ff: The promise of love(chapters 50,51,52) - Page 80

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by jananishan

Cool chapters:):) waiting for coming chapters by keeping my fingers crossed..

thank u dear...
Originally posted by dyhardfan

Wow awesome chapters... Really enjoyed it swti. Thanks so much. Can't wait for the next chapters:):):)

thank u dear...glad that u liked it sweety..
Originally posted by Resh_kinhafan

Wonderful chaps...light hearted and funfilled!!!
I enjoyed te devar-bhabhi convo te most...lolz...was so funny!!
Continue dii...love u...*hugs*

thank u little sis..glad that u found it funny..
love u and a big hug to you too...
Jez both chapters were sooo cute. Loved the little conversation between divya and viren.
Really liked the song tarro ka chamakta gehna... It went so well in the last chapter. Will be waiting for the next update. XEdited by aamina1010 - 12 years ago
Wow Jez - finally 3 new chapters.  Thanks! Loved them all.  Such sweet chapters, especially ch 47!  Kahan se laati ho itni amazing imagination!!!  Looking forward to more.

very nice chapters...and the songs you selected are so apt...waiting for ur next updates...
Jez...loved all the chapters...it was worth waiting dear...Apt songs for sangeeth ceremony..wish we had all these enjoyment for Nivren wedding in CCBM but we can imagine them in your scenes...
Originally posted by aamina1010

Jez both chapters were sooo cute. Loved the little conversation between divya and viren.
Really liked the song tarro ka chamakta gehna... It went so well in the last chapter. Will be waiting for the next update. X

thank u so much dear..glad that u liked it..even i like the lyrics of the song 'tarro ka chamakta gehna'..glad that u thought that it went well in the last chapter..
Originally posted by minu2011

Wow Jez - finally 3 new chapters.  Thanks! Loved them all.  Such sweet chapters, especially ch 47!  Kahan se laati ho itni amazing imagination!!!  Looking forward to more.

hi dear..was wondering where u were...happy to know that u loved the chapters.😃u made ma day saying that i have amazing imagination..😳..thank u so much..it means  a lot to me..😊
Originally posted by revathi_v

very nice chapters...and the songs you selected are so apt...waiting for ur next updates...

thank u so much dear..glad that u liked it..😊