ff: The promise of love(chapters 50,51,52) - Page 79

Posted: 12 years ago
Dii...miss u a lot!!
As usual dii...chapter was rockin!!!
Hope viren comes to kno abt everything...i dont think our sweet nivi cud handle dat witch alone!!
Continue soon...love u dii...mwaah!!
thank u so much for your wonderful comments..it made my day..love u all..

CHAPTER 48

The next morning nivi woke up'fresh and radiant..just like the morning..

She sat in bed for sometime thinking of what happened last night..she had  been thinking of it after viren left..and decided that she will not bother about it..and not let anyone bother her anymore..

She had talked to viren and virenz words were more than enough for her..and as viren once said to her..pyar aur darr saath saath  nahi chal sakthe..viren par vishwaas ho tho kisi aur ke baathon ka koi mathlab nahi..

She was lost in her thoughts and didn't notice her dadi entering the room..

Dadi sat near her and caressed her asking.. "are you ok..beta..??"

Nivi snapped out of her thoughts and said.. "yes dadi..i'm more than ok..why did you ask??"

"nothing..i felt that something was bothering you..and you needed someone to talk to.."

"no dadi..itz just that..i was thinking I didn't know that I will be married to viren..and all this time never thought that the sood mansion will be my sasuraal..am I really worth it..??am I that lucky to have my maayka and sasuraal in one compound..and my di will also be with me.."

"so my little girl has really grown up..and I was finding it hard to believe that she is getting married..

Before nivi could answer she found her di hugging her and saying.. "kithne bhi badi kyun na ho jaye..nivi hamare liye hamesha chotti hi rahegi..and yes your di will always be with you.."

"haan haan..hum bhi yahi chaahthe hain ki tum dhonon hamesha saath rahe.." said hemlatha coming into the room..

She stood beside dadi and looked at both the girls lovingly..

The girls hugged dadi and hemalatha..both of them left from there leaving divya and nivi together..

"nivi.. why do you always think of weird things..??"

"weird things..di..??"

"choddo woh sab..just remember one thing..i believe ki viren is lucky to have you in his life.."

Before nivi could answer her di, niviz fone rang..it was viren..

"viren..abhi di tumhari hi baath kar rahi thi.."

"and wat was bhabhi saying about me.."

"that you are lucky to have me in your life.."

"acha..bhabhi nai aise kaha.. bhabhi ko zara yaad dhila doon..unhe isse ghar mein aana hai.."

Nivi switched the speaker mode of her phone..

"bhala mere ithne himmath ki mein apne devaar ko naraaz karron..mere devar tho hazzaron mein ek hai.."

"hazzaron mein kyun..laakhon mein kyun nahi..??" asked viren..

"laakhon mein ek tho tum dhonon ki jodi hai.." said divya with a smile making nivi smile even more..

"acha laakhon mein kyun..karodon mein kyun nahi..??asked viren again to which divya replied..

"karodon mein ek tho mere devraani hai.."

Eventhough divya and viren were enjoying the conversation..it was nivi who was enjoying the cute devar bhabhi fight the most..she couldnt stop herself from laughing out loud..and when viren heard his sweetheartz laugh he was so happy..he had called to make sure that she was ok..viren continued saying..

"bhabhi..nivi lucky hai ki aap uske behen hain..aur my bhai is even luckier ki aap unke pathni banne jaa rahi hai.."

"acha.."

"but I think I am the most luckiest..kyunki mere paas nivi hai..sid jaise bhai..aur aap jaise bhaabhi.."

"baathein banaana koi aap se seekhe devarji.." said divya and nivi smiled along..she could clearly visualize viren at the other end bowing his head with his hand placed on his chest..

That was exactly what viren was doing at the other end..

Viren disconnected the fone and turned around to see his mom looking at him..smiling..the smile of a happy and proud mom..

Viren ran to his mom..

"viren are u happy..??asked chanchal..to which viren replied "very much..mom" pulling her cheeks..

"itz all because I'm Mr and Mrs Jawahar Soodz son.."

Chanchal ruffled his hair saying.. "nautanki chodo..herez your sherwani for the function.."

She left from there with a sweet smile on her face..

Edited by daffodils06 - 12 years ago

CHAPTER 49

Finally the guests started coming for the sangeeth ceremony..everything was set in the lawn..and it was a common function..for both the soods and the sharmas..

Viren was excited as he could spent the whole evening with nivi..or atleast she will be in front of his eyes..

Sasha and the gang was all set to rock the function..

Nivi saw Isabel but she didn't bother about her..and she had decided she will not let viren down.. no matter wat..

Everybody was gathered around the coulples..

It was the boys who started with the song..

Mehndi Laga Rakhna.. Doli Saja Ke Rakhna.. Mehndi Laga Rakhna Doli Saja Ke Rakhna.. Lene Tujhe O Gori.. Aayenge Tere Sajna Mehndi Laga Rakhna.. Doli Saja Ke Rakhna

To which the girls sang the song..

