Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daffodils06 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: JasNehaFan

WOW another amazing chapter It was too good. I really look forward to reading your FF can't wait for the next chapter. Love it.

thank u dear..glad to hear that..😊
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: minu2011

Oh Lovely!!  What a beautiful chapter! Loved what Viren said and how she responded and the time they spent together...so very sweet!  Yeh viren to really pagal hai nivi ke liye!  Just love it!  Thanks for another great read.

i was trying to pm u..but it was not being sent..glad that u read it...very happy to know that u liked it..
sorry couldnt reply to your earlier posts..u made me so happy..by telling such sweet words..😳thank sweety..u made my day..πŸ˜ƒ
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely chapters dear...loving you ff so much...do continue soon dear😊
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana4kinha

Jez di..*hugs*..Woww..finally viren confessed his love..i can clearly see the passion,intensity and agressiveness in viren..i always wanted to see this shade of viren..and now it's nivi's turn to express her love..hope this raj thing will play a key role in this..thanx di..u r the best..love ya..mwah..

thank u sweety..lov u lots..mwah...
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rshree1182

Loved Viren's confession..😍 i so sorry dear..i am speechless..

thank u dear...and sorry for wat..πŸ˜‰
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nirjuu

Wow, amazing story, just read ur FF that too in one go... Awesome dear, i'm getting hooked to this... Plz continue soon dear...

Hope Raj won't create problems in Nivren's life... Waiting for Nivi's confession scene...

hi...dont c u nowadays..glad that u read my ff and loved it..thank u..
Xlovesu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely chapter!!! Awesome it was!!!! Love it!!! Mwah...
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: minu2011

omg Jez, what a fantastic chapter!!!  Loved it to the core.  It is really one of your very best! So emotional and so raw, so in keeping with Viren's character that you have sketched out.  I really loved it!  Hats off to you dear.  I really loved the way you linked the red shawl to the earlier scenes -- from the very first one where Nivi is picking the red dress to take with her knowing it doesn't have a shawl...to Viren's valentine's day visit...now what you wrote earlier about Viren being sure after valentine's day that he loved his friend makes perfect sense...really like the way you weave these details in to make the story so much richer and believable.   Awesome!  I hope Nivi shows him her love in an equally charged and emotional and powerful way.  (i don't mean just words -- even silence can be powerful!)

I had really wanted and hoped for something like ch 35 in ccbm -- viren's passionate love for nivi since childhood...but alas we didn't get it.  I so wish we could see your ff filmed...you're really such a talented writer my dear!

pls update real soon.  And could you pls PM me when you update...can't wait!!!!  Thank you for writing for us all...hope this fascinating story goes on for a long time...

if this was my best chapter..ur reply was the best..one of the purpose of writing this ff..was my wish tosee such ascene in the show..ialways believed that viren loved nivi from childhood..that wud hav filled all the gaps..but alas..the ctz had different plans..
glad that u liked the idea of the shawl..one of my favourites..too..
will surely pm u dear..itz always a pleasure..
thank u for reading..luv you..πŸ˜ƒ
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_never_dies

yes dear... Lots of assignments too... May god help me to get good percentage in next sem also...

all the best..and may god bless you..
daffodils06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xlovesu

Waitin for the next chapter!!!!

glad to hear that..