Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dyhardfan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Omg what a chapter... Loved the way Nivi confessed her love:):):) go gal. Sid should have punched Raj for worrying NivRen. Awesome chapter all is sorted now... So happy:) precap seem so romantic... Wonder if Viren is going to ask Nivi to marry him? Can't wait for more. Thanks hun.
Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What a nice confession from Nivi glad everybody came in time. Precap looks romantic.
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yaay dear...atlast confession from both sides😃😃😃😃!!!!!
awesome job yaar...those lines of nivi are fantabulous👏👏!!!!
really excited abt next part...now all set for NivRen romance😳😆!!!!
pls continue soon...luv u🤗
tashu20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...😊
loved it...
cotinue soon...
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jez di..*hugs*..awesome update..i'm hooked to ur ff...u r d best di..thank u so much for this beautiful ff..
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow...lovely chapter yaar..its breathtaking..😊

Waiting to c Viren propose Nivi😳
minu2011 thumbnail
Interesting update.  Thanks.
daffodils06 thumbnail

CHAPTER 37

The trio reached hom..viren went with nivi to her house..he wanted to mak sure she is ok..he made nivi lie down..he asked her "tum bahuth dar gayi na..??"

Nivi understood the tension in virenz sound.. "tumhare hothe mujhe kyun dar lagegi.."

Viren tried to smile and he caressed her forehead assuring her that every thing is ok now.

Viren left from there but he had plans in his mind..

Later on the whole family reached home..the sharmas found nivi fast asleep in her bed and so decided not to wake her up..

Later on nivi woke up and joined the family..she didn't see viren the whole day..after dinner she went to divya..nivi wanted to tell her about wat viren said..and the arrival of raj..

She was talking to divya when hemlatha came and said that they should go to sleep..divya said that nivi is gonna sleep with her today..

Wen hemlatha was about to go she remembered something and asked divya "why was viren here today..??"

Before divya could answer nivi asked "kya viren aaya tha di..kab aaya tha..??'

Divya started to make fun of nivi and hemlatha joined in..

nivi felt shy and she said she was going..but divya said "you are sleeping with me today.."

Nivi wanted to call viren and ask him the reason for not meeting her..nivi decided to mak an excuse wen divya got a call and she left from there..nivi waited for divya..

She came bac and called out to dadi that nivi is sleeping with her..she then lightly hit her head with her hand saying that "I left my fone on the terrace..nivi..please laa dona.."

Hemlatha quickly said that.."itz you who left it there..you should go and tak it..bachi ko thang math karo.."

"nahi chachiji..itz not a problem.."said nivi..

Divya pulled her cheeks sayin.."thatz my sweet little sis.."

Hemlatha rolled her eyes and left from there..

Nivi wen to the terrace..she debated as to whether she should tak a torch..but then decided not to..she switched on the terrace lights..and went out thinking where her di could hav left the mobile..

As soon as she entered she felt a strong grip on her hand..turning her around..she was about to yell wen her mouth was covered by a hand..nivi was totally afraid..

"mein hoo niveditha.."

She heard viren say as he loosened the grip..

Nivi turned and looked at viren asking "tum…??"

"tum yahan kyun..??kaise..??" nivi had so many questions..viren put his finger on her lips to stop her..

nivi stopped wen she felt virenz finger on her lips..viren took a bouquet of red roses and held it out to nivi saying.. "I hav something to say to you…"

nivi quickly took the flowers and said.. "jaldi kaho jo kehna hai…"

viren smiled and slowly went down on his knees and held out his hand..nivi looked at viren with surprise but gave out her hand..viren took her hand and said…

" to be in love with you is the most wonderful feeling of my life..it has made me open up slowly and gently petal by petal..just like the spring opening itz very first bloom..today as I wonder at the mystery that has kept our two inseperable souls coupled by one beautiful love..i want to give all of myself to you holding nothing back.. for you have filled my heart with love ,my life with affection and my world with splendor and now I realize that I cant live without you.."

Viren looked at nivi  with so much passion that nivi was completely lost..he continued after a pause.. "will you be my one and only love forever..??will you marry me…??"

Viren looked at nivi with such longing..waiting for an answer..

Nivi was feeling so special…she wondered..can a person be so romantic..can someone be so charming..