Mehndi Mehndi Na Mujhko Lagana Mujhe Saajan Ke Ghar Nahin Jaana Na Na Na Na Na Ji Na Na Mehndi Mehndi Na Mujhko Lagana Mujhe Saajan Ke Ghar Nahin Jaana Chaahe Kuch Bhi Kahe Dil Deewana Dil Ki Baaton Mein Mujhe Nahin Aana
The boys made viren and sid join in the fun..the girls were not ready to let go..they pulled nivi and divya in too..
The younger generation were having a blast and finally payal asked chanchal to sing a song..She said no and requested Keshav to sing a song..everybody started to force him and dada sahib urged him and finally keshav decided to give it a try..

Keshav: Aaj Hamaare Dil Mein Ajab Yeh Uljhan Hai
Gaane Baithe Gaana, Saamne Samdhan Hai
Hum Kuchh Aaj Sunayen, Yeh Unka Bhi Mann Hai
Gaane Baithe Gaana, Saamne Samdhan Hai...
Kaano Ki Baaliyan, Chand Sooraj Lage
Yeh Banaras Ki, Sari Khoob Saje

Keshav then looked at Jawahar and continued..
Raaz Ki Baat Batayen, Samdhiji Ghayal Hain
Aaj Bhi Jab Samdhan Ki, Khanakti Payal Hai...
Hothon Ki Yeh Hansi, Aankhon Ki Yeh Haya
Itni Masoom To, Hoti Hai Bas Dua
Raaz Ki Baat Batayen, Samdhi Khush Kismat Hain
Laxmi Hai Samdhanji, Jinse Ghar Jannat Hai...
Hemlatha: Humko Jo Hai Nibhana, Woh Nazuk Bandhan Hai
Meri Chhaya Hai Jo, Aapke Ghar Chali
Sapna Ban Ke Meri, Palkon Mein Hai Pali

She hugged both the girls and had tears in her eyes..
Nayantara Dadi: Raaz Ki Baat Batayen, Yeh Poonji Jeevan Ki
Shobha Aaj Se Hai Yeh, Aapke Aangan Ki...

Yd dadi came forward and hugged Nt dadi and assured her..

"jawahar..why don't u sing for your daughters'" said Dadaji..jawahar didn't expect that..but he looked at his sons and then at nivi and divya and sang..

Jawahar: Taaron ka chamakta gehna ho Phoolon ki mahekti vaadi ho Us ghar mein khush haali aaye Jis ghar mein tumhaari shaadi hoYeh phool tumhaare zevar hai Yeh chaand tumhaara aainaTum jab aise sharmaati ho Dulhe ka dhadkta hai seena Har aaina tumko dekhe Tum to aisi shehzaadi ho Us ghar mein khush haali aaye Jis ghar mein tumhaari shaadi ho
Next it was the turn of Yash to sing for his sisters..
Yash: Meri behna hai phool bahaaron ka Meri behna hai noor nazaaron kaMeri behna ke jaisi koi behna nahin Bina iske kahin bhi mujhe rehna nahinJaise hai chaand sitaaron mein Meri behna hai ek hazaaron meinHum jaise bhole bhaalon ki Yeh duniya to hai dilwaalon ki
Pratap also sang for his little princesses..
Pratap: Taaron ka chamakta gehna ho Phoolon ki mahekti vaadi ho Us ghar mein khush haali aaye Jis ghar mein tumhaari shaadi ho Khushiyon ke mahelon mein baitho Koi gham na tumhaare paas aaye Na umr ka pehra ho tum pe Mere dil ki dua yeh rang laaye Rab hasta hua rakhe tumko Tum tho hasne ki aadi ho Us ghar mein khush haali aaye Jis ghar mein tumhaari shaadi ho

Singing and dancing continued to wee hours of the night..the guests had already started to leave..and only few were left..viren and sidz friends..

Nivi had completely forgotten about Isabel and finally wen she remembered Isabel was not to be seen anywhere'she had already left..

Edited by daffodils06 - 12 years ago
heyyy...wht a timing sana..😃...Woww..super update as usual...thank u di,...*hugs*..*hugs*
Originally posted by sana4kinha

heyyy...wht a timing sana..😃...Woww..super update as usual...thank u di,...*hugs*..*hugs*

thank u sweety😉..hugs to u too dear..luv u lotz...😊
Cool chapters:):) waiting for coming chapters by keeping my fingers crossed..
luv u too di...*hugs*...and can't wait to read the next chapters...u r the best...

ur craziest fan

sana...😃
Wow awesome chapters... Really enjoyed it swti. Thanks so much. Can't wait for the next chapters:):):)
Wonderful chaps...light hearted and funfilled!!!
I enjoyed te devar-bhabhi convo te most...lolz...was so funny!!
Continue dii...love u...*hugs*