hands..wierd..rite..??"..

viren was finding it hard to stop himself from laughing..viren felt that nivi could burst with anger any minute now..

"tum raasthe mein pade cheezon ko lethe hi kyun..??"

"kisne kaha raasthe mein mila..it was in ma car.."

"what..??"nivi completely lost it.."

"in your car..and u don't know whose.."

"viren tumhe nahi lagtha ki kuch zyada bol rahe ho tum..??"

"kya nivi..u should see the payal..even u will be surprised..let me show u now.."

"wat??u have it now..that means u carry it along with u..just lik that.."

"ofcourse..u never know wen one will get the chance..so.."

Nivi was loosing control of herself even before she realized it.. "if u got the payal in Delhi..dont u think u should search for the owner in Delhi..so Mr. Viren Sood don't u think u r in the wrong place..wasting your time.in Shimla.."nivi was fuming and viren started laughing..

Nivi didn't understand anything but she was not at all in the mood to ask..She turned to walk away..

Edited by daffodils06 - 12 years ago
res Jez dear i am so happy that you are back with your updates...will read it in 15 minutes...and please dear don't keep us hanging for such a long time

CHAPTER 52

Viren was quick and he held her by her wrist..and pulled her close to him..nivi tried to pull herself away..but viren was not ready to let go..

"niveditha.." he called hugging her from the back and putting his hands on her waist..

Nivi felt her anger wash away the instant he called her name..

"I was talking about this payal.." nivi looked up to see the payal hanging from his hand..

Nivi couldn't believe her eyes..it was her payal..the one she lost wen she was in delhi..she had completely forgotten about it..nivi was not sure whether she should laugh or cry..but before she knew her eyes had filled itself with tears..

How could she have thought that viren could do such a thing as keeping some one elsez payal..and whatever he said..

Viren made her turn around and nivi found it hard to meet his gaze and she looked down..

Viren touched her chin and slowly made her look at him..he smiled at her..

"viren..i'm sorry..patha nahi mujhe kya hogaya..i never knew that I would react like that..i felt ma heart break into a million pieces when u mentioned ur desire to meet some other girl..the more u mentioned about the payal the more I felt my heart break..and I thought that the pain would never stop..and I might never be able to gather the pieces..how could I be so foolish..viren mein apne aap ko rok nahi saki..mein.."

Niviz tears were continuously flowing down..and viren felt his heart twist in pain..it was now virenz turn to come across the feeling of ones heart breaking into pieces…he couldn't bear to hear her and he stopped nivi from continuing by placing his finger on her lips..

"y should u be sorry..sorry for something that has made my heart beat a thousand times faster..niveditha is possessive wen it comes to viren..and that she wont let him think about anyone else.. wat else does viren need to be happy.."

"bas karo viren please..i shouldn't have reacted like that..and I think we should go now.." said nivi..as she wanted to run away from there..

But viren stopped her saying.. "wat..??kya tumne teek se suna nahi..i have a payal and wen I find the girl to whom it belongs I would love to see the payal on her ankle.."

"viren…I don't think now is the rite time.."

"acha…u think so..but I think now is the perfect time.."

He kneeled down in front of nivi, took niviz hand and placed it on his shoulder and slowly took her foot in his hand and placed it on his knee..As he touched her,nivi felt herself shiver under his touch..she looked into his eyes..Viren slowly fixed the payal on her ankle..viren was in no hurry and he was taking all the time he needed..nivi couldn't stop smiling as she tried to pull her leg back..but it seemed that viren had not finished and he had other plans on his mind..

Viren started to stroke her toe slowly and nivi felt butterflies in her stomach and she closed her eyes unable to look at him.. As he kept playing with her foot, niviz hands automatically moved from his shoulder to his head and she started playing with his hair, gently stroking it..

Nivi was completely lost and it took nivi by surprise when she felt his lips on her ankle..nivi didn't need to open her eyes to understand wat viren was upto..and she didn't dare to..she didn't know her toe was this sensitive as she felt a weird and unknown sensation shoot up her body..viren placed a wet kiss on her ankle and nivi felt the area burn and she held his hair tightly giving herself away..as she knew with that simple act she couldn't hide the feeling that he evoked in her..but she pulled herself together and said.." viren..please.."

Viren was in no mood to stop..but when he heard her voice he decided to put an end to the wild ideas that was crossing his mind..

Viren smiled and he slowly placed her foot back on the ground and stood up..nivi still had her eyes closed..viren came closer to her and she could feel his warm breath on her face..he inched his face closer and rubbed the tip of his nose on to hers. She gasped but the sides of her lips curved..viren was lost looking at her lips when she opened her eyes and pushed him breaking the trance..

"bas viren..time tho dekho..thank god kisine dhekha nahi..varna kya sochthe..where do you get these ideas..??" nivi didn't wait for an answer and ran back inside the house..

"viren sood is always full of ideas..and kaise koi dekh letha hum dhonon..this was a private meeting and I planned it.." viren said looking back at nivi..

Nivi laughed.. if only she had turned bac..she could have seen the passion in virenz eyes..passion that could set everything around him on fire..

If only both of them had turned bac, they could have seen a pair of eyes watching them.. Isabel stood there with hatred in her eyes..hatred that could set everything around them on fire..

hi neetika sweety...yes after a long time..i'm bac...missed u guys..hop u r well..even i hav so much catching up to do..so much to read..
awesome updates like always Jez dear...thanks for the triple dhamaka...the wait we did for your updates is worth of it yaar...somehow in CCBM i always loved and adored Dadi and Nivi's interaction and talking about NivRen we can't describe how adorable they are ...Isable is upto no good yaar...god know what's going on in her mind...evil girl...but who cares till NivRen love each other   Edited by edwardcullen19 - 12 years ago
and one more thing the last chapter of your update was very romantic dear...it made me feel shy😳☺️...awesome update yaar
that was a warm welcom indeed..very glad that u are not angry with me..after all i took a pretty long break..thank u so much dear..luv u..and i will be reading ur updates also..and comment later..oh..i hav so much catching up to do..
Originally posted by daffodils06

that was a warm welcom indeed..very glad that u are not angry with me..after all i took a pretty long break..thank u so much dear..luv u..and i will be reading ur updates also..and comment later..oh..i hav so much catching up to do..

how can i get angry from you dear? i can understand that you might have got busy...
Originally posted by edwardcullen19

how can i get angry from you dear? i can understand that you might have got busy...
luv u sweety..😊