It was wen viren pressed her hand that nivi realized that viren was waiting for her answer..

She smiled…and nodded in a yes..

Nivi saw virenz face light up with the most mesmerizing smile ever...

Viren quickly put his hand in his pocket and took out a box..he took out a ring and asked nivi.."may I..??"

Nivi quickly held out her hand deciding that she wont keep viren waiting anymore..

Viren put the ring in her finger and kissed her hand..nivi didn't expect that and as soon as she felt his touch she let out a "sss.." as if his touch burned her and as a reflex she quickly pulled her hand way..

Viren smiled at her..and the way viren kept looking at her made her blush..viren was finding it hard to stop himself from taking nivi in his arms..he looked on as nivi blushed turning into a darker shade of red..making it hard for viren more than never..

Time went by as they looked on at each other..and it was nivi who came bac to her senses first..

She quickly grabbed virenz hand and said.."you must go.."

"ouch..that hurts.." said viren pulling his hand..and nivi saw a bruise on his hand..

"ye kya hua viren..??"

"I'm not used to climbing up pipes on to otherz terrace and meeting beautiful girls.." said viren with a cheeky smile..which made nivi laugh..

"oh really..i didn't know that.."

Nivi took virenz hand and blew air on the bruise and asked viren "does it hurt..??"

"itz ok …u know why becoz it was worth it..i could see you..and I could tell you wanted I wanted to tell you..wat I came for last year..and why I was here in now.."

Viren took niviz face in his hands and made her look on to his face and looked straight in to her eyes and said.. "from now on wenever you think of today..i want you to think of this..the time we spent together ..and nothing else.."

Viren kissed nivi on the forehead as he watched nivi close her eyes..

After sometime nivi reminded him that he should start goin.."wat if someone checks and find you are not in the room..and viren… di may com any minute looking for me..her mobile.."

Nivi had completely forgot about it..

"bhabhiz mobile is with her..that was just to bring you here.."

"di knew you were here…"

"yes.. I asked her to help me..and thatz why I was here in the evening..gav the roses to her so that she can keep it here.."

Nivi was surpised to hear it..

Viren then finally decided to go..wen he was about to go down the pipe..nivi stopped him sayin.. "you may hurt yourself again..i will help you go out thru the front  door..

As they were coming down they saw pratap walking to the kitchen..nivi quickly pulled viren and stood behind a door..

they were jammed against each other and their bodies were touching each other..nivi was busy getting worried thinking wat if somebody sees viren in the house..

but viren was completely enjoyin it..he started to play with niviz hair..he gav his fingers the liberty to roam through the strands of her hair..

wen nivi pushed his hand hand away he started to blow air onto her ear which made nivi feel as if she was tickled..

Nivi gav viren a warning look to which viren replied making a sorry face holding his ears..that made nivi smile..

Finally wen nivi was sure that pratap had reached his room nivi pulled viren and walked slowly down the stairs and opened the door for him..

Viren didn't let go niviz hand and asked " can't we sit and talk the whole night..??"

"no…."

"then can I com tomorrow night…??"

"no..no..just get goin..plz viren…" nivi said to viren looking around her..

Viren quickly brushed his index finger onto the tip of niviz nose and said.."as you say…love.." and went out..

Nivi closed the door behind her..and she couldn't stop smiling..

She was about to go..wen she had a sudden thought of checking on viren to mak sure he had left..

She opened the door and looked out..but viren had already left..wen she turned to go in.. "I'm still waiting..so can we talk…??"

Nivi was surprised to see viren standing beside the door leaning onto the wall..

"I forgot to say good night.." nivi knew she was blushing..so she quickly said goodnite and closed the door..

Viren couldn't stop smiling all the way bac home..

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
jez.. another lovely and romantic chapter..don't say its long...how much long chapter u post, we are here to read..anything for nivren.. viren proposed and put ring on nivi's hand..😳 bad viren got bruise as he climbed pipe to get reach terrace... 😔 divya helped viren 😉 now.. waiting for tomorrow 😍Edited by Alphabet26 - 12 years ago
minu2011 thumbnail
Oh Lovely!!  What a beautiful chapter! Loved what Viren said and how she responded and the time they spent together...so very sweet!  Yeh viren to really pagal hai nivi ke liye!  Just love it!  Thanks for another great read.